Are Lebanese Women considered white

Newfag here. I've been dating my girlfriend for 5 months now. She's got pure soft white skin, black hair and green eyes but she's from Lebanon.

Are they considered white because my god I want to marry her. She's better than all the white girls I was with.

Please let me know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=072prAOWzzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=conn5wl_QMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As far as I'm concerned she is as black as the ace of spades.

They were a Christian nation in fairly recent history, until teh religion of peace messed everything up.
I have a thing for Judge Jeanine Pirro who is Lebanese:

youtube.com/watch?v=072prAOWzzQ

If your offspring are white, then she is white

Yes, she is.
The color of her skin does not determine wether or not she is white.

Think about this

Oops...
Sorry, dear user, wrong link:

youtube.com/watch?v=conn5wl_QMY

A lot of middle easterners/north Africans are pretty close. Who gives a fuck, it's not a nigger or gook at least and I'm sure you not some pure aryan. Go for it.

mien gott! She is beauty!

One visual test is if they can bleach their hair and have it look at least somewhat natural. op's pic cannot.

Lol! You were multi posting there.

Why would they do that? Sounds degenerate.

I'm all English mate. Born and raised in Hull before moving to London to work.

Daily reminder that Middle Eastern girls are essemtially the best partners.

I wasn't trying to be a dick, Lebanese natives seem OK and they have some good-looking women

Idk but Lebanese food is shit

Lebanon used to be a white country but they were conquered by Arabs.

nice b8 m8 I r8 3/8

>Are Lebanese Women considered white

White Lebanese women are. The others, not so much.

What's the equivalent to weeb for muslim whores?

captcha: cash white

Yeah some of them are hot as fuck.

they're not so different from Greeks, mostly the Christian ones I guess

i don't care, she's pink in the inside

She's cute

Na you got to break up with her, send her over here and I'll take care of her

This is the most retarded thing that has been posted on this board in a long time.

Because a nigger with bleach blonde hair looks so natural. Jessica alba, kim kardashian, etc all look utterly bizarre with bleached hair.

That thing isn't but some look whiter than others

Go home Syrian scum

if her nipples are brown she is not white

>pheonicians are white
No.

I'm Lebanese and I can tell you that we are not white. We're not Arabs. We fall out of every typical racial spectrum.

We're Phoenicians.

We're like pre-turkish Greeks.

Lebanese are no different from Syrians, Palestinians and Jordanians. You are Arabized and thats all that matters. If Tunisians are called Arabs then you can share the same fate.

not white but still worthwhile if the alternative is a "white" trashy whore or something. Your kids will probably look white as well. Look at her genetics are her parents healthy do they have history of illness in the family etc.

Non-Muslim ME girls are the patrician tier fetish, weebs go home.

Assyria conquered Pheonicia, but they didn't mix much.

The further you move towards Syria, the less Pheonician DNA is present.

Lebanese are the closest to Pheonician heritage possible today.

Respectively, Lebanese are Pheonicians, while Syrians are Assyrians.

Also, we're very different in terms of how we look.

This leaf is a good poster

You think just like a Muslim mate. Lol. Good point though. Thanks.

If it looks like a duck...

No but idc.

I got myself a cute submissive 19 year old Palestinian chick who is in love with me. She's just as fucked and degenerate as I am. I myself am half Palestinian and half white. I always imagined I'd end up with a white woman, but with the state of white women today, I decided to go another route and I hit the jackpot. Fuck white women,

Yes. But Armenians are still roach-tier.

Prove me wrong: pro-tip you can't

Armenians are in a league of their own.

They aren't white, but they aren't like Turks at all.

Turks are essentially Arabized Khazars.

Armenians are the last of the Arameans. They are Arameic.

No, they are muslim.

MUSLIM.

sage

did you learn urdu or arabic when you moved?

Lebanon is 55% Muslim.

sand digger? hard for jihad? dont know

Lebanese are whiter than Turks, at least.

The Lebanese Christians here are definitely qt's, and they told the Muslims to fuck off, when they tried to sow up the southwestern end of the city.

>Lebanon

cute CUTE! KYOOOOOOOT!!!

