European Brotherhood Thread

There's been quite enough infighting among Europeans here and historically on the battlefield.

Report in with the European brother you like the most or are interested in talking with, Americans and other countries are welcome to contribute but keep it positive!

Germany is my favourite, sucks that you are being subjected to this state sanctioned invasion as are us Brits hopefully one day we can come together and realise our potential.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJNgDAx85aI
youtube.com/watch?v=JfKKjD0GSZo
youtu.be/bwzk2aB3kWI
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go home Muhammid

Bumping, post some European art.

I like English culture and Scotland in general (save for their cucked politics, but oh well).

Also longing to move to Switzerland,

Here's one for my Austrian bros, you have a very beautiful country :3

youtube.com/watch?v=SJNgDAx85aI

And this too:

youtube.com/watch?v=JfKKjD0GSZo

I make a European brotherhood thread to try and counter all the D&C and of course the American is a prick about it.

It's almost like you lot want Europe to go under and yes I know that's rich coming from an anglo.

And yes I'm a fucking anglo and not a fucking shitskin so piss off.

To France i gift a portrayal of the 1882 Bombardment of Alexandria, to which you committed a flotilla of ships as a show of strength. Big admirer of your culture and architecture

Saved.

Posting a typical pick but a favourite nonetheless.

After that xmas evening I would have probably deserted. out of words, so senseless

>Implying German soldiers know how to desert
Too much courage and loyalty to do something like that.

bump

Are you being serious?
They caused the migration wave and actively supported isis to make sure that there's more coming

>tfw generations of Europeans will never be born because of our in-fighting

I like that you actually control your borders and don't seem ashamed of your masculinity.
I worked with a Hungarian guy on a bar and it made me realise how soft we are here when I saw him talking to women.

Here have a song:
youtu.be/bwzk2aB3kWI

Uhh

What's the deal with us jungle-Dutchies?

We in?

I wonder why Hungary in particular are so good at protecting their culture. Is it something in their blood?

No real enemies to fight, Charles.
Europe always fights itself or a direct enemy.
If the collective heads of europe, including russia banded together and went against the middle east, you'd see an empty sandbox within a month of the campaign.

I would like to thank england from saving us from the snp and europe.
You're cunts but your alright cunts.

That wasn't them that was their government, American people aren't well informed enough to make proper judgement calls on these things neither are we that's why we let them in to our countries among other reasons of course.

You should know the government does what it wants regardless of what people want because we don't hang politicians anymore, Americans are no more to blame for this than Germans are for attacks on them by migrants.

Even though a lot of Germans support them coming in they obviously don't know what they're doing and it's the same with Americans, consumer culture has made us all stupid.

Ty britbong I must admit you are the most nicest person I've seen on Sup Forums.

Dated one in high school, she was fierce, I'd say you guys are deffo in as long as you're European by blood.

What I've noticed about Zaffas is that you're very hard-line people I've known quite a few of you and you come off as stern and strong and I respect that.
I think people misunderstand you sometimes as being aggressive or arrogant when they don't realise where you come from, you all seem to have a story about being shot at or stabbed.

Take back Africa, deep down they want you to make it better again.

I can really respect Serbians, I know quite a bit about history and it is fascinating how long they managed to hold out against the Austro-Hungarians in WW1

Is that a jab at Hungarian lineage or a genuine comment?

>Report in with the European brother
European or (((western))) European?

> us Brits hopefully one day we can come together and realise our potential.
yeah....ok. On your own terms and sell out eastern Europe

British manners mate, this place is too negative we're too small in number to fight each other and mother Europa weeps when we do.

I genuinely believe European destiny is to rule the world peacefully and colonise the galaxy.

Never heard this before, the video is great thank you Hercules!

Haha no, genuine question.

Reminder that before Alfred took back England his "kingdom" was a small islet in Somerset, that all his Witan betrayed him, and he couldn't even bake a loaf of bread without burning it.

No fight is ever lost until you throw in the the towel.

The eu*

We have too much of the Middle East in our countries.

