I'm 24 and my sister is 21

I'm 24 and my sister is 21.

I just learned that she's dating a black north African (not a literal dindu).

I just got into a massive argument with her for about 20 minutes. She ended up crying and I almost ended up beating her to a pulp but I didn't want to act like a nigger. Now she's in her room crying and I'm here posting on Sup Forums.

I don't know what to do. I literally have no idea what to do.

Our parents don't live with us (she lives with me) and I don't think they even care. I'm alone in this fight. Is it a lost cause? Did I just lose my sister?

I'm considering kicking her out.

Kill her

Kick her out.

She's a race-traitor and thus may as well be dead to you.

This kind of black north African.

Tell her to move to North Africa if she wants to be with a black guy so bad.

If a family member did this Id never speak to them again

Calm down.

I'm considering kicking her out though.

I love her so much, yet it's as if my feelings were numbed by learning that she's dating a subhuman.

It's really an emotional shock. One day she meant the world to me, now I literally wouldn't even care if she's homeless.

No, you didn't lose your sister. Just slowly try to redpill her as much as possible. Show her that ONLY white countries have "multiculturalism" on them, how it's pushed throughout the media, show her that google search "white man white woman", etc.

Teach her about cultural Marxism and all that bs.

You know what she needs to know. If anything, just show her statistics about inter-racial marriage and all that (as a last resort).

>now I literally wouldn't even care if she's homeless.
Then what's the problem?

Let her know how disappointed you are. Tell her if she continues to date a nigger that you'll kick her out and that you won't want to look her in the eyes ever again.

Knowing her, she doesn't even care about him being black or not. She probably picked him based on his personality.

They're both med students, so I assume they met in class or something.

I don't know how my family would react though.

Wonder who she'll go live with when you kick her out?
Fucking leafs.

She has been brainwashed by Marxism and Kalergi plan pushing globalists, which should garner some sympathy.

Sadly it´s probably too late to turn her around though.

F for your sibling friendship user

is your family worth standing by an opinion that is subject to change

you dont even know the dude

Look, I wouldnt like it either, but thats your sister, and she's forever

go apologize and say some black dude mugged you at some point and you got triggered or something

>this is literally the only good answer

Familial love is messy and arbitrary, it's probably even more transient than opinions.

thats a nigger. are you a man, or are you her bitch?

If I come onto her too strongly, she'll think I've turned into some deluded psycho.

Doubts. Am I literally about to kick out my sister that meant the world to me an hour ago? Will I regret it?

I don't know how that'll work out after this argument.

What if she dated a Mexican or an Asian?

Would you have the same reaction?

>owing her, she doesn't even care about him being black or not. She probably picked him based on his personality.
>They're both med students, so I assume they met in class or something.

Either larping to piss off pol, which is easy af or you're a dumb fuck who decided to leave this off in your first post

>black
>not a literal dindu
Pick one. She deserved what she got. Burn da coal...

Cuck and a faggot.

Family only matters because of genetics and principles. This is a betrayal of both, therefore this "sister" has no value whatsoever.

>Am I literally about to kick out my sister that meant the world to me an hour ago? Will I regret it?
If that's your concern then you'd be best to sleep on it and make a decision in the morning once you've mulled it over.

lol he'll prob fuck her then leave when he gets a real virgin girl. sorry bro but why do you think u rarely see arab women with non arabs? we can control our girls you cucks cant

Tell her you don't approve and ask her to forfeit rent money or move out.

Or try to redpill her if you charismatic enough to pull it off and you have that type of relationship with her.

instead of arguing with her you should have just shamed her and called her gross and laughed

>he fell for the unironical racism meme

Respond to this, OP. Fucking Leafs don't have any clue what "relevant information" is. You say North African and what the fuck do you think we all hear?

>black north African

WE WAZ!

What does the guy she's dating look like? I'm wondering since you said he's not a literal dindu.

NOT YOUR PERSONAL BLOG

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

NO ONE CARES

either or you go kill the nigger

This.

Some Canadian cuck will forgive her and marry her when she's 35. An arab family would shun a daughter for the same behavior OP is tolerating.

Truth is white cucks are the lowest of the low, im glad they are committing suicide

kick her out

OP prefers hate over love. nice going OP, I'm sure you wont regret it at all, just hate more, keeps the good feels away.

