I live in a city that is overwhelmingly liberal

I live in a city that is overwhelmingly liberal.

I also work at a company where all of my co-workers are self-admitted social justice harpies who gush over niggers, faggots, and mudslimes.

They have no idea that I voted for Trump.

They have no idea that I would celebrate if mudslimes in the US were put into concentration camps.

They have no idea that I support every cop who has ever had to shoot a nigger that refused to comply with lawful orders.

They have no idea that when they shake my hand every day, they are touching a meme war veteran that helped to destroy their entire party.

Who else is hiding their power levels in liberal hotbeds?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRQijskAMp4
youtube.com/watch?v=FwP2vV6Wm1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=CC-T8YIbrt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What city

Same boat. Live in Los Angeles.

> mfw they all say Happy Holidays to me but I say Merry Christmas back

It's a little place called "Fuck You."

Me too...

I'm guessing a west coast city?

I live outside of Denver and there are already fuck tons of people that moved here from California and Washington.

I work in a company where they have an inkling of my power level. It was delicious watching them rationalise Hilldawg's corruption as more and shady shit was released.

And then, Trump won.

Denver here. I moved from California. I'm the only Trump voter that I know of here.

>It was delicious watching them rationalise Hilldawg's corruption

Yes.

These days, all I hear is stuff about "our crazy president" and how 2016 is "the worst year ever."

All I can do is lean back in my chair and smile.

They don't have a fucking clue about me.

I am a pit viper slithering among plump, juicy rabbits.

You talk like a fag and your shit's all fucked up.

But yeah, basically.

cozy

Enjoying all the POT!?!?!?

Fucker.

>You talk like a fag and your shit's all fucked up.

Coming from a fag-enabling leaf, that really hurts my feelings.

Hi.

Nigga you don't know shit. You don't know shit until you've been a meme war vet while living in Chicago...

You don't even know the levels of undercover I am, son. You don't even know...

Welcome to the suck.

>a burger can't tell when someone agrees with him

Mucho autismo

I wouldn't say I work in a liberal hotbed at all but I did have my 20 year old coworker questioning the Holocaust the other day. Felt good.

I wonder what past geniuses would think of 14 year old spergs if they heard that the only reason they were so smart was because they were white

all I want is to see my daughter for her birthday

Similar, but I have been pretty open in my private life that I am a proud Deplorable.

It's bleeding over a bit. The low energy, high estrogen faggots are noticing my ever increasing energy.

The God Emperor lends me his strength.

>having to hide your power level in an entire country

Right-wingers in Sweden might have it the worst.

Keep it up.

I wonder if it will ever be acceptable to question the Holocaust outright in the US.

Kids these days don't really care about it, even though it gets pushed hard in schools.

Well, if you don't particularly value your job tell them you voted for Trump record the following abuse and sue.

I wonder what social services would do if they saw the inside of your cuckshed.

I'm very much like you OP. It's hilarious watching these libtards break down, it's hard to hide my smile, I've basically been on cloud 9 ever since Nov 8th.

Im glad that i have open minded liberal friends that hope Trump has a good presidency

it's a quote from Idiocracy

Everyone I work with is as redpilled as me except my boss, who is cool enough anyway so it doesn't matter.

Move out of Commiefornia, mang.

>>You talk like a fag and your shit's all fucked up.

I guess you don't watch great satires

youtube.com/watch?v=rRQijskAMp4

i work security. dont have to hide anything. when blacks arrive on the hotel site i immediately question them on whether they are guests. 80% of the time they are not, and i tell them to leave.

feels great.

What's this movie? Been meaning to watch it.

Idiocracy

Falling Down

"Movin' on Up" starring martin sheen

>> mfw they all say Happy Holidays to me but I say Merry Christmas back
Is this actually a thing now? I thought it was just a meme.

If this is true I may be forced to admit that the jews have finally won and that there's no hope left for western civilisation

Falling Down.

It came out in 1993, when everything had an edge to it.

Now, it's satire.

Hilarious.

>i immediately question them on whether they are guests. 80% of the time they are not

Niggers never change.

Will Farrel's "Elf"

Sometimes I wonder what the general age of Sup Forums is. I've never had to hide my 'power level'. And I get accepted pretty much the same.

Thank you, folks. Wasn't getting luck searching key words.

Not one 'nigger'. Color me shocked.

Me.

I work in an office full of hypocritical cunts who will gush about 'strong women' and then ask men to do anything even remotely difficult. Cunts who will complain about the objectification of women and then gossip about they think the hottest guy in the company is.
Cunts who will screech and preach about the evils of 'racism', but who'd never dare set foot in the muslim areas of our city, because they know they'd be risking rape.

