Duterte Says US Ambassadors Are CIA "Spies" As Alleged US Plot To Overthrow Him Emerges

The Manila Times said (((Philip Goldberg))), who recently ended his term as ambassador in Manila, had outlined various strategies over an 18-month period to destabilize Duterte. That would include supporting the opposition and co-opting the media, the military, neighboring countries and senior government officials to turn against Duterte and isolate him economically.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-29/duterte-says-us-ambassadors-are-cia-spies-alleged-us-plot-overthrow-him-emerges
m.philstar.com/314191/show/ce8d58066c31c75bd5d1156288066257/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-29/duterte-says-us-ambassadors-are-cia-spies-alleged-us-plot-overthrow-him-emerges

>Strategies over 18 months to destabilise Duterte.
>Duterte elected 6 months ago.

the Chinese spies already won for putting him there

>America overthrowing another government
Happened once, going to happen again.

they are talking about the future, retard

>Duterte acting manly and try to be alpha
>Phillipino
>Non sense

The 18 months refers to the plan's timetable.

it happens time to time
sorry

Obama is working overtime huh. He's also trying to fuck with Russia within his limited time left.

>the US government sending the CIA to overthrow a foreign government
>tfw

Kick ass Duederte, kick out the whoreson's ilk, love this guy!

My qt3.14 Filipina waifu just has to pass her interview to come over here pls don't fuck this up for me

>unknown
>town rapist flag
Will you sell her to sex slavery?

Who cares? He deserves to be overthrown.

First of all, it's Andorras flag. Second, I'm considered Asia-Pacific region so 4chin always fucks it up for some reason. Third, putang ina mo

I like pinoys personally, i game with a few of them and all round good bros

>putang ina mo
Good ol' Pinoy greeting, Hello to you too.

What games do you play, senpai?

democracy of peace

Do all pinyos play CSGO and DOTA?

I don't play assfaggots but I play CSGO. I'm switching playing between God Eater and Hitman right now.

Yeah. He's so fucking based.

he's not wrong. Ambassadors and embassies are commonly used for intelligence gathering and spies.

>This coming from a pussy frog man

Your flag looks like the kind of football t-shirt poor brazilian kids wear.

I love this man
m.philstar.com/314191/show/ce8d58066c31c75bd5d1156288066257/?

Does he ever actually wear a suit?

I heard something was rotten around your parts

Yes. During his visit in Beijing.
We just like to dress casually here.
I sometimes wear flip flops at work.

I think Obama and Duterte should work out their differences over a nice helicopter ride.

>Who cares? He deserves to be overthrown.

Why? Because he's not a cuck and doesn't take shit from anyone? Is it because he's cleaning house when it comes to corruption and has zero tolerance for criminals? There wouldn't be strained relations had our big-eared imbecile respected his laws and did not try to tell him how to run his country. My wife is Filipina and now thanks to Obozo, Both of us and our kids will have to apply for visas or dual citizenship just to visit family.

RARE
A
R
E

>dat ID

>My wife is Filipina
HAHAHA HAHAHA
Fucking pathetic

Just another day in the life of the Good ol' Uncle Sam.

What are you, a nigger?

that pic needs to much constant updating it's not even funny