ONE AUSSIE FIGHTS 8 MUSLIMS AND WINS

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/30/kyle-tyrell-iraq-war-vet-under-investigation-prote/
3aw.com.au/news/veteran-forced-to-fight-for-his-family-after-attack-at-torquay-beach-20160126-gmeql7.html
cairnsnews.org/2016/01/31/8-muslim-men-attack-decorated-australian-veteran-and-his-wife-on-victorian-beach-australia-day/

Aussie is at the beach with his wife, who sees muslims poaching. She warns them they'll get fucked if they're caught and they TRY TO RAPE HER.

Her husband jumps in, 1v8 and hospitalizes 3 Muslims who need pain whistles after.

The police are now "investigating" if the husband's attack was racially motivated.

You cannot make this shit up.
Oh and for those that don't know why our cops are so fucked, read this link. We have a "diverse" police force.

police.vic.gov.au/content.asp?Document_ID=39350

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/australian-military-veteran-beat-up-eight-muslims-for-attacking-his-wife/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's a pain whistle?

it's like a morphine thing they suck on in the ambulance cause they're in agony.

>under investigation

Damn, so close to a totally uncucked story.

Yea, our diverse police force is going to ruin this.

Have a read about their "equality plan".

I would have shot their balls off.

The husband was fucking merciful.

absolutely big guy

it's a fucking dangerous way to relieve pain but it's cheap as shit and fucks up obese peoples hearts.. we banned it after 14 people died just in my province within 3 years

>1 versus 8
>racially motivated

Who the fuck would willing get into a fight outnumbered ?

It's never 1v8. It's 1v2 or 3 with 5 or 6 reserves.

The racist white man who does not want to willingly give up his wife.

white people....fighting back?
surly you jest

Is there a video? Why would I give a fuck about articles? Post vid of goat fuckers getting their skulls stomped

It's called the green whistle because it's green. It makes you trip hard so you don't care you're in pain. Usually when your mate gets one he passes it around with the boys.

But still, who would think the guy that is outnumbered would be the one to start a fight, it's almost unheard-of.

Clearly one aussie is worth 8 muslims

He's a vet, he's used to fighting ahmeds who are actual combatants.

senpai if we had your gun rights there'd be no musrats or niggers left here

Good job, Australia.

>defending my wife and daughter like any man

Based.

>They were calling my wife a white slut, a white whore and saying your husband needs to teach you a lesson

Yeah right and the white guy is the racist

>washington times
UNDER INVESTIGATION
bluepilled
>3aw
forced to fight for his family
redpilled.
>cairnsnews
>decorated vet attacked
redpilled

beware of bluepilled doublespeak

>and saying your husband needs to teach you a lesson
he did teach her a lesson desu

kebab are rabid animals and need to be put down before they spread their disease

>wife informs sandnigs they cant setup crab traps
>immediately gets punched in the face

Why do I feel like this never happened? Surely no one is that irrational IRL. What are the chances this is just a cover story for an angry cuck aussie?

>inb4 he opens a gofundme/patreon/kickstarter

Everybody knows if you wanna be a true Australian, you have to tackle one of these guys.

They're like Raptors, Fast, Deadly, Hang in numbers.

Good kid

Why cant you cunts fight like that against the emus?!

Weren't you making threads awhile ago about your small town being completely overrun with rapeugees? Did you ever make a video about it?

>Implying we have enough immigrant cunts to overrun a town
>Implying immigrants even go to towns but instead take advantage of cucked cities

you obviously live somewhere not yey enriched by these creatures, theyre exactly like this

What a hard cunt. That's inspirational.

no, must be another user.

>try to rape her
>The police are now "investigating" if the husband's attack was racially motivated

Are they fucking soft in the head?

he dared to defend himself against the states new pets. he must be punished as an example to weaken and demoralise the host population

Once the muslims widely recognise the state not only protects them but punishes any attempts to stop themm thats when you get the endgame of countries like swedn, germany and the uk

>What are the chances this is just a cover story for an angry cuck aussie?
yeah its a "beat up" hehe

Let's hope emus don't convert to islam

This.
Sand people do not have the capacity for reasoning and need to be treated like animals.

The allahu akbars have never met face to face with the eternal Aussie it will be their downfall this is what shit posting IRL looks like.

ive literally never seen a brown person fight 1v1

If you could only pick one, left or right Sup Forums?

And why?

They honestly look like twins so it wouldn't matter to me.

