This guy isn't an actual faggot, is he?

I'm checking out infowars and if he is a flamer, that will definitely make or break whether I watch his segments.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck
twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/742482573910278144
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You shouldn't watch this segments because he's a fucking retard, not because he's a faggot.

MAYUHN STRAYM METEOR

Come again?

He's straight.
The only people here that hate him are the spergs pretending to be cool and the shills.

youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck
He's a piece of shit bandwagon hopper.

hes so dank

His narrating is too cliche and dated

Not really an interesting tone. He just patronises a group of people he doesn't agree with

and WUDNT YOU KNOUW IT
I'm a fucking MOW-RON who like BIG BLAG COGS in my fooking ARSEHOLE

MAYNE STREEM METEOR

MAINSTREAM METEOR PUNDITS

not sure if he is gay but he is definitely a faggot.

He has a Chinese girlfriend.

This is common in the Alt-Right:

Watson: Gook girlfriend.
Cernovich: Paki wife and kid.
Anglin: Gook girlfriends.
McInnes: Indian wife and kids.
Spencer: Turk wife.

Why are these attention whores such race traitor whores?

He isnĀ“t, you may be

twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/742482573910278144 he's a sodomite

hes not altright rertard

He's a cunt.

He calls himself Alt-Right.

He's being ironic, perhaps? Checking it out doesn't mean he sucked a dick, right?

Hes not he disavowed with Cernfuckhead or they are trying to make a new right or some stupid shit

he definitely did. why else would he go?

wtf i hate paul now

ubnsubbed and preorder canceled

to check it out ;)

He acts high and mighty, which makes him seem like he wants to be "one of the bigboys"

Do Niagara with a bunch of meteors.

Didn't he have sex with Blaire White?

wouldn't that be a story to tell for the ages

wankers
TOO-LAU-R'NT LIB'R'LS
the pope
TOO-LAU-R'NT LIB'R'LS
ahnt-eye rayy-sust big-uhtree
TOO-LAU-R'NT LIB'R'LS

Why are young white men checking out of society?

That's a movie.

I remember reading somewhere that he rarely leaves his apartment. But yeah he's another cuck pretending to be right wing. Follow the $$$

Blaire white lives like 10 minutes from me. A while back I was horny and arranged a date with her at a local bar. I came to my senses and canceled, but man I was tempted.

wtf happened to the (you)'s?

Observation
One anti-rant ... then all anti-rant... just say'n

This. I think his whole thing is just a massive projection. He is just 'our' version of the people he rails against. His stuff is always so obvious too. Is it really so difficult to BTFO borderline retards? It's a Fox News tactic, it's a molyneux tactic too. Debate the most retarded representative of your opponents and claim complete victory over the ideology. It's just too easy.

Find that video where PJW literally squirms over the Jewish Question, it's hilarious. These people are just opportunist careerists not harbingers of change like they claim to be. They just want to be the mainstream meteor that they claim to hate. They're jealous of their views and audience if anything.