GRIZZLY STEPPE - Russian Malicious Cyber-Activity

FBI and DHS has made a 13-page analysis of the whole "Russia hacking" scheme.
Dig in boys!

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/335307386/JAR-16-20296#from_embed
crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit, link scribd.com/document/335307386/JAR-16-20296#from_embed

It's shit.

This is better:

crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/

They've pointed fingers since June so why throw a fit now?

I see 3 pages of dumb liberal cucks being scammed by Nigerian princes, the roster of a World of Warcraft guild and 9 pages of instructions on how not to get trolled.

I get shit like this all the time from scammers who make very convincing UPS emails claiming that I need to turn over personal info before the package I never ordered can be delivered.

All this shows is that democrats are fucking stupid.

What indicates it's Putin who ordered the hax?

I seem to remember one particular wikileaks drop where a high ranking DNC official found out their email server had been hacked, and then used the exact same compromised email system to email new passwords to everybody.

Oh, and someone here on Sup Forums accessed Podesta's iPad by, I believe, by either guessing the password or sending him a phony PW reset request.

Don't attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity

Probably Russian based hackers got access to some democrats computers, but how did that affect the election result or spreading of "fake news"?

Did he also order the Poo in Loo named Robert from Microsoft to fix the viruses on my computer?

well obviously Podestas food-related emails would start a pedo-ring conspiracy
Well played Vladimir, well played indeed.

The whole shit's just a mistake from the Democrats, but as we can see, they just can't confess failure/loss so they're just hurr durring in butthurt

Pizzagate is seen as a conspiracy or it's not heard of, so obviously it's a lost coast, if hackers really wanted to stir shit like that up, they would've used language that even lefties would've understood instead of the "code language" to attract only foil hats.

Pizzagate was believed by already pro-Trump people, so i don't see how pizzagate affected the election.

>i don't see how pizzagate affected the election.
my point>they would've used language that even lefties would've understood instead
exactly

Fuck sorry, i need to study leafposting more

hey, np
i'm a little smarter than the average shitposting leaf

>The roster of a World of Warcraft guild.

That made me kek way harder than it should have.

Read the disclaimer faggots! It basicaly states that the following report is utter bullshit.

inb4 it's a whole lot of "sources say..." with no evidence.

>Oh, and someone here on Sup Forums accessed Podesta's iPad by, I believe, by either guessing the password or sending him a phony PW reset request.
He was phished so he sent the password via email. It was literally in the wikileaks email.
He's so retarded he didn't even change his password after wikileaks was releasing his emails.

Its basically what said

It's 3 pages of claims and 10 pages of general IT advisory you could find on MacAffee forum.

>This report is provided “as is” for informational purposes only. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within.

I know it's hard to believe, but Johnny boy actually emailed his password and didn't change it after Wikileaks published. Yes, Democrats are pretty fucking stupid desu.

The same hacker group that hacked WADA after Russiangs got busted for doping machinations.

>"'0xe7', '0xd6', '0xbe', '0xa9', '0xb7', '0xe6', '0x55', '0x3a', '0xee', '0x16', '0x79', '0xca', '0x56', '0x0f', '0xbc', '0x3f', '0x22', '0xed', '0xff', '0x02', '0x43', '0x4c', '0x1b', '0xc0', '0xe7', '0x57', '0xb2', '0xcb', '0xd8', '0xce', '0xda', '0x00'"

this is hex right? how are these converted to characters? I assume it's code to connect to another pc

Look, I'm a potato when it comes to code and shit like this. Can someone tell me what this shit means? I'm sure it's nonsense, but I don't know anything about it

rule PAS_TOOL_PHP_WEB_KIT
{
meta:
description = "PAS TOOL PHP WEB KIT FOUND"
strings:
$php = "