Ok flat earth niggers, if the earth is really flat like you think, where did the reptilian and grey aliens come from...

Ok flat earth niggers, if the earth is really flat like you think, where did the reptilian and grey aliens come from, huh? Explain Roswell and the documented proof of alien encounters with humanity. Pro tip: you can't. The fact that aliens walk among us blows away any argument you ever could have for a flat earth.

How?

If aliens are angels everything works

>did the reptilian
Descendents from intelligent raptors who are occasionally interested in earth due to some tradition that they might have evolved here. They've basically converged to the humanoid form so they look more like us than like actual reptiles, so they find the term offensive.

>greys
Metaphysical beings that don't actually exist in our dimension, so they assume a form and appear to you as the closest thing you might understand, an alien.

But, the only "aliens" that care about this beautiful backwater are the ones who evolved here.

>angels
No such thing. Not really.

Greys and reptiles are fucking retarded, unlike flat earth which has hard science behind it.

>Scripture that condems the Globe Theory

This is why you never go full Protestant

The Earth isn't flat it's hollow.

Requesting the wikileak document about the police force at the edge of the world that stops people from sailing further, I wish I saved it can't find it anywhere anymore

you're shitting me right?

No, why?

some fly over the ice wall from a neighboring "Earth"
Earths are geothermic pods connected and separated by the ice walls. It is much like a hive.

Some other aliens reside in higher or lower frequencies and can "tune" into this one.

Some other aliens come from underground.

Who would unironically believe something like that unless they have like Schizophrenia or Schizo personality disorder?

Heard about the ones that come from underground but only little, from where do they specifically come from? Caverns? Are they similar to others?

It has layers of crust on top of water, meaning some plates move ridiculously fast and others stagnate over hundreds of millions of years.

But the earth is not hollow.

FYI, the moon is a porous material, but if it were hollowed out it'll eventually lose structural cohesion, crumble and then rain the earth with its pieces destroying most civilisation on earth. You've been warned, humans.

Larpers.

At least I'm not pretending to be a cartoon character.

I think "flat earth" is too narrow a term for the people who question the "tiny blue ball" narrative.

I think there are a lot of possible alternatives to what we've been allowed to know about the earth that do not include it being a flat disk of some sort.

i think of it more as an infinite ice sheet with a little sinkhole in it which is our world

Relativity should have proven to you that any other shape is indeed impossible. The only narrative I don't accept is the "history began at 3000bce along with writing" narrative. Humans had domesticated animals at least 20,000 years ago, that necessitates complex language, trade and society.

Don't even get me started on how impossible it is to live in a cold region as a preindustrial society without complex tribal structures, because then you have to tackle how intelligent the Neanderthals really were.

There are a lot of possible explanations as to why NASA puts out shady / faked / bull shit images for us.

None of those possibilities include NASA being honest with us about what is really going on.

Relativity doesn't exist, it's a bunch of bull shit pure math models that don't actually work.

90% of relativity is just joining the gaps between other theories (lorentz, boehrs, la Grande, etc) and spacing it out, this is why the sheer majority of it in fact turns out true with only a few exceptions based around black holes, which is probably some sort of infinity problem Einstein didn't have the prior knowledge to solve. Sometimes things tend to infinity at zero, that's fine we can handle that today.

Otherwise, no, it's fairly proven. Space and space time works in such a way that fairly large things will be round, or elliptical with a bulge in the middle if they're smaller and spinning cast enough.

The world is spherical. Aliens probably don't care about earth unless they evolved here. Carry on with your lives.

name one thing we use on a daily basis that proves relativity.

The fact the earth is round is knowledge used by global positioning systems in your GPS to track you buying drugs.

I program GPS systems regularly, none of the code accounts for relativity or curvature.

>earth
>round
>aliens
>hitler
>antarctica
>density
>hologram
>NASA

But.. that's how GPS works...
but nice try troll.

Wait...

If the earth looked like that you would be able to look across to see the other side, what the FUCK.

hello

>here did the reptilian and grey aliens come from

from Earth.

earth am flat am sheet with there are for to fortune within the grey table top of the darkness weapons past the ring of the hill on china street

Aliums are from the other side of the flat earth

It's both. Not everything can be understood 3-dimensionally

Proofs or bugger off

What am I looking at?

The truth my friend.