You guys know that coal is dead and theres nothing Trump can do to save it right?

You guys know that coal is dead and theres nothing Trump can do to save it right?

Other urls found in this thread:

sourcewatch.org/index.php/Coal_plant_conversion_projects
sourcewatch.org/index.php/Existing_U.S._Coal_Plants
youtube.com/watch?v=Oe7fQGMv6gU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

faggot nigger nigger

Trump can dig it and white American women can burn it.

Kek

Not an arguement

>coal is dead
>most US power plants are coal burning
lol

>trumps all about coal burning
Kek

Literally nothing the EPA does goes through Congress. Trump can dissolve the entire agency with a word and every regulation is gone, a footnote in the federal record.

Actually no. I work for the railroad and 6 of the 7 power plants we took coal to daily spent millions under Obamas EPA regulations to convert to natural gas. So even if Trump ripped up those EPA regs, power plants aren't gonna spend millions a second time to convert back to coal. The damage is done thanks to king nigger. Damn shame too.

>I work for the railroad
my bad, I guess you're an expert

I know they've converted SOME plants, but the majority are still coal. The coal lobby is too powerful to ever go away.

And people will still use natural gas :)

>I guess you're an expert
No, but it's something I follow very closely since my job depends on it and I'm in the middle of coal country. Unlike you of course, who Google something 5 minutes ago and now is a subject matter expert with a keyboard full of opinions. Godamn, Canadians really are stupid as fuck.

What is it they say about tolls and coal

Assuming I care when I live outside of West Virginia

Yeah, for stoves, dryers and central heating. For electricity coal is more cost-effective by far. Cutting down trees to burn the wood is more cost-effective for electricity than natural gas. There's a local natural gas plant that only runs their turbines for a few hours a year to keep their license, because running them loses the company money.

>SOME
sourcewatch.org/index.php/Coal_plant_conversion_projects

sourcewatch.org/index.php/Existing_U.S._Coal_Plants

Stupid leafcuck

Yeah I know right people just hate fossil fuels they're done for any day amirite?

Obama rocked it!

Does anyone know anything about mercury pollution from coal in the modern age?

Only a matter of time

>he reads salon

Those damn leaf posters. Bunch of dumb canucks

>anecdotal evidence

not relevant

>Major energy sources and percent share of total U.S. electricity generation in 2015

Coal = 33%
Natural gas = 33%
Nuclear = 20%
Hydropower = 6%
Other renewables = 7%
Biomass = 1.6%
Geothermal = 0.4%
Solar = 0.6%
Wind = 4.7%
Petroleum = 1%
Other gases =

Trump Nation Rollin' Coal
youtube.com/watch?v=Oe7fQGMv6gU

fpbp

only if you care nothing about the millions of people poisoned by the coal burning

Those don't even equal 100%

?????
33+33+20+6+7 = 100

Anyways whats REALLY going to change is a mass growth of nuclear power, because thats the one thing truly killed by regulations.
The NRC stopped issuing permits to build them in the 70's

isn't coal miming set to become 100% automated? That followed by coal power plants being already 100% automated and soon-to-be automated trucks, coal will soon provide dozens, not thousands of jobs.

Where are the jobs then?

What is dead can never die

>automated trucks
insurance companies don't like automated stuff

>Leaf just making shit up
Checks out. :^)

good one

That 100% Harry Reid. He holds the keys to the only approved waste dump, which you need to secure for a permit.