To be an attractive women:

>be slim
>wear makeup.

To be an attractive man
>Have the potential for tall height somewhere in your gene pool.
> Be in the top top 25% of height or else you will struggle for dates.
>spend hours in the gym getting a toned body.
>Have an aesthetic face.
>Have hair, hopefully you wont lose it from mbp, which women don't suffer from.
>Still will only have 1/4 of an average woman's options.
How is this okay?

yeah it's harder to be a man in a lot of ways, figure it out and get used to it.

Men and women are different. Deal with it, faggot.

women don't want you because you're neckbeard autist
fuck off

Women have vaginas so they're in charge.

Don't be an SJW faggot

At least ugly men can still contribute to the world. Even the hottest woman is dumber and less useful to civilization than the ugliest man.

>>wear makeup
No, that shit makes bitches ugly.

this is why mgtow is so important

starve the feminist beast and the jewish ideology dies with it

Having a lot of money makes up for a lot of those factors.

Being able to talk to a girl, make her laugh and be relatable is 70% of it though. I am not good looking and have nailed girls that are way out of my league.

>men get it worse than women

that is babbies first pill

you guys really make me feel good about being 6'6 not gonna lie. like strait up im insecure as fuck but seeing how much so many of you are self consious about your height has given me a confidence boost even though that's not the healthiest way to get confidence. i guess it makes me happy i won genetic lottery in that sense.

sheeeee

It's Darwinian mate.

You are happy to go around saying that blacks are poor and stupid because of low IQ.

But when Darwinism hits your identity all of a sudden it's an outrage.

Women have to pick the absolute best genetic partner, because pregnancy destroys their bodies, and then childbirth historically kills them. They also have to look after the child if they survive, meaning the man they pick to fuck is either :

A) Going to get them killed in childbirth

B) Going to destroy their bodies in pregnancy, then demand full attention until the child is atleast 13 years old.

For a man, he doesn't need to discriminate. He buts his nut then fucks off. He could have 1000 sexual partners and have no down sides.

This is why women are "unfairly picky hurr"

Faggot deal with it.

look, look at fuckin arnold swarcheneggar. mr universe, badass actor guy (just playin himself) governor, married a freakin kennedy

he lost that shit and has since been appearing on ads for phone games and epic meal time

dont sweat it too much, his whole life has been gaming everything and he had at it all and lost it all

ain't no point
find a cool chick on your level (stop going for 9/10)
dont put in so much effort
it dont matter
it legit dont matter

I'm tall and I'd rather be short with a good face and frame than a low test high estrogen ugly lanklet subhuman

just be the best version of yourself and get a trans gf

The guy was cucked

Next one IS black broke ass depressive ogobongo monkey

Are you serious?

This kind of thing is like fat feminists bitching about how the beauty standard and the world is unfair for them.

The world is not fair, get to know the system and use it or break it, but don't bitch about it.

Do you think find ugly men to be good looking? Like Edward James Olmos, Danny Trejo rough looking fuckers.

you mean become a trans gf

god mode:
become a trans gf with a breadwinner lesbian wife

not true you're just a whiny ugly faggot

fair enough but you should know you're a big faggot with a faggot face

OP You're wrong let me fix that for you.

To be an attractive woman:
>Don't be ugly

To be an attractive man.
>Don't be ugly

because we evolved that way

Kim kardashian has the same demonic look to her that Marina Abramović has

>To be an attractive women:
>>be slim

Skinny women disgust me. I like fatties.

You just need to develop good game.

The more you whine about it the uglier the woman you will be with. In the time I spent at Uni I was drowning in pussy.

Tbh, humor was probably the most useful tool, aside from a handsome, well-groomed face.

I was already aware of that.

theres more of course.

I've got the height and the build, but I'm an introvert and thought school and work always find myself surrounded by men. I have very few friends.

What happens is I either approach women cold, which is almost always a disaster or I go online and find human trash.

Society used to fix this problem through arranged marriages and harsh punishments for female promiscuity.

Enjoy having American children.

On the other hand, you get a man's mind. I'd call it a fair trade.

Also, I'm only 5'10".

Height is important, but blue eyes and a toned body will btfo mudeyes in an instant.

I didn't say I want fat kids.

Holy shit... Look how American this thread is. We're clearly having trouble getting laid. I blame tinder and mass media pushing niggers as a valid sexual option... Also American women are spoiled and retarded.

Men have always had it harder. Deal with it

Men have always had the short end of the stick when it comes to selection of mates. Why do you think we created civilization and all this other fancy shit? Fuck bitches and get money.

Only works if you're hung too.

just learn how to talk to people.

Sorry but women need to have a nice face as well. Makeup won't fix everything.

>be slim
Not licking thicc
>wear makeup.
Probably helps

To be an attractive man
>Have the potential for tall height somewhere in your gene pool.
I'm 5'9" amd bitches love me.
> Be in the top top 25% of height or else you will struggle for dates.
What are you like 4 foot? Height obsession.
>spend hours in the gym getting a toned body.
Nah. You really don't have to try this hard. Women are dumb and will usually let you touch their pussy if you give them attention and seem interesting

>Have an aesthetic face.
Probably helps
>Have hair, hopefully you wont lose it from mbp, which women don't suffer from.
Bitches love shaved heads.
>Still will only have 1/4 of an average woman's options.
Yeah well they have a vagina bro. Opens a lot of doors.
>How is this okay?
Lmao kys

it's great. if you make it to your "attractive man" stage, you will be highly desirable.