Muslims aren't a race. Are you thinking Arab?

i've met one and she's got the good part from a muslim country which is the religious fundamentalism but is Christian so its really the best of both worlds

To answer your question OP.

Lebanese women, depending on how they look, are extremely loyal and worthy wives.

The only downside is that you're throwing your Anglo genes away and she's throwing her Pheonician genes away.

I'm a Lebanese with Green Eyes as well and I can tell you that most Lebanese women are extremely loyal and fun to be with, however they're also very expensive to maintain.

Forget the whole rose on valentine crap. They're materialistic (but in an innocent way). When you offer her a gold necklace, she'll genuinely take it as an affirmation of love rather than what most women think of it which is basically "buying her to get into her pants".

Yes. She is caucasoid in terms of racial type.

>tfw white
Tbh last two girls I dated were blonde one with blue eyes and one with green eyes and I would post their pic but I can't due to fear of getting doxed but if I did Sup Forums would think theyre white.

nope just a crusader rapebaby

>white skin
>green eyes
As long as she's not a Muslim its close enough to being as far as I am concerned

Why do some Lebanese have blue/green eyes? Did your ancestors get cucked by medieval crusaders or something? I've noticed some Alawites, like Assad, have light-colored eyes as well.

Wahabiboo

I'm not sure but both those girls were Muslim. Fuck it I'll post a pic.

>Two cuties in a sea of shcnozes

>Did your ancestors get cucked by medieval crusaders or something? Yes, also from persians who often have green eyes

>Why do some Lebanese have blue/green eyes?
greek ancestry i think, i think blue and green eyes is just native to arab lands, even some south asian indigenous people have green/blue eyes

>rape
>cucked
>by crusaders
It was mutual gain. Both sides benefited from helping the other. Look up Maronites.

Nice contact lenses

Yes it does,

is this you or a sister?

Why would you give a shit?

You're turning to Sup Forums for long-term relationship advice. I think you'd be safer outside of the gene pool.

Sounds pretty good

Lebs, Italians who gives a fuk.
We need to be keeping the NORDIC race pure.

being lebo i can answer this question best i can, White women to me are anglo race, lebo (or any arab in the levant) are their own.
also they are very loyal wives and good cooks but you must be able to handle their aggressiveness cause they are mean bitches.

>says the Asian

Theyre natural :(

They are white as a sheet. Catholic too many of them.

Waifu material.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

NORDS will prevail in the end

asking Sup Forums for the answer
How about, you let someone who has balls take care of her, you're clearly incapable and trash to white men

Muslim wala Masihe? Wel banat, Muslimeens wala Masiheyeens?

This is probably why.

Those contacts look even faker

>NORDS will prevail in the end

Anal sex vikings. Just what we fucking need around here...

Are armenian women white?

10/10

Would lovingly ravage.

No.

They're Arameans/Armaic.

I think this is it.

Why are all Armenians so butthurt and insecure?

I don't see why they should give a shit about whiteness one way or another. What's wrong with being just Lebanese?

Whatever you say dumbass

Muslim w el banet meselmin

lenses or not, judging by the olive-ish tint, the shape of her nose and lips, she's not white.

White catholic here. I am looking for traditional Maronite girl. Is this in your country?

>says the Slav

CHRISTMAS TREE SEMI-RARE

They are in America, but it's a low bar here. That's kind of our thing, and even though it causes Sup Forums to have an autistic tantrum, is also our greatest strength. America as its best is a mixture of whites and Asians.

Blacks and natives are what's holding us back. Lebanese people are great.

>sea blue eyes
>big pink lips
>not white
Okay

Thats my lebanese ex gf

But what color are your nipples?

Pics required for scientific research purposes only. Honest!

i'm jewish, i'm proficient at distinguishing racial traits of various species of goyim

>She's not white
Sorry OP but

YOU ARE A LOSER

better luck next time

Inshallah t'mout. Kel khara enta we kel el Moslemeen. Tlayo men baladna.

sorry christmas tree you're not white

Do a lot of people in your country look like that or is it just the minority?

no their genetics are that of the mid east. If lebs are white then so are Armenians, Kurds, and Turks

Lol. We don't care about religion here anymore. You can't even speak proper Arabic. I bet you've never even been here. My best friend's a Maronite Christian. Bas kol ayre.