(MAXIMUM TERROR) TRAPPED INSIDE WITH ME

Times Square will be safe because of 65 ‘strategically placed’ garbage trucks.

> Sixty-five strategically placed sanitation vehicles will instead augment the law enforcement presence in the Crossroads of the World this weekend, officials announced at a Thursday news conference.

FULL SECURITY REPORT

> northcrane.com/2016/12/30/65-garbage-trucks-times-square-will-be-safe-because-of-65-strategically-placed-garbage-trucks/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rDdq8BeoEoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SECURITY TRUCKS

I feel safe now that i know the 102nd Sanitation Expeditionary Force will be present in Times Square.

They are massive, dense, mobile road blocks. They should stop any silly Nice/Berlin truck attack. It worked pretty damn well here in CLE for the RNC. No attacks.

There will be sniper's positioned as well. It's not like there will ONLY be dump trucks

>all 65 get hijacked by durka durkas
>demolition derby

youtube.com/watch?v=rDdq8BeoEoY

diversity brought too many truck and terror attacks i guess

What an aesthetic train :^)

A small price to pay for contemporary Muslim advancements and contributions such as

Terrorists think they are making me anxious. Look, only dummies go out and have fun like that, all of the people who have an impact are doing something else with their time, and me personally, I just stay at home. Terrorism is a joke.

And every single one of those trucks will be operated by it's own AFL organized driver getting weekend holiday overtime.

>mfw achmed has 65 sets of keys

If something happens this year I'll eat my shoes.

YOUR WISH IS GRANTED

>break into the inner most garbage truck
>hot wire it
>plow through everyone
>police vehicles can't enter to pin the garbage truck because other garbage trucks are blocking the roads

>use trucks to fight terrorists

This is the funniest shit
First someone commits an atrocity with a truck
Then some other asshole replicates it
Then Germany bans Assault Trucks
Finally the US strategically deploys the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a truck: a good guy with a truck

This can't be real life anymore

Seems like the logical response would be "deal with radical Islam"

But putting garbage trucks around special events is also an answer...

>bomb or gun down the people inside
>now emergency personnel cannot get inside
lmao good job libs

and don't forget

>hotwire

The funny thing is, they're so disorganized and stupid that they wouldn't even read these types of things.

kek pls

Now they know where to place their bombs at

>walk around city
>notice all these fancy blockades against car attacks
>notice 99% of them protect kike buildings like empty holohoax museums where no one visits except children once in their lifetime forced by teachers forced by their school forced by kikes, the rest (((government))) buildings
>check out other places
>no fancy roadblocks for hubs of Germans except those new cheap concrete blocks on Christmas markets after the Berlin road show they have already removed again
>city literally spends many millions protecting places of worship for jews with high security defenses but hardly a penny for Germans

it's ok all your new doctors and engineers from Syria will be funding those programs

T-thanks greatest allies greatest ally!

Are the Germans smart enough to vote Merkel out? I'm afraid they're too stupid and will go the way of Austria.

wouldn't be easier to ban attack trucks?

4u

>people making fun of Americans being prepared for terrorist attacks and not just letting them happen like Germany
How many people need to die before you start taking Islamic terrorism more seriously? Why is the USA the only country that actually cares about preventing terrorism?

>65 flammable truck will be strategically burnt to trap all in times square and hail of terrorist gunfire ensues

Definitely not full of kabooms

How about we just get rid of all the niggers???

they're filled with sand, they're trying to bait the attackers by presenting them with reminders of home

Towers