What did he mean by this?

That he must die before this week is over

It's not hacked, you lost

he should go back to jerking off that retard on the howard stern show

He meant his family was in an internment camp to make sure no tactical information reached the Japanese mainland and he's gay also did he mention that his family was in an internment camp and he's gay?

i hear he was also in an internment camp and is gay

did you know he was in an internment camp? how dare you.

I fucking hate this gook prick. Why are we even giving him a soap box? It's not like he's done anything relevant within the past 30 years.

YOU NEFARIOUS NIP.

The Memri stuff might be fake translation by kikes to make mudslimes look worse but come on dude, this one made me laugh before I even read the caption, you either take your shoe off on TV or you don't and this nigga clearly did it

Oh my

I'd love to see his mental breakdown and limp wristed hissy fit walk-off if there was a debate between him and dangerous faggot Milo.

All of his bullshit doublespeak would be thrown back at him, cited and dated, and what would he rebut with? Any personal attacks would be quickly seen as a losing gesture, and would get turned by Milo into pointing out how anti-gay the left is when fags don't toe that liberal party line.

losing what?

showing someone the bottom of your shoe is supposed to be an insult of a high level in their culture

It basically means "keep this up in this is going across your face", there's really nothing highly cultural about it besides their precise shoe-throwing abilities.

t.a dude with arab friends whose older mudslime relatives throw their damn shoes around all the time

i have never seen so many people get BTFO

I'm a civic nationalist and I have to say that rounding up all citizens belonging to perhaps the most pro-homogeneous groups of people on earth with a strict code of in-group preference that rivals even Jewish nepotism in Hollywood was very WRONG. They weren't Japanese, they were true Americans.

He means it's impossible to rig the elections
They cannot be hacked or cheated at
The system is perfect and the outcome of the election would be accepted without question and America should rally around the president whoever she may be.

>It's not like he's done anything relevant within the past 30 years.

he jerked off a dude on stage

>its not gay, he's just ejaculating

how did this nipfaggot get memed into a position of social media legitimacy? He's a side-show actor from a commie side-show show who turned out to be a faggot. Wow. Who cares?

When will this chinaman homo get aids?