Right? I swear i'm tired of all these "men" on here bitching that it's easier to be a girl. Of course it is, it always has been. All you "men" complaining just hurry up and take your hormones.

You people are fools.

>we
yeah and i bet your greatest life accomplishment is being born white

You have to get in the mind of women who are willing to go online to find someone to date. Most of the time I believe there is an ulterior motive. That is why there is so much garbage.

I am attractive introvert too but that shouldn't mean you're shy. I have 0 friends. But I love approaching women cold.

To be successful or at least avoid hits to your ego and build confidence, you have to get rid of the mindset of approaching women to see if they like you. Rather, start thinking of what they are like.

Also learn to read body language. I've gotten so good I can tell whether there is a physical attraction without it even being said. That way, since that question is settled and out of your mind you can focus on other things.

Women can also just dress like whores/appeal to fetishes. Even if they're ugly.

back to PSL

Then stop chubbychasing.

Wouldn't the top 25% of height include average sized men?

I can't change what my dick likes.
Having a fat woman =/ fat kids.

Honestly, you'd probably have fewer options than you do now. Height is almost the entire equation for women. The rest of it is a conscious effort on their part to appreciate other things.

Women have inherent value in the sense that their eggs are precious. Men don't. That's nature.

The upside is that the most valuable man will be infinitely more valuable than the most valuable woman.

Just have to make yourself into a valuable man. Genetics help but it isn't anything that can't be overcome with ability and social status.

thats chris humphries who wasnt alpha enough to keep Kardashian around. Kanye west is like half his height and is more alpha than Humphries. He even sucks at basketball. Waste of height. As long as you're not straight up ugly and dress nice and smell good, you'll be fine. You have to actually go out and talk to women though. Game is everything

calm down there big boy

>mbp, which women don't suffer from.

Women don't suffer from male pattern baldness? You don't say.

>being fat is genetic

You know this isn't true right?

You are falling for the thicc meme women are spouting to make it even easier for them to be attractive.

this. After reading countless books, doing stupid ass PUA exercises, going to lairs, branching out into the self help side, learning, reading mgtow r/thredpill, rollo, illimitable men, pysch, AND working in the entertainment industry, I value and try not to take for granted this gift that has been given too me.

Let me fix that for you faggot:

To be an attractive woman:
>Don't be fat

To be an attractive man.
>Have uuge income.

So after all that piggy rodeo you will settle with a nice twig? Or did your vasectomy hurt?

>height
>not money

I'll never understand the deal with the height meme. It helps but if you really think some frail pussy like mark Zuckerberg couldn't go to a college basketball practice and steal every girl there by offering rides in his Ferrari brand spaceship you're delusional.

Why don't you come sooth me you naughty little leaf. ;)
Let me lick that sweet maple.

She's actually ugly, and I like brown women.

Why do you keep posting this? What are you sliding?
SAGE

She's still far above average on the left.. and that's photoshopped on the right

Way cuter without the makeup. Actually I have never found her even a little attractive until now.

/thread

I don't believe it's completely genetic, in fact more environmental.

But I do believe the predispositions (self-control, hunger, etc.) that will lead you to bad dietary choices are influenced by genetics as well as poor behavior that can be passed on from parents to kids through influence.

You have most likely never had a fucking kiss and are definitely a virgin if you actually believe this stuff, OP.

go be a faggot somewhere else, like r9k cuz this is where shit like this belongs.

Mods! OP os being a faggot again!

some may call me a normie cuase i dont look at anime drawings but ive been around the internet and computers my whole life. im 34 with wife and kids. ive have fucked my fair share of bitches. married now and have kids. but a message to the op: stop romanticizing women so much. its not that big a deal. im not tall or good looking. im not black. but ive fucked more bitches then i can even remember.its not a big deal. its olnly a big deal if you make it that way. chill out man. smoke some weed or drink some liquor and come back to it. your makin me feel weird for being on this website

Bruh my dick liked fatties before I even went on the Internet.

Yeah I think we have been looking at this whole situation wrong. There are a lot of articles talking about how white males are not getting married or having kids. While this is true, men have a much longer shelf life than women do. The inferior (feminist) women are cutting themselves out of the gene pool by not having kids, this is a good thing. As long as the neets get their shit together they have the potential to pass on their genetics. The takeaway from this is keep working on self improvement and strive to get a hotter younger generation z girl when your SMV has increased.

>The truth hurts so I'm going to deny this blatant tragedy.

Thanks amber

No, I'd never settle with a skinny woman. I've been with one before and I was miserable the entire time.
My kids won't be fat because they will eat what is necessary and do sports.

Bald guys can still get laid. I mean i'm sure women prefer guys with hair but it's not a requirement.

Fair enough. Will you let your daughter get fat though?