You cannot reach white ppl with love

MLK has a quote "Love is the only force that can turn an enemy into a friend"

You can sing kumbaiya at the white man all day. You can nurse his children, feed his family, do his work. At the end of the day, he will think he is above not just you, but all other people who are not white.

And why? Why does he do this? Why has he abadoned the ways of God? Because he has no idea what his whiteness is. He has no idea how he got it. Or does he? Does he truly know and maintain its secrecy?

You give him far too much credit. Despite his ramblings "muh muh iq muh iq". Hes very unintelligent. Among the dumbest of the dumb. Born in some southern inbred shithole or poor wannabe first world european country. Surrounded by his inbred shitty peers.

I know whitness is. Its nothing more than albinism and the secrecy of it. Albinism without the secrecy is just albinism. Its just disease. A deficiency. A mutation. The white man and all his children are scared of this reality. Scared of the blood their own veins.

I could not bring you to the side of Good with my Love white brother. Your evil is just too far gone to be saved. I stared into that neo nazi abyss for long enough. It changed me. Love could not save you brother. It is now up to my hate to destroy you completely and forever.

You will face the music. You will pay the piper. You will beg for forgiveness, and you will atone for your sins lepers. Or you will exponentially taste your own medicine for all time. This is only the beginning.

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/celebrity/african-children-with-albinism-hunted-for-limbs-in-tanzania/
vinaykumarmadane.blogspot.com/2015/08/white-skinned-people-came-into.html
youtube.com/watch?v=38j8pSOekiY&index=4&list=PLSzIgDoXSB7pFNmuU2BOeJ68lc86Yc9-L
youtube.com/watch?v=GED9rYPkAlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KHkI1wgGaLo
youtube.com/watch?v=xXXNUlMqjso
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8550614.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ooga booga gibsmedat now or else I kill whitey
fucking apes

The truth is already here. Its only a matter of time until the left arms itself with the knowledge. It is real power to see you for what you really are. Like magic. Dont you wanna know white ppls biggest secret? Everyone does.

Only whites can destroy ourselves. If we acted as a unified, or even somewhat coherent, force, you and the entire earth would remember the sound of white feet in black boots marching triumphantly across all lands. Even if we go into that long night, your participation will be as an underling to white people.

Nice apartment rusky. Nice president scared of tracer lmao. ohh my faggot boys will turn gay. Ruskies are already gay as shit. My best friend was rusky. Preevyht, cagdela. He got no bitches. He was weird. A creep. Despite being bigger than me, Id still beat him in wrestling whever we went at it. Superior genetics. Not as much albino as you. Power from the sun ya know? I guess you dont know ashamed albino.

Lets drop some real red pills.

>
You can sing kumbaiya at the white man all day. You can nurse his children, feed his family, do his work. At the end of the day, he will think he is above not just you, but all other people who are not white.

Fuck your songs they don't mean shit
And we pay you to nurse and shit
Most white people don't even have nurses either
They are capable of feeding themselves and they don't rely on food stamps like a shit ton of shitskins
You get paid to work like any other

>And why? Why does he do this? Why has he abadoned the ways of God? Because he has no idea what his whiteness is. He has no idea how he got it. Or does he? Does he truly know and maintain its secrecy?

God doesn't exist
Whiteness is an evolution trait to absorb more sun light during short winter days

>You give him far too much credit. Despite his ramblings "muh muh iq muh iq". Hes very unintelligent. Among the dumbest of the dumb. Born in some southern inbred shithole or poor wannabe first world european country. Surrounded by his inbred shitty peers.

There are retards in every race but on average whites are smarter than shit skins

>I know whitness is. Its nothing more than albinism and the secrecy of it. Albinism without the secrecy is just albinism. Its just disease. A deficiency. A mutation. The white man and all his children are scared of this reality. Scared of the blood their own veins.

It's not since white people can tan and have skin pigments albinos don't

>I could not bring you to the side of Good with my Love white brother. Your evil is just too far gone to be saved. I stared into that neo nazi abyss for long enough. It changed me. Love could not save you brother. It is now up to my hate to destroy you completely and forever.

Black people have never conquered an other continent only white did

>You will face the music. You will pay the piper.

