Sam Hyde isn't funny

Sam Hyde is overrated. Any humor he manages to produce is smoldered by his tryhard edgelord pseudo-intellectual personality. Oh and being a low brow bigoted racist doesnt help either.World Peace was a pathetic last gasp of racist humor.

The fact that he's going after Tim Heidecker now for "cancelling his show" just proves how low he really is. His show got cancelled because it wasn't funny, period. It's obvious that he's just jealous of Tim's success, and the fact that Tim is actually funny. Ironically MDE isa total rip off of Tim and Eric, which makes this situation all the more entertaining.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0KfHHjyrw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZYrutVyZ-A
youtube.com/watch?v=wgT4sjRiLAY
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ePhVDYRiE
youtube.com/watch?v=M8FZTNc_3SA
youtube.com/watch?v=C_GrwAyIS2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XEZkvsK7nfo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would you write such things?

sam stop reverse shilling

Because most of his rabidly autistic fans are from Sup Forums who were too young to appreciate Tim and Eric, and don't even realize MDE is a total rip off which makes all their bitching hilarious

Tim and Eric was meaningless trash. Sam isn't a comic genius, but he's kinda funny and he shares some of Sup Forums's views. He's got balls, I'll give him that.

Tim and Eric was absolutely meaningless trash, but it was funny and didn't try to be political.

MDE is ripoff meaningless trash that tries to make a racist political statement.

I'm cool with civic nationalism but if you act like your race is better fuck off.

He hasn't said anything remotely supremacist in nature, at least that I've seen. Without name-calling, what's wrong with wanting to preserve racial identity?

Sam is right, and I want to throw money at him.
youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0KfHHjyrw

There are races that are objectively more civilised and advanced than others. This is intrinsically tied to culture. If you can't accept that, you belong on reddit.

Sam Hyde is low brow comedy. He relies on video editing and special effects to create comedy. He lacks the natural wit or the intelligence to actually come up with funny content.

>Hurdur boiled jelly beans

There's nothing funny about an unemployed man in his late 20s making videos doing borderline retarded shit for attention. He's like a lame Tom Green without the shock value.

You're an idiot, his show didn't get canceled, it got pulled, shows don't get pulled from AS when their not funny, they are pulled when it conflicts with their world view.

>Tim and Eric
stopped reading

go to bed tim

>ripoff
eh, not really. They're obviously quite competent at inventing funny skits. I haven't seen them rip off T&E
>meaningless
No, there's always something Sam's trying to say. I really enjoyed his futurist parody because of how much I hate futurists and their communist friends.

>trash
subjective. Maybe, you just don't get it?

>but if you act like your race is better fuck off.
kek, what are you, a nigger? Fuck you.

>objectively more civilized

LOL how to you measure this objectively?

>Hurdur boiled jelly beans
did you get the subject of the video? It was about ads

Fuck off

the only thing your graph proves is that whites get the good jobs...I don't buy the whole white privilege thing but there is systemic racism. If you actually had more than a middle school education you'd realize that

'civilized' is fairly muddy and hard to measure.

What we can measure fairly objectively, though, is intelligence

>blah blah blah I'm butthurt stop liking things I don't like.

low quality b8 m8

You're worse than Lauren Southern, Sam.

World Peace wasn't remotely funny. Lame shows dont last on AS, there's no conspiracy out to get Sam Hyde.

>the only thing your graph proves is that whites get the good jobs...
you're not very good at thinking, are you, nigger? kek

>If you actually had more than a middle school education you'd realize that
I am honestly curious, what is your education? You throw words and ideas around like an edgy high school sophomore

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZYrutVyZ-A

And this video is about the plight of rice farmers in Vietnam

Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQ on Earth. Are you saying Jews are the best race? Love when nazis dig themselves into holes

ugh

FUCK OFF SAM

Seriously, I know you're really desperate for money and attention, and since your show has aired you now have at least a half-decent excuse to shill your racist, immature non-comedy here but you need to fuckin stop, dude. It's literally against the rules to advertise on this website without permission and the mods twould be perfectly in the right to BAN you right now... lol. You know what? i don't fuckin care anymore sam your dipshit fans will continue to reply to your blatant advertising and make sure there is constantly a thread up about how fuckin epic and not a tim and eric (way funnier btw) ripoff you are so i guess honest folks like may as well spare ourselves the effort of trying to debate you or stop you. I should be using that time watching some comedy that is pure melted fucking dogshit unlike yours. have a nice fucking life your big faggot and enjoy fucking trannies and underage girls you gay pedo. you should keep doing that i sure you wont ever get arrested for that. Yep you definitely wont ever have to go to prison where some real men will make you fucking bitch and serve some justice on your ass for abusing children. you'd probably enjoy you big fag getting raped in prison by blacks and whites.

At least I can say I don't have that to look forward to.

seriously fuck you sam go fucking die

are you saying you honestly didn't get the references like "weird health tea" to online advertising?

>didn't get the joke
>"it's not funny!"

