/AfD/ General - Frog Edition

ITT discussion on Alternative for Germany (AfD) and the 2017 German elections.

>Who are Alternative for Germany (AfD)?
youtu.be/xLQ24_RypyY

>AfD's Basic Program
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE

>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ

>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtu.be/SAHvLAJ-5aQ

>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

YOUTUBE CHANNELS:
youtube.com/channel/UCY2_-tzLbLj81LPWE3hniNA/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCdroYqaHMrTY1feMaPP_u0g/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCAeThck8foEfNQKSW23FvPg/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCh9iesiY7UG_22_ONWCgUHA/videos

RECENT NEWS:
>7 Refugees try to burn homeless man alive
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4067902/Seven-migrants-arrested-homeless-man-set-fire-Christmas-Eve-Berlin-subway-station.html

breitbart.com/london/2016/12/27/police-hunt-gang-syrian-libyan-migrants-homeless-man-set-alight-christmas-day/

JUST Sup Forums THINGS:
>Meme Collection v1.3
postimg org/gallery/13dw1v50q/
>Video Tribute
youtu.be/LwHAK_HJO0I
>Einzelfall-Map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

TASKS:
>Find English-speaking AfD followers from twitter
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Find or create a friendly guide for voting
>Ignore the shills

We need still some money for government funding!

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hs9oShIhk60
youtube.com/watch?v=pQ2TmnjNCNg
youtube.com/watch?v=0EzSDIIt5go
youtube.com/watch?v=2_RC_mcXcS0
youtu.be/i_-qMs8BS80
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beitragsservice_von_ARD,_ZDF_und_Deutschlandradio
focus.de/politik/deutschland/fake-news-ueble-nachrede-im-netz-maas-blaest-zum-angriff-auf-falschnachrichten_id_6371708.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop sustaining a degenerate system. let it fall already.

THIS

stop making money
youtube.com/watch?v=hs9oShIhk60

I'm still hoping for a zombie apocalypse

>stop making money
Communist have to go

AfD member here.

Our goal must be to topple Merkel. We cannot do this ourselves but we can inflict losses on the CDU that will make her dump Merkel.

To do that we need a driving issue. I am thinking in particular of the Familiennachzug, ie families of "refugees" following the "refugees" into Germany. Only god knows how many will come. This has been postponed for 3 years which means it will need to become a central issue in the election.

We need to ensure that the CDU takes a stance on that. We need to be able to hold their feet to the fire if they abandon that stance.

This crucial for the survival of Germany.

saving europe is a prestige-less task of the lonely man

youtube.com/watch?v=pQ2TmnjNCNg

its close

Nice

bladee speaks to the white male

youtube.com/watch?v=0EzSDIIt5go

This guy is a virgin for sure

OMG, this is hilarious! How can AfD ever recover? BTFO!

youtube.com/watch?v=2_RC_mcXcS0

Why are you even in this thread? Get the fuck out you monkey.

>Extra 3

>NDR Diggas

>extra cuck
>cuck 3
Which one?

Reminder not to fall for right wing fearmongering

he's /fa/ though

>GEZ Gebühren sind Raub

t. Mehmet

I'm pure Germanic breed

>t. A fucking nigger from banana land who happens to be 1/24"Germanic breed" shitposting in an AfD thread

Are those ticks partying in the Zollverein?!

stay mad

Er ist in Ordnung. Lass ihn in Ruhe.

Looks like it

>"Merkel must go!"

he does seem a bit gay now to think about it

rare

>rare

Awful jacket

Boys the jidf is out in full force

youtu.be/i_-qMs8BS80

>exploiting children
>slander
>blatant lies
>audiotape laughs
My television and radio licence fee is well invested I see.

are there anymore lewd fraukes?

You guys have to pay tax on the telly too?

Show us your hands and nipples, that will tell us how white you are.

yes

Oma

I don't think so

It's not a tax, it's a Rundfunkgebühr :^)

Every household must pay 20€ each month

Sure, our Jew owned leftist propaganda system need loads of money to brainwash the evil Nazis to prevent another Shoah.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beitragsservice_von_ARD,_ZDF_und_Deutschlandradio

slender

State sponsored media not even once, the brits got to deal with this too. One day things will change regardless if Isaac likes it or not

What a qt. Is that her hubby?

>dude poverty is solution man there is nothing wrong with being poor communist dictatorship state
Why don't you just grow a spine and refuse to allow immigrants or some shit instead of pretending being retarded is the solution.

Varg is basically a child who plays monopoly by himself

He wants more people to buy into his autism so he can do some multi player LARPing

Yes, they married two weeks ago. He also has already 4 children from his previous marriage

He should check some facts and base his play more into reality instead of her wifes fat cow tits that I'd love to suck and impregnate.

I mean

Same here but Germany's pop density makes surviving hard.

based

hopefully he can breed many more with her

I live extremely rural, so I would be totally find. We even have our own well for fresh water.

I want to suck on her inner thighs

She is already pregnant

what a stud

I don't blame her for leaving her christcuck fugees welcome priest husband for a true nationalist German man. Hopefully they get even more children.

Why are you posting degenerate shit in like every thread? In the Brazil one you said you'd rail a trap, get it together fellow burger or your going in the oven too.

