Woah

Woah...
This is deep...

twitter.com/kweschn/status/814559034598690816

They're figuring it out

Hey, now you're getting it

My black military boots goes very well with black people.

theyre skin is poopy brown, not black lol.

Very few niggers are actually black though and brown does not go with everything.

Gaseous Clay! Haha pretty good

this to be honest famalam.

the only actual blacks are the ones currently living in africa right now.

Wait a minute...
>gaseous clay
>gas = smell
>clay = mud

Is that a euphemism for smelly mud?
Is this a Sup Forumsish false flag?

So he's saying blacks aren't people?
Nice

you could be on to something.

Abso-fucking-lutely. I am so sick of these fucking cuckolds, and their cucky bullshit. Fucking hate them too. The reason why whites are superior is simply based on genetic and... and.. and I.. wait one moment--
What? Mom, what? Huh? NO! I did clean--- I cleaned it up, hold on. I SAID HOLD ON. NO I'M NOT YELLING JUST..
YEAH IT'S DONE. IT'S DONE! I'M NOT YELLING!
Anyways, the white male..
What? I'm doing nothing, don't worry about it. I'm just on Yahoo, wait one minute, jesus.
I'LL GET TO IT IN A MINUTE.
Fuck's sake.. No I didn't curse. NO I DIDN'T CURSE!
Yes! I WILL. I WILL DO MY HOMEWORK IN A MINUTE! NO I'M NOT YELLING. GIVE ME A SECOND!
NOT LITERALLY! GIVE ME LIKE 5 MINUTES.
The white male deserves a white female to be submissive to her master. It's for the greater good actually, and I have to tell you if they date outside of the same race, they are actually just stupid.
Their IQ is not smarter than the collective white man's so they have to be trained and.. GOD. ONE MINUTE
I SAID 5 MINUTES! NO DON'T TAKE IT AWAY, GIVE ME 5 MINUTES.
Yeah you don't need to come over HERE! I'M JUST TALKING TO SOME FRIENDS ON THIS CHATROOM.
What's this tab? It's nothing, don't worry, it's just a chatroom. Don't worry about it. I know these people their my friends you don't have to see. WE'RE TALKING ABOUT GUY STUFF DON'T WORRY. I'M NOT YELLING.
YES I'LL BE DOWN IN A SECOND, GOD.
You're treating me like a god damned nigger.
If a white woman disobeys her master..
I didn't say it. I DIDN'T SAY THE N-WORD. WELL, YOU MISHEARD ME.
WHAT? NO WAIT, I HAVEN'T POSTED IT YET. WAIT! JUST ONE MINUTE.
TL;DR White women belong to white male cock.

Holy shit, this is an archetypal Sup Forums user

plz no post doxx

Kek
Has Sup Forums become the new jew?

Yes.

lmfao

The reason "white nationalism" makes no sense because there has never been a shared white identity and for very good reasons.

Germans and french do not identify with one another's culture.

British don't identify with the French or the Germans.

Europeans don't identify as Americans.

There is a reason Europeans were against the European union, because the idea of union is a threat to indigenous cultures of Europe that are separate from each other.

White Nationalism is globalism for whites.
It does nothing to preserve the culture of individual nations.

Sounds like somebody's got a serious inferiority complex.

Or maybe it's a play on words on "Cassius Clay", the boxer adored by niggers you sperglord.

It's propagated remnants of the Nazi Jew.

What's the point in giving a fuck about this shit anyways?

It's impossible to happen. I hate how Sup Forums has become so fucking activist lately. It just creates cringe.

this

chan activism was a mistake

im just here for the luls and to waste time. people who take things srsly on here are seriously lost in life.