They are the most intelligent. You're the one using the word "best".

>implying I am a nazi
hahaha you really are a small intellect

nigger kike faggot detected

There is no conspiracy, it's all pretty well documented, there were some buzzfeed "articles" calling his show alt-right and racist, everyone jumped on a bandwagon without actually watching the show, and AS was pressured to pull the show and BLACKLIST the creators.

If you find it funny or not is pretty irrelevant.

This is all irrelevant since Vic Berger had the funniest and most groundbreaking comedy of 2016

>be sam hyde
>film self talking slowly
>laugh out loud at self every 24 seconds
>be edge lord

Yea sam hyde is not funny

haha, angry impotent white trash detected

too BTFO to reply? It's okay, I will still remember

No, the comedian was Trump. Berger was just a guy with primere.

They were pretty good until the real debates with hillary. Pretty obvious bias and I stopped watching.

Sorry, all the racist 90 IQ trailer trash replies are blending together

The unfunniness was more memorable then what he was spoofing. He's not class act nor does he carry himself as a professional which is sad. He's a beta bitch bum and nothing he can say or do will redeem that. He's an unfunny piece of shit. It sucks that Charls career is over since he's tied to Sam.

I'll at least say Charles and Sam seem smart. They would probably be better off getting real jobs and putting their brains to good use rather than pissing away their lives making racist Tim and Eric knock offs.

His sketches are meh.

His standup videos on MDE are gold though. He's got balls to go in front of a crowd and irl red pill those Massachusetts normies.

Sam managed to find a way to tap into the humor / demographic of Sup Forums without angering Sup Forums. Then he went too hard / too far with the joke. "selling out" if you will.
Now Sup Forums hates him.
That's it. The end. He will fade into obscurity.

>muh professionalism
yeah, he does act like a child sometimes

>beta bitch bum
???

>unfunny
subjective. His show got great ratings and I think he's funny

>implying Charls is funnier than Sam
hmmm...

No, I think it went more like this:
>you got BTFO
>you tried to type out a response but couldn't get one out that was any good
>you gave up and moved on to the next post

so much for that liberal "education" eh?

>so much for that liberal "education" eh?

Yep, college was pretty much a joke/party - thanks for paying for it with your hard earned taxdollars, schlub. I now work a nice job because of my family connections and I'll never have to worry about debt. Not being white is the best.

kek I really struck a nerve didn't I? You're making shit up about your personal life and assuming things about mine. It must suck to be a nigger and have such a low IQ and be angry at white people for not being as stupid as you.

Do you ever feel so mad, that you get violent? It would be perfectly natural, seeing as how niggers are closer to baboons in terms of x/a ratio than other humans

dude are you a sperg?
sam isn't racist in his show, maybe online a bit, but world peace was a purely just supposed to be funny show. why everyone ate his ass for it all is clearly evident hype and disinfo. you'd know that if you watched it.

>implying I'm black

kek...it's almost too easy

post a picture of yourself so we can all make fun of you.

I don't really care what race you are, all I know is you're a sub-100 IQ shitskin who has an inferiority complex against whites

fuck you that ted talk was pretty funny "sea cucumbers, sea yams" rutgers had me laughing my ass off

mde's HTBTUG is redpilled af and an interesting read

fuck you op

Tim? Is that you Tim?

>butthurt leftist trying to tell us what's funny
>butthurt leftist thinking Sam Hyde is suddenly gonna stop being popular/successful because he doesn't have a show on (((Adult Swim)))

There's going to be a huge shift towards crowd-funded media. The Jewish production studios won't have a monopoly for long. Who needs a production company when all you need is an internet connection?

Here is your (you).

I actually think his skits are smart, there's a subtext about male incompetence. People tend to make fun of things they are insecure/afraid about and that, my friend, is fucking funny.

with your eyes and brain

Sam, I know it's you
Stop shitposting

I want a whole season of the Wall Show

>Hi, my name is Sam. I work in retail, id just like to get to know you, buuuuut, for everyone who likes me, we can goooo
>Why do you deserve that?
>What if that was my plan on picking up a woman?

Did anyone here listen to the recording of hyde calling tim and crying about how there was a conspiracy against him? Hilarious. Funnier than mde

>I don't care guys, look how much I don't care

You still aren't getting it, which is funny. You don't even buy your own lies about "sub-100 IQ shitskins". If you believed your IQ bullshit I'd either be one of the smarter whites, Asian, or...what I am :) My people run the world, and you're lucky we let you work for us. Have a nice day!

You don't run shit faggot

>Pretends racist humor is clever and funny

Have fun LARPing like its 1950 and never getting laid.

Gotta say, his teacher skit is raw.

Aside from that, when he stood in front of a binch of Millenials in Williamsburg and redpilled them so hard was pretty epic.

I feel like Sam Hyde is a better "agent of the bitter red pill" than he a comedian.

It's better for your mental health and productivity if you buy that illusion, so won't I argue with you friend :)

HAHAHHAA YOU'RE A SUB-100 IQ JEW! HOW PATHETIC!

