>Second phase of Mosul battle begins
>70 IS killed near T4 airbase and SAA captures hills around Shurifa
>Reinforcements from Tiger Forces arrive in western Palmyra
>Russia considers withdrawing forces from Syria
>Unconfirmed - militants to leave Wadi Barada area
>RU sappers discover US-made weapons in terrorist HQ in aleppo
>US embassy: Turkey openly lies about US YPG support
>Iraqi PM: Iraq will be free of ISIS in 3 months, contradicts US claim
>Saudi forces advancing near yemeni capital while Houthi forces capture military base inside Saudi Arabia

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/roridonaghy/status/814600458723618818?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=0lC7S7QzJqc
youtube.com/watch?v=CSee1UWX7KI
twitter.com/RamiAILoIah/status/814509363792637952
defense-watch.com/2016/12/30/video-captured-turkish-otokar-cobra-armored-vehicle/
youtube.com/watch?v=8IIr6vLOmDA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Social_Nationalist_Party
twitter.com/syriahr/status/814620584499965952
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38463021
archive.is/NexYg
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/814620016717025280
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/814627410624860160
twitter.com/AnonBabble

second for glory to Mohammed VI

Rumours that the Sultan of Oman has died (he was known to be battling cancer), the day after Oman joined the Saudi-led coalition. All rumours at this point

twitter.com/roridonaghy/status/814600458723618818?lang=en

as long as he stops being a shady businessman

SOON
O
O
N

I'd be up for it if you didn't elect a fucking communist. It's over Austria, I'm going after Višegrad 4 instead.

Europe needs to uncucks itself and kick them OUT!
I don't want to look up Germany on Google in 20 years and see nothing but niggers

Reminder that Jews are shit tier, awful, and brown.

no were not

president has no power, also hes not a communist

What should be done about E. Ghouta? If you could nuke without the fallout, would you?

Yes we are. Kolinda atended a meeting with them and opened some long term conversations with the group.

I think you missed your chance with that one Hans.

>conversations
still cucked by the west and forever will be

Based (You).
The major cities are already lost to the foreign blood and its nigger diseases. In more rural areas, the resistance is growing.
I could never imagine how much the right wing grew in the last 7 years, it is insane.
youtube.com/watch?v=0lC7S7QzJqc

Yes. With no hesitation. They hurt us so much with their mortar shells and they would do the same if they were given the chance. They hate us so much dare I say it more than the Jews because we didn't their so-called Revolution and I once read on their Facebook pages a dude was saying that these infidels meaning us let Christians live in their City and that's not acceptable we should go in and kill every shami (people from Damascus)

and then you vote in the right wing an still nothing change
t.belgian politics

You have great taste in music.

Vote AfD lad

>and then you vote in the right wing an still nothing change
>t.belgian politics
As well as here. They aren´t in poer (yet) and I don´t expect them todo any good. No experience and always this strange look into the past instead of the future.

>Syriabro likes Landser
The internet keeps amazing me.
The AFD is the best out of all bad parties we have :D.

I'm hearing there are reports in Turkish media that the Russian Ambassador's killer was in a relationship with a woman planted by Western Intelligence.

Can any roachbros confirm this for me?

I wish you well. I hope Germany will stay White
(((((((I'm not racist)))))) but niggers didn't contribute to Germany so they can live in it

We wish too
>t. neighbor

Times have changed, I´m openly racist in front of family and friends, some don´t like it and that´s it.
This was close to impossible 6 or 7 years earlier.

I´ll have to take a rest now, until tomorrow.
Stay comfy, stay safe all together.

youtube.com/watch?v=CSee1UWX7KI

So how many of these cute kids are gonna be dead within the year?

do you consider people who left and wont come back traitors?

was just watching this. im a bit jelly to be honest. beats joining the scouts.

Oh poland...

Goodnight germanbro. Pls keep visiting here.

Kinda. But I absolutely hate who doesn't consider themselves Syrians anymore

Good night.
I am a regular visitor and will be there tomorrow, the ceasefire agreement is very interesting, especially the reactions to the violations and the status of Ahrar al-Sham under the agreement.