One of the circles of 'friends' I have is full of people who aren't much less bluepilled - people moan 'fuck 2016' and cry about brexit and trump.

I shake hands with these people. I go for lunch with them. I wish them merry christmas and give their kids candy.

They have no idea that I spend my every waking moment plotting the destruction of everything they believe in.

Falling Down. It's pretty good.

It depends on where you live.

If you're in a very liberal area, your life literally depends on you hiding your power level.

The real redpill is establishing yourself as a facetious person. You're free to express your views no matter how ridiculous with almost zero repercussions. Give it a try Sup Forums, you'll never have to hide your power level again.

Please don't disgrace Michael Douglas and Falling Down with your disgusting inbred thoughts : ^ ) (a movie In direct opposition to what you are describing, you cuck)

Doing god's work.

We will destroy these corrupt fucks from the inside out.

i moved to a new state. its like that, I feel like a god among the peasants here. If they only knew.

Get a job, kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=FwP2vV6Wm1Y

I work in Washington DC, which voted 94% for Hillary, I believe.

As far as I can tell, I'm the only one in my office who didn't vote for her.

Checked.

Shadilay, brother.

I live in one of the most liberal cities in America. I don't really hide my views if someone asks me about something political related, but I can observe the tension it creates every time.

>The low energy, high estrogen faggots are noticing my ever increasing energy.
>The God Emperor lends me his strength.

theres truth in this!!!!

Great scene! OP remains cuck.

The amount of money Jewish superpacs/organizations/foundations pour into brainwashing our country and subverting our legal framework will make it close to impossible to reverse the current state of holocaust denial being "allowed" in most senses. It'll take a ton of money and propaganda to de-program the populi in such a massive way to have any sort of effect.

blacks are all the same. me and a cop were talking about that the other night. the whole "racial profiling" thing. we both said that racial profiling works really well. its only illegal because elite leftists who never even met a black person think its unfair.

Living Cuckfornia this is a given.

If you let it be known you'll most likely be fired.

"I'm the bad guy"

birth of POL.

I don't get how you can hide it. My sister is a total hillshill and because she doesn't have a weird appearance and wear plaid everywhere, people think she's republican.

I can't hide it either.

>"You're an animal doctor?"

Gets me every time lol

>If you let it be known you'll most likely be fired.

Without a doubt, and holiest of holy digits confirm it.

Liberals cannot be trusted.

I work a blue collar job and half my coworkers are poor immigrants, everyone is redpilled

The sad part is even a lot of blue collar white people in Alberta are total cucks

You are like little baby
Watch this
most of my family are Canadian communists and I live in massachusetts

>I don't get how you can hide it.

It's easy.

You just smile and nod when people start parroting their political opinions.

If someone puts you on the spot, all you have to do is remain friendly but aloof.

The trick is to never feel that you need to put your pearls before swine.

You and me both brother. Chicago is PC capital of the USA. I am constantly "joking" about how soft everyone is here. I don't know if people truly understand I'm serious.

I manage a weed store in Colorado. All the budtenders and a lot of the trimmers are how you describe, but the mid-level guys like me are pretty red-pilled, and higher ups are definitely conservative corporate-type driven guys. They'll fuck shit up if they want. The money in the middle is good, and the company you can keep at that level is decent, though I'm a loner really. Just hang with my cisfemale hetero lifemate, who just happens to also have blonde hair and blue eyes. We have to hide our power levels, as it would be way too strong if we let even the slightest slip. We can live and let live, but we would be just happy in a white nationalist society. Keep your shit to yourselves and stop bringing our economies down.

>tfw in college town in conservative area
I get to watch firsthand all the butthurt Trump causes while not being afraid to voice my opinion because most agree.

>massachusetts

This alone would suck, but your family situation makes it that much worse.

If dick sucking and snobbery were renewable energy sources, Massholes could power the world.

Poo in Lou a bollywood production

your doing gods work user

you are so broken its pathetic

If true, hopefully you're in Boulder - we need that powerlevel.

the quote is "you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded" retard

I live in suburban MA, brother.

Stay strong

youtube.com/watch?v=CC-T8YIbrt0

>Geneticist
>Have to constantly associate with SJ/lib plebs
>Shake their hands
>Be polite and smile
>What they don't know is that I'm a eugenicist
>I was in the army and slaughtered would-be 'refugees'
>I'm planning to alter my offspring to create perfect Aryan children

They still think I'm one of them because I can make fun of the right-wing.

I don't vocalize the entire depths of my support of the Trump train, but they do know by now I will not talk about shitllary rottenham c.l.i.t.on without it being about how much of a federal treasoner she is and how she belongs in prison.