Pls white people is the most powerful race on the planet and could destroy the whole world at the push of a button

people.com/celebrity/african-children-with-albinism-hunted-for-limbs-in-tanzania/

Look at their lips. Look at their skulls. Race is not only skin color. Good day dindu.

Im not black so I really dont give a shit at your insecurites of him. He does have a bigger dick than u andhe sstill going to fuck your owmen while your loser ass has no one. Lonely motherfucker.

Your not some viking, youre not some templar. Youre not the guy witch access to the nuclear aresenal. Youre just another lonely cracker with a keyboard. A keyboard warrior. Show me how you fight albino. Youll never have this kind of power in any image you send me and you know it. This is what true superiority feels like.

>Non-white
>Has hottie euro gf
>Will probably fuck her brains out tonight
>eat shit lonely fashies, its just not your world to covet anymore.

The only reason you tan is because ppl you hate(you ancestors) squirted into the belly of some albino slut. Pic related. Show me how you fight albino.

>Race is not only skin color.

Don't even bother they don't want to see the truth

Youre not albinos of africans, see first pic you fukcing blindo scared of reality bitch. I come here to devour your souls albino lepers. I come here to tear apart your egos and rip your worlds asunder. You are not that special. Youre jsut a disease.

>shitskin autism

You dont want to see the truth you scared little bitch ass motherfucker. Show me how you fight leper? Where was the neo nazi pride I saw. Just albino shame here. Shame to the maximum. And you want us to feel beneath you? You leper? Stand in the sun and die slowly like the failed mutant you are. Taste it. You did this. This is only the beginning.

At the end of the day youre just another poor rusky lving in another shityt poor apt. I am living above you in America, always. Lonely rusky =(

My gfs norwegian oh shit wadddup. Show me how you fight albino. Give me your tears. They are fuel of the future.

lol nigger.

I wish my skin was darker actually. I know the truth albino. Youre ashamed of yourselves. I love it. You cant make this shit up. Karma is so righteous. You will pay in full, I see that now.

Indians are so fucking ugly.

Thats prob why you guys are even uglier, since you are recessive failed genetic albinos of them. shhow me how you fight albino. Im here to slice you in half and devour your essence.

Whats your deal, bro?

>t. Pajeet Poo in the Loo

POO

YOU LITERALLY BELIEVE IN YAKUUB

I MEAN NIGGER ARE YOU SERIOUS YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE YOU CAN GIVE WHITE PEOPLE SKIN CANCER BY LOOKING AT THEM

THAT WHITE PEOPLE ARE JUST ALBINOS BRED INTO A DEMON RACE NIGGER ARE YOU SERIOUS

What if we are genetically engineered neanderthal slaves created by yakuub an ancient black pure homosapien scientist

we are the seed of cain

Lol no I dont believe that shit but i do believe that wyour whole european culture is fake. Top to botton fake bs. albino shame. the biblical name Jacob is originally yakub. The names of angels, Gabriel and michael are fake too. They are originally Jibrael, and mikhael.

Nice caps mad boy. Show me how you fight albino. Your speech is weak like your genetics.

I was just about to bring up the human / neanderthal link too

What if niggers are actually evolved forms of shit that through the art of mimicry was able to rise to a point of distinction to colonialists and were mistakenly let into modern society based on the fact that people though there was legitimate use to them?

>africa bumfuck nowhere
>albinos are slaughtered oppressed and or banished from villages
>banished albino's manage to find each other and create their own tribe
>blacks don't like this, wage war, pillage, rape and kill albino's
>albino's flee from Africa and settle in europe

rate my theory Sup Forums

Honesltly wouldnt be surpised considering you are albinos and ashamed of it. 2016 and you dont know the reality of where your came from. I cannot imagine. So proud of yourself. Your whiteness. So ashamed of your origins. Your albinism. Priceless. It is the price of your wannabe fascism. God is real and great.

So you do believe in yakub.

