NEW ZYKLON BEN CARTOON!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5i7qZxICwgQ&t=3m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=rAEW5e3E-5E
youtube.com/watch?v=cGcgzbTgK60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>That nose on Soros

Yep, we broke him.

freedom and prosperity will be reserved for people that live in golden buildings?
M8 it's kinda easy to foretell...

Nothing special, but I guess it's pretty funny- fairly big concentration of Sup Forums 'memes'.

Prayers for Islamic Genocide

>being this shallow

Summer is long over, friend.

>Obongo "MUH LEGACY!"

Superlative.

Now post the original

>Hillary's shoe

It never gets old.

Also, who is in the shadows behind the tree?

We all know who is going to bring freedom, peace and prosperity to America.

Long live Trump!
Long live Israel!

u better watch u fucking tongue m8 I've been here single 2016 election night I've seen some shit u beeter not angery me or I might show my darker side and you won't be lafin anymore m8 I swear it's my last warning.

>Garrison using MUH
WE HAVE GONE TOO FAR, Sup Forums.

WE NEED TO GO BACK.

(((Who))) indeed?

Stay strong Israel, January 20th is fast approaching!

>muh legacy
muh sides

>Obama in the tree like a monkey
kek

It's not even the first time he's used it.

why the croc so mad tho

I found the original non-racist version

And if I wasn't a faggot I would post it!

What, how? That nose is pretty much the same size as Soros' actual nose, maybe even smaller.

Why would the kike be smiling?

his swamp is about to get drained i guess

hes snarling at the other animals so tey dont come any closer

in canada we only lock our doors at night so animals dont wander in and become trapped.

Thinking of all of the fun kikery to come. The lulz ain't over yet!

Good work benny boy
Glad to see youve toned down the "label absolutley everything" youve been doing recently

This. He's going back to his old self, but more red-pilled than ever.

Did he forget the label on the croc

If you need labels then you wouldn't appreciate Zyklon Ben's great work to begin with. I agree,it's good to see old fashioned style political comics where the faces, actions and words were enough to know who the people were based on recent events.

Keep cranking these out, Ben.

>that shoe falling off
>the CTR blitz after the passing out

have a (You)

is good, I laugh

>muh legacy
kek

who is snowflake and croc?

snowflakes are special snowlfake sjws

alligator is probably jews

ah, maybe

just noticed killary's shoe flying off

So how does someone who only a few years ago was shilling libertarianism and Ron Paul so hard move so quickly to shilling so hard for a crypto-facist like Trump?

Its almost like he is just a malcontent with no real ideological convictions who just latches onto whatever is the meme movement du jour.

I wonder how he will feel when Trump turns out to be an even bigger disaster than all the rest of them.

Why is Gendo hiding in the very back?

Of course the Australian has to shitpost again.

Kinda legit Ben. Good work

>Soros
give it 15 more comics and he'll start modeling Jews after happy merchants
good job Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=5i7qZxICwgQ&t=3m30s

why is this beautiful man the only one who has taken any real world action in the past 5 years?

Because no matter how many murders you get away with, you can't turn the tide back one bucketful at a time.

Killing non-whites to support white nationalism doesn't work. It just turns everyone against you.

Quality webm, wow

based Ben "noose the juice" Garrison

>muh legacy

Oh man, the butthurt when Ben realizes that Trump will bring none of that is going to be EPIC!!!

Lol what a tardo.

Trump is going to fuck the US economy and increase political tensions around the world to the point where China is going to take America's position as leader of the world.

Mark my words. By 2020 Trump will be more unpopular than Hollande and the GOP will have to wait intil 2040 for another president AT BEST.

I dunno, some of these edits are pretty funny, too. Can you believe some people tried to convince everyone the real comics were all edits and Garrison wasn't racist?

If democrats ever get enough states to sign the constitutional compact to give their electoral votes to whoever wins the popular vote that's damn near the end for ever seeing a republican president again.

China literally does not have even a single functional aircraft carrier. China is about as relevant as your third world country.

>Sup Forums hijacks Ben Garrison's cartoons ruining his career and image
>Ben Garrison becomes Sup Forums unironically

Is this some sort of Stockholm Syndrome

YOU NEVER STEP ON SNEK! NEVER!!!

point at this man and laugh

Because Trump is heading towards Israel

Wait until the Yuan turns into the world's reserve m8.

Donald Trump is a literal economic retard. Americans elected themselves a mentally challenged idiot.

He didn't have much of an audience before the Zyklon Ben stuff took off so he caters to whoever will pay him the most attention.

the Yuan is already reserve currency you dumb cuck

And all of those Red-States would ratify this exactly WHY?

youtube.com/watch?v=rAEW5e3E-5E

HE DID IT AGAIN

Gee, I wonder who could be behind that tree?

Any currency is a reserve, but international transations are made in USD. That's what I'm talking about.

>muh legacy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit guy's, we really transformed him, didn't we?

youtube.com/watch?v=cGcgzbTgK60

haha

No, you dumb fucking baboon. The five reserve currencies held by the IMF are the US dollar, the Euro, Japanese Yen, British Pound, and Chinese Yuan.

>MSM
>Snake in the grass

Kek

Also is that Bernie as old man winter melting in the tree?

No, those are the "special snowflakes" discovering they're not so special anymore.

Ah yes. I see the problem glasses, good they are melting

Lmao

>All according to plan

he found his true passion at 8c. he does commission drawing now. he even sold bunch of hot wheel mugs

>crocodile not clearly labelled

>muh legacy
>muh
Tell me this is fucking real

it's not nice to laugh at retards but that never stops me
lol

>Not mentioning Obama being a monkey

Tfw no polina cartoon

Do you realize how much new information everyone has gained access to worldwide in even just the last 4 years, though?
Do you remember how hard it was to find this kind of info before recently? It was all covered up. Even 12 years ago, search engines were barely a thing yet, people still got their (((facts))) from whatever books they could find at the library. What we have now is like a global psychic hivemind the likes of which the world has never seen before, it lets us regular people pierce through the cloud of disinfo for the first time.
Anyone who has not completely shifted their world view in the past 4 years is most likely digging their heels in and doubling down on being wrong because muh precious fee-fees

I am 100% (one hundred percent) sure that ben browses Sup Forums for fun now after the cuckpocalypse

Well a helluva lot more need to wake up. The battle may have started here, but the whole world needs freed from the Synagogue of Satan and the other shitskin groups.

Who is that in the bushes?

Looks like one to me

(((Sarah Andersen)))

take em Dahnald....
the delegates are all yours......

until next time....