Hello and shalom

Hello and shalom

Sup Forums stands with Israel unconditionally, as it always has

Only the sudden influx of ctr and /leftypol/ shills are trying to divide trump’s support base with all the anti Israel posts

I wish you all a happy new year and a shana tova

Nice blog post faggot.

I stand with America, and in a couple weeks Obama isn't our problem anymore, while Israel on the other hand, has always been a problem.

Fuck Israel.

**buzzer sound**

I'm sorry, but that's incorrect.

>JIDF trying too hard
>it backfires like the Hillary CTR shills
>Sup Forums now more united against the Jews than ever before

Fuck off jew pig

Heil fucking Hitler

this is pasta

sage

sage

>Sup Forums would rather support arabs over israel because "muh jooos"
>even though those same arabs would be pretty much guaranteed to brutally gangrape anyone on Sup Forums's female family members, while the jews clearly would not

Sounds kinda like something a cuck would do, don't you think?

Den Faden hoch, die and'ren sind geschlossen
Der Frosch marschiert mit ruhig festem Schritt.
Die Anons, von der CIA erschossen
Posten im Geist in uns'ren Reihen shit.

>muh pure white virgins raped meme

It no longer works, feminist dipshit.

One will rape what is not protected. The other will do everything in their power to remove that protection in order to see you get raped. Defend yourself, keep all Semites at bay.

You don't have to agree with 100% of a person's positions to still love and support them. Why is everyone so black and white these days about people?
When it comes to Trump, I agree with him regarding business, trade, immigration, healthcare, and the military. I disagree with him regarding lgbtq issues and I'm pretty neutral when it comes to Israel. As long as Israel is killing terrorists, I really don't mind them. Do I think jews control too much of the media? Yes.

This.

Lie all you want.

Nobody buys it.

The Jews would rather pay Jamal and Tyrone to fuck them while they film it and put it on on the internet, making gorillions of shekels in the process.

This is essentially true, but if you had to chose of course, choosing arabs over jews is the supreme cucks choice.

I will always stand with Israel

The subversion zomg. i stand with leftypol and Israel to bring down the board. bless marx and circumcision

That doesn't make much sense. Jews are far more insidious and effective.

>I will always stand with Israel
I always stand when I see an Israeli flag.

Because real men piss standing up. Makes aiming easier too. Don't want to miss the big target in the middle.

Sup Forums and college liberals agree Israel is problematic and we're super triggered by Trump

And they are the only ones who can be addressed as international elements because they conduct their business everywhere.

Oh no Germany say it isn't so. I knew you still had it in you, it's only been a few generations

Agreed, Israel must be protected and expanded whatever the cost. I'm glad America pays for their existence. They're a strong democracy that represents western civilization as a whole in the middle east. They're against mass migration, and fuck any racist idiot that think Jews are somehow a hivemind.

>1 post by this ID

>They're against mass migration

Yeah, about that.

Sage

What about it? Nethanyahu has encouraged many Euro leaders to stop taking in migrants. i thought Americans loved Jews wtf?

>i thought Americans loved Jews

That's what Jews, AIPAC, and Washington whores would tell you...