Who gives a fuck? I'd shoot them dead tbqh

I hope SAA barrel bomb their goats so they would have no one to sleep with.

Take care pham

>I hope SAA barrel bomb their goats so they would have no one to sleep with.
>When the barrelbomb hits just right

Fucking kek lad. He died in between his lover's hands. Makes me emotional :^(

Sources claim #Turkey threatened #Syria|n opposition they won't receive the salary of December if they did not sign the cease fire agreement

twitter.com/RamiAILoIah/status/814509363792637952

LOL

KEK

oh damn if they directly pay them turkey is accountable for those who they pay so those terrorist groups actions=turkish actions
i hope turkey isnt a state party to the international crime court or they dun goofd

If someone missed this vid it's a working Cobra captured by ISIS
defense-watch.com/2016/12/30/video-captured-turkish-otokar-cobra-armored-vehicle/

youtube.com/watch?v=8IIr6vLOmDA

this 360 video shit is amazing

>Would let bedazzle my hookah/10

If they're open about funding it'll probably be in regard to Turkish FSA

interesting anything unique about the cobra?

fuck imagine the firefights that went down

Sounds plausible
They can't possibly be that stupid to publicly admit to funding jihadists (if you exclude turkish fsa from jihadists)

What do Syrians think of their Nazi party?

mfw erdogan rules me instead of based putin

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Based party

What are their policies?

That dude is so cute.

>Swarthy Aryan Beauty

>mfw jinping rules me instead of based putin

I really don't know much about them. But what I like is the fact that they want to ditch the word "Arab" in our country's name. Which makes it Syrian republic instead of Syrian Arab republic

What happen to USA and YPG? Why aren't they on the negotiations/ceasefire and shieet?

Are Syrians racially Arab? Or you guys only linguistically Arab?
What racial group would you be in?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Social_Nationalist_Party

Because Erdogan would chimp out if Kurds were included and because what the US does in Syria right now does not matter because Trump will be president in a few weeks and is likely to have a more pro-Russia/Assad stance, it's pointless for the US to try to negotiate a peace deal that pressures Assad when Trump can just overturn or renegotiate it.

>Tension in Khan Shaykhun city between an Islamic movement and Jund al-Aqsa after clashes between both parties
>twitter.com/syriahr/status/814620584499965952

It's always comfy when the moderates are beheading each other.

Its an "humvee"

So what will happen to my YPG brothers and YPJ sisters in Syria? Will USA leave us on our own again?

Yeah we're mostly Arab but I have white skin and a lot of other Syrians are.

Syriais very diverse ethnically

Pretty sure the US will continue to work with the YPG. It's not like they have any better tool to fight ISIS with in Syria. They might get some deal with Assad for increased autonomy after the war, but I doubt Rojava independence is on the books. Overall, I don't think much will change.

>new game

would you vote for assad instead of your current government?

me YES
>assad
>secular
>charismatic
>hot wife
>can speak english
>somewhat leftwing economy

>erdogan
>islamist
>no ideology, only cheap populism
>shit wife
>corrupt
>cucked our own military and destroyed it
>over turned kemalist principles and will turkey into afghanistan in 10 years
>can't speak any languages
>highschool graduate with a fake uni diploma

>Syria conflict: Russia-Turkey brokered truce comes into force
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38463021

>Iraq forces launch new assault on IS in Mosul
archive.is/NexYg

No, because i want to shoot all the politicians
>inb4 ASIO doorkickers arrest me

Then why did Kurds fight for, why did people of the USA used us again like in Iraq, will people of the USA not accept our right to self govern and not be opressed in our own lands? I don't know what you think but Kurds I know will fight until independence.

Assad
>Kills terrorists

Trudeau
>Welcomes terrorists

Bashar w bas

or they might get buttfucked like they did in almost every instance in history

YPG has been cooperating with the Syrian Gov. recently. What will likely happen is that the YPG will be allowed to play a role in running a province in the north with moderately more autonomy than before.

