Racism is learned

Racism is learned.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2566511/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw no qt spanish gf

>tfw no qt racist gf

I'm leaving Califaggot for the South. Roll Tide!

Yes, learned from bad experiences

she looks like she'll age bad

I disagree with this statement.

I think we are born racist and taught out of it.

That's why society came about being racist and homophobic and whatever else phobic. It is our natural state.

>watching or supporting football
>calling yourself white

Stay in Commiefornia

Hell no fag. I'm leaving this fucked up state.

by being around niggers.

>grow up watching niggers chimp out
>learn to avoid them
yes, it's learnt

>Racism is learned.

by being around niggers and poos

>racism is learned
Correct, like learning to not touch hot surfaces.

Islamophobic

can't be, niggers do it too

youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM

actually no

Yeah it is, mostly through negative experiences.

W R O N G

yes, from experience with other races

Fucking protest ants can't do anything without stealing from catholic master race

Preferring to live in a society of your own people doesn't imply that you hate everyone else anymore so than loving your family first implies you wish ill upon others. Nigger.

It's not a Sup Forums board without the angry Irishman

KKK = fake faggots
Semana santa = real master race

Science is learned too. What's your point?

Yes by niggers fucking up. Society 365 days out of the year.

Or everyone's just been huge dicks since the beginning of time and have just decided to mix it up for a change a couple decades ago.

Yeah this, I mean I'd call myself a pretty tolerant guy, but I haven't had any negative experiences with any race in particular.

I honestly have no natural aggression or disgust towards other races, most of my racism is based on statistics and stories which makes me more suspicious of niggers

Agreed. I wasn't racist UNTIL I was forced to go to school with niggers. I didn't claim they're violent stupid criminals UNTIL I studied crime statistics and observed their overall behavior. Is it any wonder that most liberals who preach against are young and not experienced at all, while most racist conservatives are older who have seen some shit?

kike detected

blacks are an honorable race. probably my second favourite race

it isn't stories, it's truth. Live among them and see for yourself. You'll want them to be violently kicked out if not killed for the vile shit they do.

Hey it's Spains shittier little brother.
I'll save that for my flag collection

Who taught the first racist?

I had no racial prejudice whatsoever until I went to a mostly black highschool and suffered 4 years of constant racial slurs, insults, and physical assaults for no reason other than the fact that I was white. At that point I learned a valuable lesson. Avoid black people.

I tend to just avoid race assumptions and judge the individual on their own actions.

>he didn't already have portugal
N E W F A G

It provably isn't.

Unless you're telling me you can teach a non sentient being to be racist.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2566511/

>Racism is learned.

So what you're saying that it's a natural reaction to actual interaction and stimuli.

Yup, living with niggers teaches you that you should never live with niggers.

Sounds about right.

:'(
But hey Panama's flag is pretty cool and that's a twofer for me in this thread now.

Niggerfaggot

>Racism is learned
Nigga you ever introduce a kid to someone of a different race for the first time? Every white kid who meets a black thinks they're burned, and outward appearance is the #1 thing kids make fun of people for.

Disney has you convinced kids are inherently good natured. My ex-gf taught kindergarten, kids are selfish dicks who could teach Sup Forums a thing or two about laughing at blacks.

Not it isn't it is genetic.

wtf is up with the pointy condom head suits?

Can confirm, little kids are miniature raging douchebags.

It's the SSS (Safe Sex Society).

>his country is literally too young to understand why jews are a threat
>his people never united to ban the kikes

why burgers are patriots is beyond me

Then there's still time for those liberal cucks to learn a valuable lesson, perhaps

this just in people form opinions based on repeated observations

more at 10

yes, it is learned from real life experience with real life people. too many young white kids are living in a fantasy computer world where nothing can hurt them and everyone gets along. thats why racism is becoming less popular. take away all the creature comforts and escapist fantasies and suddenly you will see a lot of young whites becoming strong and thinking for themselves again.

Yeah learned by being in contact with other races :^)

>his people
Well I'm a black guy so if you want to put the blame on Jews controlling America give that to white liberals.

really gets the ol' noggin moving

Both are correct

Is it weird that I think they actually kinda' look cool?

I also had this problem watching the Rogue One trailer. The protagonists look like a bunch of boring nobodies in their dirty all-gray adventurer fatigues or fucking whatever. They're like the cast of Firefly if they lost all sense of character. But then they show that one imperial dude in the white cape standing there solemnly riding an elevator or something and he looks like such a badass. I'm pretty sure we're supposed to think of him as a Nazi or something, but how can anyone think he's not Top 3 in that cast of peasants.

Truth. Both my niece and nephew asked why the man was "dirty" and haven't taken a bath when they saw their first black person.

yeah i''m an islamaphobe if muslims rape countries

Dude what are you a fucking Auburn fan? Fucking rolll tide dickhead.

HAHA! Those around more nigs hare them more.

It's weird how star wars films are basically anti nazi propaganda, and yet the empire is always the most sympathetic and coolest part of every star wars film.

Really jets my noggin jogging

By spending time around niggers

Only for those wise enough to learn it.

If racism is learned, where did it originally start?

With the OTR (one true racist). Legend says that he invented racism one day after a Jew shortchanged him on a deal.

Since when did learning and indoctrination become the same thing?

>you don't learn from experience, you only learn what you're taught to learn by evil people if you aren't learning what we tell you to learn

And the average person eats this shit up ass to mouth

This is the age of insanity

For Americans, it was in our motherland.

learned from reality

>can't find a racist in CA

I've been with two CA girls in the past year that were openly very racist. You just gotta look harder.

so is math

the south ain't racist, lots of us have black relatives

A FUCKING LEAF is right for once.....

from interacting with blacks

Is learned on pol

Our natural state is also beating each other sticks and stones and bearing living off of nuts berries and the occasional hunt.

Argument from nature.

R A R E in Sup Forums

1- that is a Spanish religious festival
2- who is this semen demon

Oh shit thanks I can't believe I missed Liechtenstein

Calculus is learned, too, fucktard. This argument proves literally nothing, even though it's inherently wrong. Out-group skepticism or outright hostility is present in every child.

Football is for faggots and everyone knows it.

No self-respecting man would feminize himself by being an open memeboy for that shit.

>watching the gridiron jew

Just like everything else. It's impossible to redpill billions with that fact, so we will just wither and perish, then probably do it all over again until we snap out of it. A relentless, vicious cycle of death and rebirth.

>Semana santa = real master race

Does that mean something different where you are from?

we have that here, but it's just old spics going to church every day for 7 days straight and not eating meat during that week.

Young spics just spend the week on the beach since school is closed during that week.