Fuck.

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."

You think I should bring the subhuman live with us? Keep track of everything he does?

I could try to catch him trying to cheat or something. Force a situation where he's about to cheat and show her.

tfw i have no slutty friends that can help

She's big on loyalty and she'd probably leave him in an instant.

F, swede bro.

You want me to apologize for being right? What?

I'm her brother. That makes it even harder.

Same reaction with the Mexican, but much worse with the Asian.

Why? Either case, she's still dating a black North African.

Look on the bright side. If she pops out an oreo and the child grows up to work at NASA as the Janitor or some shit.There's a good chance it'll be hailed as the spearhead of the human race.

Kick her out.

cut contact with her

She's your sister, dummy.

She doesn't have a father at home.

If your only argument was 'dem niggers' dont expect her to understand.

Calmy, softly and with love give her real reasons why dating a nigger is bad for her.

And boy, grow the fuck up!

She's 21 and in med school? I thought the average age was 22 and even if she was 21 when she entered, she would be 22 now as it is the end of the year. TROLL

Kick her out.

One day, there will be a chimpout from the person she is dating. Either your sister dies, or you both die that day.

Dude. Kick her out.

Do your worst Varg.

Women don't entertain arguments and sources. Making it an intellectual thing will just backfire since she'll just rationalize her own desires regardless of what's right or wrong.

In all likelihood simply bringing up the fact that OP disapproves and her crying over it is all it'll take for her to dump him in a few weeks since she now knows the relationship is untenable.

She may break up with him just because she now has to wonder who else in her life thinks that way, and which of her friends and other relatives are silently judging her.

>You think I should bring the subhuman live with us?

yes and then kill it first chance you get

or at the very least frame it for cheating

Kick her out and forget she exists if she doesn't listen. 100% reasonable.

>She ended up crying and I almost ended up beating her to a pulp
Mohammed, why?

Honestly, man. Even if you can emotionally forgive her, I don't think it's safe.

She'll invite the guy over. Or just tell him about her and your living situation. He has friends and cousins who will hear about it too.

It's not safe.

How long until your place gets broken into? What if you're there? What if they have a weapon?

Your parents had multiple children for a reason; just because your sister was a bad roll doesn't mean you are. Kick her out, learn from her mistakes, and don't be tolerate degeneracy.

Rollo

I need a re-roll; I've already done that.

She's not your sister anymore, I'm sorry.

>I could try to catch him trying to cheat or something. Force a situation where he's about to cheat and show her.

Don't you know anything about women? That will just make her want him even more.

I don't watch anime Varg, reroll.

>She'll invite the guy over

this is one thing

you must in no circumstances let her bring that animal home

Post a picture of him.

Does he at least have a college degree? A job? Speaks English? Or is he an actual 15 year old """""""refugee""""""" nigger?

what's with all the /r9k/ faggotry around here lately?

no one gives a shit. Sup Forums isn't your blog. your personal life isn't news.

fuck off

Kick her out you absolute moron. Are you seriously considering asking a nigger to live in your house?! Are you fucking retarded? Jesus, no wonder Americans always say Canadians are retards.

Sure, she's family, but family is a bond by genetics and shared tradition. She obviously gives zero shits about either.

Or maybe the med student sister will continue with her life while her retard racist brother jerks off to loli on a Korean imageboard the rest of his life?

there are more arab north africans then black north africans in canada.
north africans blacks arent niggers they are so nice they get bullied by arabs all time.
they dont steal
they dont rape
they dont drink
the dont immigrate to europe
which arab north africans do all time.
i am sure he is polite.meet him you find what i sead 100% true.

just curious to what number i get

She's never paid the rent.

Again, I remind you that this is my sister. I help her pay Uni and I pay the full rent myself.

I don't consider what she's done to be betrayal because she probably never even knew about my racist views.

I'm an idiot.

What do you mean?

I said black North African.

I've never seen him. She told me he was a dark-skinned Berber/Algerian.

She'll only learn if there are consequences to her actions.

If you back down now, and let her stay anyway after you've made it clear you DO NOT want this, she'll feel like she's won and will do anything she likes. Do you want your sister fucking a black african man in your apartment while you're not home?