The Syrian gov. is probably not going to be willing to let them have a lot of autonomy but they might get a little more control in their province over how development money is spent, how law enforcement works, political control etc as a reward for fighting other rebels and for not turning on the Syrian gov.

As long as they don't try an armed revolt against the Syrian gov. they should be perfectly fine.

In Syria they fought for survival against ISIS. ISIS was attacking and taking over Kurdish areas early in the war until they pushed back against them.

>As long as they don't try an armed revolt against the Syrian gov. they should be perfectly fine.
Yeah until somethig happens like ISIS again or worse TSK, they won't be fine and you know it, Kurds need their own state and it'll happen one way or another, we will not forget who was responsible for it.

Kurds have been fighting for independence for decades. They'll keep at it, but I don't see them getting anywhere as long as Turkey is so close with NATO. Sorry Kurdbro, having your people split between 4 nations that hate you and only being valued as pawns by the US and Russia must be tough.

What is racially Arab?

>when you mark your gun emplacements

>we will not forget who was responsible for it

responsible for what, ISIS attacking the Kurds?

That wasn't Assad's fault. It was the fault of countries that armed and funded AQI when they were fighting the Syrian military.

So do Syrians look like Meds?

People with Arabian origins

We are both.

Most of us are racially Arab but others just speak it

LMAo, I'm pretending to be k*rd you leaf, that's how they got you, they make you sorry for them and shit like that.
I mean now that I couldn't keep pretend basically I see k*rds saying k*rdistan will treat whoever treated them good so if it's Russia they'll feel close to them instead of USA so they can pretend that they're playing both sides.

seriously isnt it hilarious that they maaged to take aleppo a city under siege for 5 years but the ISF cant even take mosul after how many months and dont forget that mosul fell in less than a week of fighting in 2014

Not all of us but yes

Not to mention how much air support from the coalition the ISF are getting + how many losses ISIS has taken from years of fighting literally everyone. Guess billions of dollars in American taxpayer money can't buy military talent.

I think there 3 factors that most contribute to this.
1) Us is used to fighting inferior opponent, which is not the case here.
2)ISIS is mostly fanatics, FSA is mostly mercenaries
3)They are in a hurry, because obama doesn't want to be remembered as yet another crap FP president

In Aleppo the vast majority of the population lived in gov-held areas. There were not as many people in rebel areas.

In Mosul there are still something like a million people in ISIS-controlled areas so they are trying to be really careful which makes them slow.

they were used by georgians in 8/8/8 war many were btfo and some captured by russians

>really careful
No, no, they really arent,one of the most memorable events was iraqi detachment walking into the most obvious trap, simply because they didin't bother to push a frontline, rather grabbing a strong point, it was a hospital building or some such I believe, ISIS set off a bomb in the area and killed off everyone who didn't die from it.

They are supremely reckless, even airforce has been reportedly hitting buildings in much same way as russia. Can't be arsed to look up sources ATM, sorry.

More Arab than meds. But not all Arab.

>responsible for what

Responsible for the Syrian soldiers that left their bases in Northern Syria because they didn't want to defend land of people that weren't even Syrian (aka Kurds).

can you guys tell me what's happening in syria today?

people dying

yeah didn't know that hahaha

Rebels launched offensive in Hama.

Rebels took Tal Bijo.

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/814620016717025280

Army recaptures Taj Bijo

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/814627410624860160

Guys can you state what hour it is now in your country because it's pretty dead at this time in sg it's 5 a.m. here in Syria

same same

10 pm here

Damn, on the personal level, the sultan of Oman is pretty based actually. I always thought of him as an honorable man in the the inescapable yoke of the malign influence of Saudi Arabia and its burger allies. Wonder why they might hide the news of his death though. Perhaps there are some internal disputes over who is to succeed him that the ruling elements of the regime don't want to come out into the open. I actually wouldn't be surprised if some anti Saudi sentiments are to be found in the midst of all this. This thing might have some potential in it.

10:00pm here

for some reason i do not trust him

3am here.

I'd comment more but I'm pretty buzzed and playing some Total War.