I feel like there's gonna be a riot soon

America has gone to shit, even though trump won, 50% of the USA is cucked, I am worried for America's future.

The future of America is a race war. Excellent opportunity to eliminate the niggers and the race traitors.

Will you help us, oldest ally?

I hope so. Cna't wait to see leftshits and their nigger pets getting BTFO by the National Guard and Right Wing Death Squads

Riots effect no one except nike store owners and whoever has to pick up knocked overt trashcans.

That's why we have guns.
Nogs and cucks don't listen to reason so we respond with bullets.

We are drowning under muzzies. So no promise can be made sadly.

Move out of the cities and ignore faggots

Just saying that our priority right now is to clean Europa first.

All fair enough. Avenge Paris and Nice while you can.

But is it?
I dont know man, not trying to troll or anything, but I think France might be too far gone. Too many muslims and blacks already in your population.

Don't worry about it bro, it would be impossible tell you guys apart from the niggers anyways.

That green lightsaber!!!

Fuck all your shit. Where did they get that green lightsaber in the back?

50% of the USA is cucked
Nonwhites are uncucked, and are actually slowly taking control of the country.

Are you me?

I guess so :D

Slow in here tonight. 2 minutes between 3 posts?

>mfw people say "you can't kill them ALL"

When the snow thaws

"But we're so-and-so percent!"

>What matters is that you’ve become a minority now. You’ve become a minority mentally, because these things happen to people mentally and psycho-spiritually before they have a physical impact. I think people are preparing to be a minority now, long before it happens.
>Because if you’ve disarmed yourself before the struggle begins, you’re easy meat and easy prey for what’s coming.
>This is the future that faces you. And your culture will be disprivileged. Forget political correctness. Political correctness works when minorities aggregate together in a vanguard way. It doesn’t work when majorities fall and stagger into minority status and then look around for allies now that they are themselves a minority in the hope that somehow they will achieve fairness and equity. Because these things are not about fairness and equity. They are about who can set the standard and the tone for the cultural domination of a civic space.

Mein nigger. Truly a hero of the Right