WHAT WAS YOUR SAT SCORE, DON'T TELL ME, IT WAS UNDER 1800! HAHAHAHAHA

LEE ME ALON
youtube.com/watch?v=wgT4sjRiLAY

Bonus points for the ending.

You're really trying to push this Tom Green meme when Sam is nothing like him?

Tim and Tom = being retarded and absurdist for no reason, at the end of the day it's hollow.

Sam Hyde = a critique of modern liberal culture, a subtle case for white nationalism, and just a hint of absurdism to spice it up. It's funny because white nationalism and mentioning the failures of modern society (such as SJW social science being full of shit) has been made taboo, and somebody spouting hate facts is refreshing and shocking enough to be humorous in its own right.

He's obviously triggered you guys enough that you're all giddy to start filling the dirt into his supposed grave. If he wasn't iconic, you wouldn't give a shit enough to make this thread. Sam Hyde is the forbidden fruit that your liberal conscious is telling you to avoid - but it's too late, the taste is already on your lips.

Sam hyde being tortured would be funny. It was funny when tim got his show cancelled. And then sam called tim and cried over the phone.

If I had an IQ of 20 I'd still have a higher net worth than you XD XD XD

Have fun working in a cubicle or a coalmine or some shit

Tim didn't get his show cancelled, but it's funny that Sam thinks he did. Worked out quite nicely desu

>civic nat
Literally kys u niggerloving kike

Damn nigga spit dat truth bruh

Tim still thinks cheap green screen is funny.
Notice how there was no green screen in WP? Cause it doesnt age well and its just low effort

Even if Sam is a try hard. He tries for you

the only good thing Tim and Eric did was Tom Goes to the Mayor

LOL, you live in Latvia. Remember when you dupes fell for communism? Good times.

Kys niggerloving kike

ok wait a minute is this Sam Hyde pretending to be (((Joe Bernstein)))? that'd be pretty funny

Well let's see...

Africans had like a 10 thousand years advantage from the Amerindians but guess which race built numerous and successful civilizations?

I tried to watch MDE, I really did, but it was truly awful.

Sam Hyde is just an unfunny retard, he's like "omg im so random haha"

Nah, I'm good. Have fun living in an impotent country! Keep up the hard work

Correct answer

>Any humor he manages to produce is smoldered
thx for letting me know you're stupid so early

Kys kikeloving nigger

An unfunny retard that tried and failed miserably to push white supremacy. Let his failure be a lesson to us all XD

So you think black comedians aren't clever or funny? Seeing as most black comedy consist of racial humor.

anyone else get the book, it's pretty damn woke

I got his book a few days ago. Pretty fucking funny if a bit edgy. I'll miss the show it was good.

Its Just a shit show. No entertainment, no information and if there is any artistic value its unoriginal

The art is amazing. Taking my time with it, having a blast reading it

this is now a Sam Hyde appreciation thread

post best videos, tweets, etc
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ePhVDYRiE

No, you really are just a small, malevolent, unintelligent Jew, who probably believes the holocaust happened (even though it didn't and Hitler was the good guy) and watches the Daily Show with Trevor Noah.

other way around

I thought Turner was done advertising here after we called them out the last time.

"Negative" advertising is just as obvious, you dickbrains. GTFO.

It's different when Blacks do it because they aren't coming from a position of power.

When whites do it, it's just distasteful and low class.

>Because most of his rabidly autistic fans are from Sup Forums
lol, he has no "fans" here. This is just viral marketing horseshit.

Jews are the only privileged class. Whites have been being oppressed by them since the lie of the holocaust

So edgy, making fun of the Holocaust. You probably work on a farm or shine shoes at the airport. Keep up the hard work, someones gotta pay back that currency debt!

Lol, I'm not reading that but you seemed #triggered.

the holocaust never happened

youtube.com/watch?v=M8FZTNc_3SA

>if there is any artistic value its unoriginal
Who did they rip off of ?

I dare you to name anything like the wall show

You said you don't believe in white privilege, but you go ahead and say the mission statement of white privilege belief. Chris Rock is one of the most successful black comedians, with a net worth of 70 million dollars, and you're saying that he doesn't have any power? Why, because he's black? While trying to come off as anti-racist, you're sounding like one of the most racist people here.

racism... or shedding light on the palpable tension across the nation. Humor that tackles race relation and anxiety is uncomfortable but can give a platform to heavy issues.

Dude, the nazis lost. Get over it. Don't go against nature. Just get a stable job and contribute to the economy. It'll be better that way.

everyone, remember not to believe the Jew or his lies

>jewish lies
youtube.com/watch?v=C_GrwAyIS2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XEZkvsK7nfo

>Sam Hyde = a critique of modern liberal culture, a subtle case for white nationalism,
no. absolutely not. it's fucking bland as fuck sketch comedy and it takes NO risks.

Tom Green had the slut mobile. None of Sam's shit even touches that.