Life of the American male

>be born
>get the most sensitive part of your penis sliced off
>get put on adderall at 13
>parents divorce
>get put on anti depressants at 16 because stimulants have turned you into a zombie
>apply for job
>get passed over for women, and minorities
>turn 30, kidneys break down from the years of anti depressants and stimulants
>can't afford the cost of kidney treatment
>die

this seems true

This IS gold

I thought the GOP was the party of personal responsibility, you Trumpcuck.

Life of the average Brit

>worship German queen
>go to jail
>die

I AM actually saving this

truth be told adhd can be cured with diet

but you know how us americans are so we just give our kids drugs while telling them drugs are bad

so you know
normal stuff i guess

I'd bet there would be major push back against giving stimulants to kids if most of those kids were girls and not boys.

Same with penis/vag snipping

Our society has become fully feminized. Western men live for the sole purpose of worshipping women.

There is no pride in order or masculinity

This is why I need feminism.

>Be French
>Get run over

This. Thanks rabbi

truth
someone's really going to pay for this

>be American
>get shot

Pretty much this, but parents divorced before 13

>be born
>get shot

Such is life in the United Sharts of America

as for the worshiping women part thats basically true

I would have to disagree with you there except that assuming everything else is equal about female circumcision being the norm is that then you would have retarded feminists running around. that would be the only retaliation

and most wouldn't care

its odd that most people who have had circumcisions are like proud of it for some reason

Nice blog, where can I subscribe?

>its odd that most people who have had circumcisions are like proud of it for some reason

this is a subtle red pill, if you encounter someone like this you can basically write off them off as human beings, they're not real people, they're npc's

None of this is typical you're just a fucking loser OP. Stop scapegoating your failures and realize that you are just a fucking failure

>be born
>get the most sensitive part of your penis sliced off because wife who works in health care is fully convinced it's a disease harbinger from the (((studies))), but you don't agree
>unable to talk at all by 2 years old
>only speech therapy clinic in town is a welfare clinic
>get told welfare patients get appointment priority over for-pay patients because gubmint will cut off funding if they aren't prioritized
>get thrown around to different therapists, isn't working very well
>welfare nig gets same person, same time every week, doesn't pay a dime

LOL
>being mutilated and drugged before i'm even fully sentient is a result of my personal failures

>be German
>have to lock your daughter in her room for new years eve

What does it mean if none of that has ever happened to me?

Must suck to be a neet beta bitch.

Jokes on you I'm from Pakistan

>be Pakistani
>get gibs

>being drugged

Maybe if you didn't suck in public school that wouldn't have happened. Yes this is YOUR failure.

>getting circumcised

If this is really something holding you back in life you need to just hang yourself because you're useless to society

>>be born
>>get the most sensitive part of your penis sliced off
>>get put on adderall at 13
>>parents divorce
>>get put on anti depressants at 16 because stimulants have turned you into a zombie
>>apply for job
>>get passed over for women, and minorities
>tfw this is exactly what's happened to me, so far
Adderall happened at 8, and divorce happened at 6, though.

Bye.

is it okay to cut up baby dicks even though it might not necessarily "hold them back in life"?

hold on there OP

stimulants cause kidney failure?

Kek, I heard someone say once that parents who DON'T get their son cut should be charged with child abuse

>be British
>get arrested for racism

good, i don't want to be of any use to a society that practices genital mutilation on infants

Speak for yourself. My life is comfy.

Never said that. I disagree with circumcision, but caring about it well into your adult life is just weak as fuck. It's inevitable in America so just deal with the circumstances, don't bitch about it and let something as stupid as a sliced up dick hold you back in life

>be Britbong
>die in jail after being arrested for putting bacon on a mosque door

Why so angry?

Obviously this isn't everyone, it's a joke.

Unfortunately for you it's your reality

WHY DO YOU THINK IT'S LE HOLDING LE ME LE BACK IN LE LIFE
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR BULLSHIT NORMIE MEME OPINION

YOU KNOW IN THE BIBLE THE JEWS ARE INSTRUCTED TO CIRCUMCISE THEIR HOUSE SLAVES
IS THAT NOT TELLING?

Why no one fed her?

>tfw burger
>tfw never circumcized
>tfw never put on stimulants
>tfw parent never divorced
>tfw gotten nearly every job I've ever applied to

Lmao not going to say that this isn't accurate for at least half the country but not all hope is lost. After all, Trump is president now.

>It's inevitable in America

>d d d don't fight it. It's inevitable Europe will become Muslim d d d don't fight it

None of this applies to me except being born

#triggered

hey at least you have non-retarded gun laws for the most part, AND freedom of speech

keep your chin up and consider yourself lucky that you aren't a leaf

THE JEWS CUT OFF MY PEEPEE I NEED TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT ON AN ONLINE IMAGE BOARD TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW I AMOUNTED TO NOTHING IN LIFE

>It's inevitable in America so just deal

This right here is why the west is dead

"Men" like this cuckold would rather "just deal with it", than actually DO something about it

>be British
>be groomed as child sex slave by "Asians" that police ignore because it's racist

we should cut the nuts off of cuckolds like this in the new reich
they'll get used to it, it'll be inevitable after all

>bye

>says bye
>continues to shitpost in my thread

>be french
>get shot
>get run over
>Protest by marching in dresses in the street

Tell me what you're going to do about it, internet tough guy

And no I would rather just not care about it that much and focus on furthering myself in life

>be French
>surrender

So basically the parent's fault. Now you have all the chance to break that cycle by becoming a better man, or castrating yourself.

