Knife kid

Can we get another one of these threads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DqbleuYe8hc
youtube.com/watch?v=diXG9x4wkOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did he live or die? I lost track.

Gif?

Why are American police so incompent and trigger happy?

>Look a scrawny short 14 year old kid with a butter knife
>better shoot to kill

I think the cop executed a great shot. No bystanders were hit, and natural selection was allowed to take place.

Who cares? Removed a poorly adjusted individual from the gene pool who likely would have not succeeded socially for the rest of his life.

US cops aren't trained well enough to do that. They literally just push them through a 4-5 month academy and are given a gun.

They can literally murder you and get away with it. Just by saying "Oh I feared for my life". kek.

Here he would get tackled / tazered / peppered before the cops would even consider lethal force. And even then they are known to shoot knife wielding people in the legs first.

You're right, the cop clearly should have done a flying dragon kick to disarm the kid before sending to the time-out corner.

youtube.com/watch?v=DqbleuYe8hc

youtube.com/watch?v=diXG9x4wkOw

Face it burger, your cops are one of the most poorly trained in the world when it comes to anything else than firearm use.

Sure, you have flashy gear. But all they can do efficiently is kill. Our cops can actually de-escalate situations. You know, take people in alive. That takes professionalism that your Paul Blarts don't seem to master.

DELETE THIS

It's relevant, he attained meme status.

Why didn't they taze the kid or shoot him in the leg?

Because he's a Muslim.

I think he stabbed someone, so they thought he wasn't fucking around

a shot in the leg is about as liable to kill you as a shot to the torso, dumbass.

>4-5 months

Try 4-5 weeks if that.

Lol, this is the first time I've seen the pictures with his actual face.

No its not dumbass

This kid would've grown up to be a very handsome young man.
Such a pity.

t. Woman

Pic related is still my favorite.

Remind me again the demographics of Finland.

bump