Keep fighting Australian user

DEUS VULT

You should meet actual muslims, they have a fucking hair trigger wound tighter than any feminists.

>Get attacked by muslim scum horde
>Defend yourself
>Kike infested and bribed state investigates against you for hatecrime against the muslims the kikes invited to your country

Greatest ally! Greatest kebab remover! Right goys?

U U U U

This story is a whole year old. What is going on here?

Hoist em high for a true Aussie warrior.

Muslims are fucking weak

sauce on these little prostitots?

Emus unlike humans know no fear, They cannot be bought, coerced, threatened or reasoned with. 1000 of them could die in front of them and they will continue to fight with resolve and no hurt morale.

happened in January. its all good.

Man, id pay cash money to watch 8 islams get stomped out by one Aussie. That shit would be comedy gold

Shame it wasn't caught on film.

> Surely no one is that irrational IRL

kill yourself fucking retard
Never been around niggers, never been around muslims
These people absolutely hate us

OY VEY BAD GOYIM POSTING FAKE NEWS

snopes.com/australian-military-veteran-beat-up-eight-muslims-for-attacking-his-wife/

You know damn well he shouted "FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL" at least once

EXCLUSIVE : THE COMPLETE TRUTH ON THE DAYLIGHT ALTERCATION THAT TOOK PLACE AT COSY CORNER TORQUAY ON JANUARY 24. [language warning]
Kyle Tyrrell has been in touch with me and wanted to clear up a few things that some people are not aware of. He provides the hole uncut story of what exactly happened on the beach that day.
I again, will publicly thank him yet again for what he has done for Australians throughout his career, and also in the way he protected a lady under attack in full view on a beach where many Surf coast families gather for recreation.
A little info about Kyle :
"[Kyle Tyrrell, grew up in Broadmeadows and Essendon, left school at 16 for officer training at Duntroon, embarked on what became a 23-year career in the Australian Army. He served in Iraq commanding 110 soldiers, and helps them and others through a Facebook page for veterans: The Warrior's Return.]"
Feel free to leave a message of support to Kyle and his family via comment.
Hey Chicken,
It's Kyle.
Thanks for your support, I really appreciate it.
I note in your thread a few ladies who are against what I did because it was "violent", and a guy who says "there's more to it".

Let me address both points:
1. When this started we had no idea of their religion or race nor did we care. The guys who attacked my wife where dressed in board shorts and one had dreadlocks. It wasn't until after the altercation when their female companions ran onto the sand that it became apparent.
2. My wife spoke to the guy putting the crab pot in, letting him know politely that he might get fined...she was actually trying to help him. This is what started it. The guy took offence to being told what to do by a woman and unleashed a tirade of abuse on her. She collected our daughter and started to walk up the beach...ignoring him enraged him more.
3. By the time I saw what was going on he was in her face (I mean literally mm from her face screaming at her).
4. I ran down and two of his mates pulled him away. He moved back towards her so I pushed him in the chest. I pushed him in the chest 3 times to get him away from her with an open hand).
5. His mates got close to me and then he made a run for my wife, that's when I ran at him, he threw a punch which I ducked and the fight started.
6. At no time could either my wife, daughter or I safely walk away.
7. At that point 5 more joined the fight, one punching my wife as she attempted to get our daughter up the beach.
8. At no time did my wife or I use any words relating to any race or any religion (we were too busy being screamed at)
9. The verbal attacked at my wife included these statements "your a white cunt", "you're a white whore", "you're a white slut", "your husband needs to teach you a lesson".
10. I'm a local, I took my children and wife to Cosy Corner and had an ice cream...I'm not a thug looking for a fight.
11. I would do the same thing again in a heartbeat, in fact I would do the same thing for any woman I saw in that situation not just my wife.
12. Thanks to the overwhelming support from the local community...it means a lot and is really helping my wife during what is a very difficult time.
Cheers,
KT

((((((snopes))))))

Werent they outted as lib sympathizers?

>ha ha this is fake kuffir we'd never get beaten up

How do we fix this, change the law?

You don't understand honor culture at all. It's why the whole middle east is so fucked up.

GLASSED
L
A
S
S
E
D

>honor culture
Just call it tribalism. Would 8 Japs dogpile you for shamefur dispray too?

Damn if one Strayan did that, imagine what one emu could've done?

Yes.
Also they took money from Clinton foundation

well not anymore lmao