Anyway this isn't really your fault, it must really suck as a literate black person to be able to look out and see nothing but low iq problems surrounding you, while living as a subservient meme in a country that stole you and still hates you, and by that I mean white people (true america), your psyche could only take so much before you would break and start grasping at any rationalisation that encapsulates the whole mess for you and processes it into a palatable, ego boosting form

its just your body, your mind attempting to save itself from suicidal rage or nihilism

too bad that in reality you are literally just a nigger that chooses to be a nigger

it doesn't work like that, you either have albinism or you don't. Albino's aren't a race. There are white albinos which wouldn't be the case if whites were a race of albinos.

Theory? did you mean reality that white ppl are ashamed to admit? And it wasnt in europe where e you settled, it was india. Africans did not chase you out of Africa albino. The sun did. Nature did. You fleed from its wrath.

I know who you are and how you got here. Its about time you figured it out too dont you think?

Link:
vinaykumarmadane.blogspot.com/2015/08/white-skinned-people-came-into.html

shakd yo booty for a real nigga steve urkel

Pretend Christian, much.

Niggers have a notorious inferiority complex that drives them to create myths such as these. Rather then admit his people have virtually no accomplishments, he imagines a fictional past in which his people were vastly superior to whites, but were conquered by them due to superior numbers and pathological altruism [ironically mirroring what is actually happening between modern whites and African barbarians]

My scholarly opinion of OP is that he is a faggot, and that much like his entire race, he dindu nuffin [and likely never will]

The saddest part of the Blackman meme. Muh Dick, pride in being a walking dildo. Having no other worth than that which can be replaced with a few inches of plastic.

Weak sauce. Cuz Im not black but your irrational fear of our true human brother/father shows that you know you are beneath him in reality. You are a coward. And an aussie loser. Step 1. If you gonna make me feel bad, Youve got to at least live in America.

>non white
>Both parents doctors
>lives in mansion

This is how I fight albino. Youll never have this kind of power. The world crucifys your racist comedians. They lose everything. Ours have the whole world to gain.

This dark skinned brown man is not famous in Austrailia. Living far above you. He even married a HOTT muslim black girl. Hes killing it. Hes far superior than you could ever hope to become. And hes just a comedian lol.. LOL

Why cant white ppl dance? Why they have no rhythm? You losers certainly dont. Dont have gfs either. Wonder if theres a correlation.

youtube.com/watch?v=38j8pSOekiY&index=4&list=PLSzIgDoXSB7pFNmuU2BOeJ68lc86Yc9-L

How provincial; a nigger slave of the jew comes to pol to quiver in anger.

How's it feel knowing your Low IQ makes you obsolete forever and ever.

You either come from albinos, and have albino genetics, and lie about it, cus youre ashamed of it. Or you just accept the reality that you came from black and brown ppl as albinos. Eat shit fashy. All your base are belong to us now.

>speaking the white man's language
>using his computers, automobiles, textiles, communications systems, indoor plumbing, agriculture, medical advances, power grid, etc.

Stop appropriating our culture.

>Love is the only force that can turn an enemy into a friend
implying I want my enemies as friends

Not black but nice fear projection. I get it youre scared of the black man. Cuz of BLACKED.COM. LMAO

See some hottie european cheat on her white husband with black STUD LOL
You mad bro? I might be mad if I were you albino. But Im not and you got a loud mouth. So eat shit and prepare for seconds.

>My parents are rich, therefore I am better than you
Well that is great that daddies money makes you feel like a man but what it has actually done is allow you to live in such a bubble disconnected from reality that you now are a fucking nut

Funny also that before the only thing you cared about was that I am an "albino", after that comment now its "well you're not even in my country lol plus I live in a mansion lolol"

I mean fuck, look at the demographic statistics of crime, iq, wage, everything

you are inferior in mind and body on average
This sucks I know champ
but a bunch of misinformation scientology tier faggotry is doing you no favours, go buy some crystals with dads money bitchboy

This and kek confirms it's true.

WITNESSED

Your women use such dildos the most til they cant resist the bbc anymore.

My current white gf:
"Id never date outside my race"
Also my gf
"Wanna try it in my butt?"

Btw that 'comedian' is a rebranded indian racial comedian from early 2000s for a Facebook audience, the only people that like that shit are shitskins themselves ;)

It is the burden of those that have seen the fire my friend.

Watch the flames, open your eyes and learn of the burden we have to life with.

Blessings to you.