Don't get cucked op. Give her an ultimatum to stop seeing him or go.

Lick her ass.

Ok Varg you got me I watch anime on occasion.. reroll

North re Aryan Hitler said so

the point is that mongrelizing is bad

its about preserving genetics at the end of the day not the guys actions

>I don't know what to do. I literally have no idea what to do.

Isn't it obvious, leafy? 3some

Yeah OP, let that brilliant Muslim date your sister. What could go wrong? IQ is all that matters

If she is living with you then she is under your responsability. Beat the shit out of her and tell her you'll kill her if she ever touches a shitskin again.

reroll. im already not christian or muslim

We all need our own paths to red pill town

Maybe a week or 2 with a nigger will be hers

>I help her pay Uni and I pay the full rent myself.

kick her out and stop paying her tuition you fucking cuck

Make Her Watch 20 RedPilled Videos.

>>Change her View of Life

You dont have to be racist to find throwing your genetics in the trash a bad thing.

>neckbeard Sup Forumstard spergs out about imagining his sister's bf plunging his big black penis into her and asks how he can control her

these are my favorite threads

Kick her out of the family and focus on your own family/starting one.

Be strong.

if she doesn't stop dating him, kick her out.

You're right that she needs a shock, but cutting her off from your support would only increase her chance of getting beaten/killed by a nigger.
My advice would be to make your feelings of fear about her safety known to her, backed up by the massive piles of data there are about blacks and domestic violence, and stories of how blacks can just randomly snap and beat you to death, also backed by fact.
If she makes the conscious choice to continue the relationship just stay firm in your opinion and exert as much control on the nigger as you can.
Even monkeys can be trained.

Real shit she could get killed, my sister was murdered after she fell in with blacks and wouldn't listen to anyone.

I would just disown her, to be honest.

I don't think this is something you can come back from.

Fuck you Varg, you're not my dad

No shit you said black North African. How dense are you? You never said in the initial post that they're both med students and only let us know incidentally. What is his financial status? Is he a citizen? English? Do you know anything about this person or did you just flip the fuck out when your maple syrup soaked brain shorted out?

Ironically enough you're looking like the psychopath because you know your sister will never come to your tiny white dick.

>not a literal dindu

they are all dindu's you cuck

You know, the thing is gonna eventually kill your sister If you don't do anything

okay, you are right,
myself i want more whites in algeria.
i want to marry a white algerian.
god help you

She has gotten plowed by black cock
She's gotta pay that toll, user...

>waaah other people's decisions trigger me even though they won't impact my life in any way and are based on my nonsensical prejudices, VALIDAET MEEEE

A nigger is a nigger moron.

Women don't have agency or moral views, they orient themselves to the dominant men in their lives.

You are in a battle with this Muslim to be the strongest man in your sisters life. Stay strong and keep fighting the battle to be the dominant man in her life, until you can hand her off to a nice White husband.

If you kick her out or abandon her, you are effectively surrendering her to the other Muslim man. Keep fighting, keep being dominant, keep being the strong man in her life (as her de facto father) that she orients herself around, until you can pass her off to better man to be her husband. It will be a battle, but you win it by staying in the fight and not surrendering.

hi varg

just do this

It's completely normal in asian culture (you're canadian after all) to kick women to the curb and never speak to them again if they burn the coal. It's literally the worst thing you could ever do to your family.... murdering your own family in cold blood is considered less shameful than muddling up your family line with proto-sapien apeish genetic code.

wrong

OUT OUT OUT

Start tossing her belongings out on the front lawn right now.

this.

stop it now or be the little cuck you are and cuddle her when shes at your doorstep saying shes sorry and that you were right about him and that he hit her a black eye and beat her up.

Funniest post of the day, may kek bless you

You're a faggot.

if she coal burns cut her the fuck off.

Just bring it.

rolling

All autistic shit aside, kick her out. She should have known better then to do something like that. To date a nigger means that she sees no good qualities in her own family and chose a nigger. This is a direct response to how she feels about you and your family. It may seem harsh, but its the truth. If you want to do it an easier way just convince her to move out. Instead of forcibly kicking her out just encourage her to go be with him. The niggers on here that will tell you she can be saved are wrong as fuck. Dating a nigger means you're mentally fucked. That's a lifelong affliction that can't be remedied.