>And no I would rather just not care about it that much and focus on furthering myself in life

This is why the west will be crushed by Islam. You probably aren't even European

you're in denial
you need to acknowledge what (((they))) did to you, otherwise you're just being a pussified blue-pilled little sissy goy cuck

Well... yeah. Of course. Where the fuck do you think you are?

Well done.

>kek me and my internet pals are going to create the fourth reich by MEMES BRO, you wait and see we're going to fix society!

You will do nothing but shitpost, buddy. Face it, you don't get laid, so you blame your sliced up tiny penis and the Jew who cut it off. But yeah, Western society will be saved by guys like YOU

kitty in the corner xD

i fuck white boys

>you don't get laid,

You don't even get laid

>yes goy stimulants are not good for you because they cause kidney failure

no access to stimulants and anti-depressants when you need them, because doctors and parents are hippie cucks is equally bad.

i agree with the rest tho

I'm Italian and Irish. And like I said, I hate the idea of circumcision, but you guys complaining on here about it is just pathetic as fuck. America is still the land of opportunity, whether it seems like it or not. You guys aren't being held back by a shredded dick, you're being held back by a shitty depressed "woe is me" attitude.

You want to do something about it? Get out and distinguish yourself in the medical field. Stop bitching about it on Sup Forums

This.

Land of 56% soon to be 30% in your life time more like it. Also, go get laid

this is what Sup Forums exists for you imbecilic nigger
irish/italian
you're basically a fucking nigger

I have a girlfriend. Honestly I'm not great with girls, only been with a few, but that's because of my own shortcomings. This is the redpill Sup Forums refuses to take. Most of your failures in life are because of you, man. You guys just blame everyone but yourself because it's cathartic for you

UPVOTED THIS SO MUCH LIKE YO DUDE GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL SO I CAN GIVE YOU GOLD

Kek, no way you get laid

you're obfuscating the real problem here
THE JEWS ARE FUCKING MUTILATING OUR PENISES
I'M MISSING MY FUCKING FORESKIN

Dude the number is 69%. No one knows how many mestizos claim themselves white so who knows what the actual number is.

And who the fuck do you think we just elected? People clearly want the borders closed. It's our fault in the first fucking place that we have an immigration problem, whites will never have the birthrates latin Americans will.

Your hallucination is noted.

No there's no way YOU get laid. Guys who complain about their lack of foreskin do not get laid my friend.

You don't sound very happy? Are you happy? I'm assuming no. Sex might change that, maybe not. But I'm assuming with your attitude you're just a perennial loser.

Tell me what you're going to do about it

i'm going to gas the kikes

When?

what the fuck kind of pathetic beta male is cool with getting their dicks sliced up? how could a woman respect a cuck who just acquiesces to something like that without fighting, without offering a single complaint

you fucking doormat
you're not a real man

>you're a fucking doormat
>you're not a real man

>he's complaining about his fucked up dick on Sup Forums

Oh the irony

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK Sup Forums WAS MADE FOR?

Who gives a fuck? It's relative. I'm circumcised. I don't know what it feels like to not be. Fucking feels fantastic. Maybe it would feel better with foreskin. Who knows? Who gives a shit? Our parents made a decision. Go get laid, you fuck.

Dude I know. But most stuff I get, this is just cringey. You're not actually going to do anything about circumcision. You're not going to get a medical degree and work towards normalizing foreskin in the U.S. I think it's fair to assume that you're a loser if you seriously complain about this type of issue. It's not like it's an insignificant problem, but it's just fucking pathetic to see a bunch of betas on Sup Forums whining about it

i get laid
look how do you not see the inherent evil in this practice? i don't care about the details of a dick feeling better or worse, whatever
it's perverted and abhorrent and it should have never happened to us

there's something seriously fucking wrong with jewish psychology

Mine goes alot like that one:
>be born
>get most sensitive part of your penis sliced off
>put on add medication (stimulant similar to meth) at 12
>antidepressants at 16 as well
>go to college, paying 25k a year; while precious minorities go for free
>apply for jobs
>work at bk, while living with parents
>kill myself
>dead now

Well, user, all I can tell you is become a voice for change. Do something if you feel that strongly about it. However, don't let it define you. I wish you the best.

seriously why my doctor said it have no effect with kidney ?

Is witch doctor. That's why.

>number is 69%

Aaahahaha you think the USA is 69% white!?

>Who knows?

>missing nerve endings
>like literally who knows bro

>calls other people out on Sup Forums for not being "men"
>thinks that makes him more of a man and feeds his overinflated ego

Get laid virgin

>be russian
>drink cleaner baths with methanol
>die

>Be Polish
>Drive last job before Christmas
>get hijacked by muslime
>die

> Be French
>Walk outside to appreciate Bastille day
>mudslime runs you and hundreds others over
>die

>Be German
>Walk with family to Berlin's historic Christmas market
>die

>be British
>get cucked

>Be russian
>OBONGO starts ww3
>die

Slightly worse than """"living"""" in Russia.

>be a fag
>get aids
>die

Those high class Russian babes are more than enough reason to love mother Russia, Dimitri!!

>high class
>Russian babes

>be a Russian girl
>return from Egypt after jumping in Arab dicks
>on the plane bomb
>die

>implying I've had any of that other than circumcision
I'm a good goy