I'm a bouncer and a manager at two venues, I do take great pleasure in booting the special little snowflakes out whenever they throw their little tantrums when somebody doesn't call them the right sex or accidentally brushes past them in the hallways without giving a thousand pardons or whatever.

I like you. No homo. Well, maybe a *little* homo. But then I remember homos are, ehhh, a little skitchy so no homo.

Keep fighting the good fight man.

>I'm planning to alter my offspring to create perfect Aryan children

Is that possible right now?

>be gay
>be in the kink community
>the one time i mentioned that i didnt vote for hillary i got lots of angry comments
>played it off as i was too busy and that Massachusetts was gonna be blue no matter what.

Stop being an edgy butterbeard and actually do something with your life.

If the community around you doesn't reflect your beliefs then why the fuck do you live there? Masochism?

It was possible before CRISPR, but now it's just so much easier.

its beautiful in a way. a hidden army. they cannot fight it because they cannot see it.

What is your opinion on so-called transgender people and how to other fags perceive them?

Same story.
>Portland, Oregon

don't believe them, there's no such thing as an open minded liberal.

Bellingham WA here. I slipped up once and casually mentioned Hitler wasnt all that bad once. I got "talked to" by the regional boss (who luckily agreed with me) and was warned to not let shit like that slip again. Lesson learned. Power level secret from then on.

>If the community around you doesn't reflect your beliefs then why the fuck do you live there?

I don't feel the need to stop making money and move away on account of the fact that my politics aren't the norm.

Stop being a bitch and grow some balls.

Coward.

Chicago user reporting in. We're on the front lines here boys. Stay strong.

>casually mentioned Hitler wasnt all that bad

Are you nuts?

The average schmuck thinks that guy is evil incarnate.

You might as well have told a mudslime that Mohammed fucked a kid.

This. They're just giving you a chance to convert to their side. Once it becomes clear to them that it won't happen they'll lose their shit and stab you in the back.

Broken doesn't even begin to describe, but I guess it's a simple start. I integrate well enough.
Couldn't stand Boulder. Town and locale is to die for, but the people are way too leftist. Blame the college town vibe. Also too poor to enjoy it.

I live in a mid sized city in the midwest, so the liberalism isn't as pervasive as it is in other places.

But my neighborhood and my workplace are still pretty left. At my office there was a 50% absentee rate the day after election, and prevailing wisdom was that it was OK because people needed 'their own space to heal'. I suggested the space they were occupying was likely a coffee shop and their parents had underprepared them for real life.

I do yoga at a studio, which is a cauldron of liberalism. There was a guest instructor who rambled on about how she was touring around to different studios because had just gotten back from a month in Africa helping niggers not drink poison water or learn to build houses out of something other than mud or some shit. Long story short I pounded her SJW pussy while speaking German and she loved it.. When I came I shouted "ich lag richtig" and later, when she asked what it meant, I told her it meant I was a kinda like her.

Sure, I probably abused the same holes some wood ape had been in, but I think it was worth it.

lol because if you tried I beat your lanky dumb ass off the CTA platform

>I told her it meant I was a dreamer kinda like her.

Fuck left out the most important word.

my company is pretty pro trump for the most part and we dont have to hide our support for him in the office. hell we even had a trump yard sign in our office.

the rest of it...yea its hidden. theres probably 1 person that works with me that knows how far right i am. theres another that has an inkling of an idea and asks me about richard spencer because he goes skiing there every year and heard about the "alt right" and figured id know what it was. of course i said id heard of him but left it at that.

literally the people that work under me have no idea id put them into camps or deport them. its pretty satisfying t b h fampai. the load of people that i know would shun the fuck out of me if they knew what was inside my head. it is kind of funny shaking hands with these people and going to their homes and them not knowing my power levels.

Holy shit the levels of autistic role play in this thread is amazing lmao better start first by cleaning the Cheeto dust off your sausage link ham hands porky

>be me, live in Milwaukee, WI
>do a job that requires me to do work in the core, which is basically full blown Niggerton, WI
>Boss hates niggers
>co-workers hate niggers
>state how much I hate niggers and I wish someone would mutate sickle cell so that it would incubate for 30 days then kill all infected as quick as possible killing every nigger in the world
>co-workers STILL hate niggers more than me

Bravo, WI. Bravo.

Not a day goes by when I do not hear a rant on how much we all hate niggers, boss included. Work in an area with niggers and you WILL learn to hate them I can absolutely promise you that.

>there's no such thing as an open minded liberal.

This is true.

Right-wingers are better than left-wingers because they are not duplicitous.

You know exactly where a right-winger stands because he isn't afraid to draw a line in the sand and tell you exactly where he stands in relation to it.

Left-wingers think everything is relative except tolerance, so if you aren't tolerant toward whatever batshit-crazy thing they're pushing, they'll cast you out.