I'm sorry for what Brits have done and continue to do but you must realise we're not like you, we have no strength as a collective anymore and our government does whatever it wants with or without our consent.

I think about it a lot, how much Eastern Europe needs our help when I look around at all the Nigerians and Pakistanis in London and know that they'll never face discrimination the way a Polish or Romanian would, it's a disgrace that we act against your interests and I apologise.

If I had it my way we'd have a real European Unity and not the EU and we would all help each other.

Nevermind that we killed millions in the world wars because of our infighting.
Our brother wars were honourable in a way but we need to realise we're all dead if we don't view each other as family.

This goes for any European, wether they're on the continent or away from home, we're a family, a powerful family but a small one we have to protect each other.

What we need is a Union of Nationalists, with a shared Lit Beacons Doctrine, that we'd come to each others aid.

That's the dream.

> All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

where are my italian brothers at

Powerful, where in Britain are you living? I just moved from Clacton in Essex where Douglas Carswell is MP back to London to watch my mum's house for a bit.
Thinking about heading to Eastern Europe after that, London is heart breaking man just utterly sad.

Here.

Hoping to go to either Germany for university. Where in Germany could I expect minimal diversity and cultural enrichment?

By all means we could be friends but that doesn't mean I'm ok with millions of Slav scum living in my country

Slavs are nice people.

I was at the pub the other night and this Italian guy and his mates came in and lit the place up, you're such a happy breed of people.
You seem really enthusiastic whenever I see you around Britain, house parties in Italy must be a lot of fun, but what do you have against ale? Why don't you like lager?

Not him but im from Basildon....
Send help

Always been a country dweller, first Cornwall now Norfolk. Never even saw a brownskin until I was 23.

Rather Slavs than Muslims.

If you're talking about the beer, Italians prefer to consume products from their countries, like the Birra Corona.

>you're such a happy breed of people.

"They say that in Heaven, the English greet you at the door, the French do all the cooking, the Italians provide the entertainment, and the Germans organise everything.
"And that in Hell, the French greet you at the door, the English do all the cooking, the Italians organise everything, and the Germans provide the entertainment."

I'll get the music
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk

Slavic people aren't scum ffs Serbia is actually a nice place and so is Poland.
This is why Eastern Europeans hate us.

Can you all expel kabob on your own or does America and Russia have to save you all again?

>again
Did America and Russia save us before?

Ah okay, is that because you find it to be higher quality? I really must visit Italy and try a real Italian pizza at least once.

>Germany is my favourite, sucks that you are being subjected to this state sanctioned invasion as are us Brits hopefully one day we can come together and realise our potential.

Remember what happened the last time Germany was openly pro-white?
Didn't you sperg out and dogpile them?

>Send help
>from London

We are extremely patriotic;
most of us are convinced that Italian products are the best products.
It's just proud nationalism, nothing much.

Wasn't talking to you specifically, old chap. You knew that

Why Canada? just why?
Before you were ZOG slaves you were frontiersmen, you have to go back (in time)

Based.

I was in a pub in my village/town a few weeks ago and I was talking to a Lithuanian who we'd never seen before with a few friends, he was nice and was talking about his family and how his son lives here and he will be grandad soon, anyway he said he first moved to Edmonton in London and he hated it because of how many Muslims were there and some other random guy who was talking to someone else behind us turned around and shouted "he's one us" and everyone laughed and agreed, was good to see every one getting along anyway.

On another topic my Nan is Italian and whenever her side of family comes over from Italy they only drink wine which they bring themselves, not sure why

Awesome.

My Cornish mate Paddy is based as fuck, almost too based.
Learn Cornish it's dying out.

>tfw he abdicated

That's good I'll remember that one.

Proud nationalism is rare nowadays mate, and more meaningful.

Ahaha that's great.
Becuase why drink wine from London when you can drink wine from Italy?

Also this.

Oh wow I forgot about World War Two.
You took part in the dogpiling mind.

