Why do pussified conservashits want to bow down to Russia ?

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#StillBetterThanObama

>not posting the original

>uh maybe we should get along with russia
>LMAO DRUMPF RUSSIAN COCK SUCKING SHILL
>CONSERVAKEKS BTFO!!!!

The real question is why do they suck up to Israel

>Russia & Putin are anti-Israel
>America & Trump are pro-Israel
Tell me, how exactly are they "wanting to bow down" to Russia?

because democrats want to go to war while sending thre conservatives to die for them. china is a paper tiger and a safer and more profitable opponent.

Shlomo is terrified of the two most powerful militaries possibly becoming allies, even worse that both of them being led by nationalists.
They were counting on Hillary starting WW3 with them and now they get the opposite.

It's not bow down, shill.

It's work with.

for the same reason Leftists suck Muslim cock all day: The West has lost its identity and respectability. Trump could bring us all back if he really wants to.

>Leftists suck Muslim cock all day
During the last two days Sup Forumsacks have been sucking Jew dick all day as well

>leftist suck Muslim cock

>Obama has order to kill and drone more brown mooslim people than any republican , ever

I thought you leafs were good at baiting

Reminds me of when the space jews constantly sabotage the Alliance and New Galactic Empire from making peace long after they have lost the reasons to fight LoGH.

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1480639801776.webm

hehe

>minarets are still there

this picture is so wrong

because we all wish we had a leader like glorious Putin; A man that as served in the military, that has protected the national security of his country FOR his country, and that doesnt let other nations boss Russia around like a little play thing, but plays nicely so long as other countries dont interfere or threaten the national security of his country.

Putin may be a mean cold killer, but he kills for the safety and continuance of his nation. He doesnt do it for money, or to buy a new pair of shoes, he does it because he loves his country. Can you say the same about hillary clinton, or barrack obama? All we want is a leader that Doesnt steal from charities, and that doesnt let other countries steal from us.

Hell, if i wasnt black id move to russia just to have such a glorious leader.

Well yes, that makes sense tho.

Love Muslims? Want to spread them to Europe? Destablize Libya, Egypt, Iraq and Syria.

Blam. Millions of muslims flood Europe and Europe welcome them with open arms.

Mission accomplished.

This

Israel is mad that Russia was able to foil their plans of using ISIS for genocide and to overthrow Assad. If Iran gets nuclear weapons they are going to lose a lot of power in that region.

Why are jews like yourself still upset that you wont be getting syria?

Putin is 5"4
Trump is 6"3
You picture so wrong

-The skinhead look is based on Putin.