They are paid whores

Is that an albino child or just one of the leftovers from baby farming?

Halfway point in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=GED9rYPkAlQ

Beautiful thread. I love how there is ZERO counter argument. What's even worse is that they steal everyone elses culture and claim it as their own. Just like they did with the very soil I write this on. The same was done with Europe and the Meds. Same with the middle east and their religion. I call it "White Jesus Syndrome." It will be a beautiful day once this literal cancer is bred out of existence.

Die by sunlight leper. Everything you own is mine now. That is nature. You wanna dictate supremacy to me leper? You think this is supreme? Nah. None of that. Its our turn now. Pay in full.

implying you didnt coem from albinos and that youre not an atual subhuman mutant. Is that boohoo I hear?

Hotter than anything youve ever had in your sad pathetic lonely cracker life.

As if it weren't whites trying to reach everyone else.
We will pay for our stupidity, but so will everyone else.
Enjoy the Dark Ages Redux.

the schizophrenic rambling of a neurotic shitskin off his medication does not merit any "counter arguments" because no initial argument was made in the first place.

Only someone forcefully ignorant of all classical and modern scholarship could ever entertain for a moment fantasies such as this.

shake yo nigger booty you walking sex machine jigaboo

Like I said, albino. No counter argument. Your cousins called. He needs you to dust the shit on his sidewalk.

I find albino's more disgusting looking then dindus.

Is that normal?

Literally just google dravidian albino and shit yourself. Youre albinos omg get over it. Look at world map you dumb fucking euros so fuking DUMB. Look at europe. Whats under it? You fucking braindead losers. Albino and ashamed. And you want me to feel less than you leper? You who cannot even respect himself? Nah. Fuck you.

Like I said, albino. No counter argument. Your cousins called. He needs you to dust the shit on his sidewalk.

How the fuck do you explain "albinos" with black hair then? Actual albinos contain a complete lack of melanin, you can't be fucking "half albino", genetic mutations don't work like that. A child born to one albino parent and one normal parent doesn't come out half albino, they come out entirely the ethnicity that their parents were. I see you post in so many threads and have no idea how you haven't realized how fucking retarded you are by now.

stfu lonely motherfuck you aint gon do shit but finish rotting as soon as yiou witness you mother and father die. No one will protect the right when they are gone. Certainly not your cowardly weak poor ass.

fuck off nigger and go jack off to your flying pyramids that the arabs made while you think you're some actual native american because of you pseudoscience niggerology you donuthead walking shit dildo nigger

Is that personal knowledge, you write like an inebriated women. Or perhaps your balls haven't dropped yet.
A trip Fag really?
Bye bye little troll.

There is no arguement. Your whiteness is nothing more than recessive albino genetics and youre super ashamed of it. Butthurt by reality. Give more tears russia. Fuck your stupid inbred country.

Cant get your own women ina homogenous country? Pathetic. Betamale shitstain scrubs. Gtfo losers. This thread is too based for you.

So if white people were gone then who would blacks blame for all of their problems? How would they eat? Will blacks still listen to the same jewish cRap songs for another 30 years and somehow not seem to notice it doesn't change? Real talk G money. Those are realistic things to think about.
youtube.com/watch?v=KHkI1wgGaLo

Childish, but what else do you expect from a 10th generation inbred genetic fuck up.

Ha ha ha whores literally, unquestionable, whores.

The nigger likes his women like his clothing.

Cheap

Even believes the Jews propaganda

Childish, but what else do you expect from a 10th generation inbred genetic fuck up.

Oh boy, you're not gonna shut up, are you? You'll keep spamming buzzwords with nothing but your empty "haha, look at da white men, must be so ashamed, btfo xD" rhetoric and nothing to back it up... all while using creations of white men to even convey that message and ignoring all valid arguments anyone throws your way.

You're inferior. Even if you're actually white, you are so fucking inferior just judging by what a mess you made here. You could be pretty much just another dumb nigger, simply going by the bullshit you spew. If most people weren't so deluded, they'd really start standing for themselves and throw the ungrateful garbage out to starve with no handouts to sustain them. Maybe they'd learn some respect then.