We too have a well, but we live in a small to mid-sized city.

We need more white children. Frauke is doing her best.

Lads listen. Your memes are absolute bollox. You are never going to win by promoting this short haired woman from the Afd. None of your memes are funny either. Trump won on the power of meme magic which you are not properly utilizing.
Your memes should be focused around how Angela Merkel is destroying Europe and is essentially doing the same amount of damage Hitler did just from the opposite end of the political spectrum.
The advantage you have is that your memes don't have to be politically correct like everyone elses so people will be naturally drawn to them because they will be funnier.

I want Frauke to put me in her oven

This. Her ex is a fucking cuck

Depending of the kind of zombie apocalypse you might survive

Oy vey, are they racist or something? Why would they not chose The Childfree Life™ instead?

Dies.

>don't have to be politically correct
Have fun in jail.

You can't post political incorrect stuff on social media here in Germany.

>TLOU zombies
Maybe
>28DL zombies
Most likely
>TWD zombies
Probably for a while at least
>Fast zombies
Only if they run out of energy within a month
>State of Decay zombies
Fuck this shit

>white woman marries white man
>racist

Good goy, you learned all about racism 101 from the best!

Did I do good my Moloch, will you fund my k*rd lives matter protests now?

My property is covered with hedges and ditches, we even have a real entrance gate.

With a little work we could transform it into a fortress.

But sadly there will never be a zombie apocalypse.

>vpn
>posting from the netherlands, france, schweiz, austria
>computers at stadtbibliotheken

Don't be so sure about that, I'm certain all the big countries in the world have at least engineered the 28DL virus.

Don't use Uni computers, or any computers you need to log in with an ID tho. Public libraries usually have open pcs and Sup Forums isn't blocked.

You need memes that everyone can spread and which become a "Selbstläufer".

Thanks, that gives me hope. :^)

>call merkel "insane" because she imports terrorists
>charged for defamantion

>produce this
>everything is fine goys

imagine that nationalist leg lock

>skipping leg (calves) day.

While Varg is a meme, it has to be said that Lithuania isn't poorer than let's say Bangladesh.

People are -obviously- more miserable in poor countries, where you have to struggle for a mere survival, but on the other hand, just being able to live comfortably isn't satisfying either.

People, who have strong communities around them and have a loving family will be happier than burnt out childless bachelors and spinsters.

At some point social acceptance is more important than material well-being. A middle class first worlder is materialistically more well-off than a medieval knight. He eats better food, leads a more comfortable life, ha way more opportunities to entertain himself. But he doesn't have a status, so he can still feel as a miserable failure, as a beta if his peers don't respect him and care about him.

After survival and some sort of basic comfort is secured for the individual, being part of a good, tight-knit community and positive culture/society is more important of a factor in his happiness than mere additional wealth.

Was squatting early today, my legs still hurt.

Jammer Duitsland. Alles is voorbij : ).

Normies will not spread racist memes. What we saw on Twitter during the US Elections was a bunch of fake accounts used to post racist memes. Most normies posted serious accusations using their own personal accounts. is right. Attack Merkel creatively, make fun of her policies. It's not illegal to mock the government.

i sincerely hope she get's extensions until it grows out.

>It's not illegal to mock the government.

focus.de/politik/deutschland/fake-news-ueble-nachrede-im-netz-maas-blaest-zum-angriff-auf-falschnachrichten_id_6371708.html

But (((they))) don't want you to feel like you're a part of society, you can struggle to hold on the any culture that your ancestors had but big cities and rising indifferent/apathetic people will make sure that sort of happiness will only be felt in countries that are so dirt poor that nobody cares about them for now. Until they need that country to be something they want at least.

also that pose reminds me of that girl from ressentiment manga, can't remember her name, maybe I should read it again but she had a pose just like this

I'd recommend ressentiment manga, look it up you guys

>puts on autism hat

Gavrilo had a semi-auto, pic related. One of the most conspiracy-theory inducing parts of that war in my opinion. Two .380 ACPs, two dead people.

Mocking Merkel's policies isn't promoting fake news. Plus, is it only ok to bash the AfD?:

that is incredible user

>weeb shit

stop trying to sissify the white youth

We need more gun free zones

Okay, but we still need memes. And the german community on Sup Forums is not very creative

>sissify
ressentiment is a masterpiece

>And the german community on Sup Forums is not very creative
its almost 4 in the morning pal

Dude I'm making these AfD Generals for days now. So far we achieved nothing beside 2-3 shitty OC memes

I know right? I mean, she looks like fucking Brandon Flowers sometimes.

advertise on Sup Forums

the German general is constantly hitting the bump limit

Will she be GILF like Obersturmbannführer Frau Engel?

>A leading figure behind Bund Deutscher Mädel (League of German Girls), the girl's wing of the Nazi Party, Frau Engel has dedicated her life to the Nazi cause. Having done her duty, raising six, according to her definition, "Aryan" children to serve the Fatherland and exhibiting steadfast loyalty to the Nazi Party, she quickly rose up their ranks.

Nur Cucks heulen rum wenn etwas ihren "Frieden" bedroht. Memen auf solch niedriger Stufe ist erbärmlich

kek

Shadilay