>tfw Kernewek is dead
>tfw Cornwall will never be considered a nation of Britain again

I'm going to be baking a blog about this in the new year. Very much trying to bring back the soul of British nationalism, rather than tackling from a purely genetic or ideological angle, look at what being a native Brit makes you the inheritor of, that it is yours by right of birth rather than bequeathed to by an arbitrary state institution.

The books, the songs, the stories, all of what was known by all patriotic souls until the cultural decay.

It's, sadly, already dead where it matters. Outside of the Cornish Independence (lol) party no one uses it. It's not like in Ireland where Gaelic is used for place names and suchlike to this day.

But, saying that, I am in two minds about that.

You'll always have the pasties lad, always.

God speed on the blog I'd love to read it, I think another interesting angle to approach would be what it means to be Responsible for British culture as in what standard you should hold yourself to.
It seems like in the old times all Europeans were well versed in their unique culture's quirks, history, instruments etc.

You never know when you'll meet a hot Cornish girl who's really in to speaking Cornish and will let you put benis in bagina becuase you can.

>approach would be what it means to be Responsible for British culture as in what standard you should hold yourself to.

That's another angle I am taking. What did they KNOW by nature, that didn't really need to be told? They just picked it up out of the air.

If there's any hope for us in the future we're going to need to past to hold on to, because without that then Britain is nothing more than a name, no more worth protecting or loving than a turnip.

I think every nationalist should do the same. Because this, I believe, will save us, and pull more people to our movements. People are always looking for something to grip on to in the chaos, and it's important to make that as substantial as possible.

This thread needs more continentals. Needs more diversity.

>ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

Dead on there mate, that's what saddens me most we don't naturally breathe British Culture anymore so what are we?

Best case scenario in my view is nationalist movements becoming more organised before a crash I think is coming in society, the fall of Rome that everyone talks about.

>Try to start a European brotherhood thread
>Turns in to Brit Sup Forums
Fuck.
Why did the other Europeans run off?

They can't handle our autism

:^(

Since turning to the alt-right and becoming racially-conscious I have really started to care far more about Europe than I did a few months ago when I was already pissed off.

I may be German and Italian in heritage only, but I'm praying for you bros. It looks fucked over there. We're probably next in line.

Americans are all nigger mutts.

I care about Europe a lot more than I used to as well but it's about more than America it's about European people everywhere, you're a European you just live in the Americas and your society is a European one.

The world we live in now wants us gone, all of us and no one but us will push back.

Oldest ally.
Fuck Europe.
The best way to deal with tyranny is with distance. Mankind is alive on the border, on the horizon.

What?
Fuck you instead how's that?

Your entire History has been about destabilizing continental Europe so a big power does not rise and swallow your entire Isle.

Same with us.

I say fuck EUrope, not fuck Western civilisation.Lets be clear here.

Oh okay my bad, we don't need to do that though now that we all are facing the hybrid horde of our collective enemies throughout history.
We're looking at an African, Arabic, Indian, Muslim invasion and complete takeover of Europe we need to band together.

Its beginning now.

I say when by 2040 when Europe looks Beirut in the 80s, civil war breaks out.

And sadly as it has been in History people will die.

Western civ has been dying since WW1 even, since we stopped reading the Classics. Even if we win the culture wars, which I think we will, ethnically I think Europe and the US is fucked.

This will create societies within societies, and a perfect ground for ideological madmen to create something even Stalin would envy.

Doesn't help that Turkey wouldn't exactly be against joining the EU and many inside the EU would like to see it happen. Think about it, if Turkey joined, Europe would share a border with places like Syria and Iraq. Turkey outside gives us that degree of separation but if they join, that's game over Europa. Plain and simple.

But if we win the culture wars then we'll be ready no?

Portugal. Greatest ally. I'm also a fan of Ireland and wish they'd come back to the fold, but they won't.

On the one hand I think of it in those terms but on the other hand the sooner things crash the better no? We'll snap out of it after that right?

Think of it this way. Rome won the culture war. Was Western Rome around in the early medieval ages?

No.
So you guys think it's over?

NO MORE WARS BETWEEN BROTHERS

Ireland secretely likes us a lot.