Sadly, media brainwashing takes its toll. As great as we used to be, as much progress as we were making, liberal retards had to sabotage it by allowing useless garbage to speak up. Welp.

One last post and Im off. I don't want your mutated retardation to rub off on me. Remember, when your on Sup Forums your talking to the literal special ed room.

Thank you brother. Hear hear. They are royally fucked. You see, If I was a subhuman deficiency mutant. I certainly would hold my tongue and not take our my inferiority given by nature on the rest of my brothers and sisters.

You think you can go around say nigger this, kike that, gook this, sand nigger that, bean, spic. Everything is just so beneath you right albinos?

Albino. Who would have thought that would be the term to knock you crackers and honkeys down a few pegs. I assumed it as a child but my theory was quickly brushed aside by your shame.

Keep it up white man. You did this. You made this thread.

The final form of the aryan race! Praise Pujabi!!!!!

Jews play the role of the victim while they victimize everyone on the planet.

*You're

Of you dipshits would stop confusing Jews for whites we could solve s lot of problems.

Why am i reading this in MLK`s voice??

fuck off nigger you know you're jealous of asians and other minorities making something of themselves while you steal culture from the arabs and native americans while you use white technology and complain like a little bitch even after your welfare checks

this thread looks fun :D
niggers!

yin and yang thing going on there

Literally starte your post with a quote from a nigger who plagiarized his phd dissertation. This is well known and documented in BU's library.

How come you haven't responded to an actual logical counterargument to your tinfoil hat conspiracy theory and instead keep shitposting to bait takers
I just proved your thread is a troll you won't and can't argue with a single counterargument

Give the cunts a visa.

>bait thread made by an autist gets this many replies
Guess Sup Forums is the easiest board to troll.

We get it white ppl. Youre parents got a divorce. 50% divorce rate in western countries. Nice western culture you got that turns your women into independent dick loving whores and gold diggers.

Sorry for your pain white man. Sorry you feel "burned". No excuse to take it out on the rest of your brothers and sisters. And now you have created a whole new series of problems for yourself. Youve created a world where you have now just become a hated minority, as said by Richard spencer.

I can smell your fear white man. It reeks. None of us are afraid of you. Look at how we unite, all kinds of creeds and cultures, all united in our hate and contempt for what you do albino. Take it up with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=xXXNUlMqjso

>You can nurse his children, feed his family, do his work.
But you never do this.

>you can rape his children, kill his family, don't do your work, but he will still not like you

>whiteness is albinism
lmao
>whiteness is a mutation
Obviously a superior mutation?

Have you ever seen an albino Australian aboriginal?

bitchboy using daddies money thinks he can talk shit about other people?

top kek

fucking trolls man

the one on the low left corner is berber not taliban. and berbers are europeans from the ice age.

One more thing. The "Jews" you speak of are not actually of Hebrew decent. They're just filthy albinos who wanted to steal thw title of "God's chosen." Just like all of the other culture they stole.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8550614.stm

This is a must read.

>25+ replies of autism
>implying any of this is politics related

uhh black hair is dominant albino. The genees of your black and brown ancestors still dominate you today. And you bring shame to them cracker. Look up at the image called parvez and feel super retarded because your whole world is fake Honkey and its on the verge of crumbling. No one is gonna respect you like before Albino. I know what you are, I know why youre so afraid. The price of your fascism is coming. I promise you.

Honestly, he was much cleaner than any Abo.

but it's funny

And where did all this data come from exactly. What an absolute retard chart. Most of neo-Sup Forums can't even install fucking Ubuntu.

good morning.

Not wanting to go full fucking "Irish white" shite, but if this is really a Berber, this lady looks remarkably like the women of the Aran Islands

Literally the world will cheer in celerbration at how great things are now. Because we are all equals. All minorites. You should have seperated us even further albino, shouldnt have clumped us together. We are more united with each other now than well ever have in common with you. You did it to yourselves and theres no one else to blame for your self destruction. you made this thread. I am here because of your hate. Whats wrong? You dont like the taste of your own medcine? What a surprise. Im so shocked.

It would be if there was one inkling of laughable banter in here. Instead it's some autismo sperging out for over 25 replies.
Sup Algeriabro, will you guys win the African Cup of Nations?

Oh shit nigga