Whites are naturally superior fighters

Attention all non-whites, nobody is afraid of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2o7A3rMN6Co
cnn.com/2016/12/28/us/lost-cause-trump/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WEZdhbyKw2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

again, cain velazques

Again, check his fight list. Didn't I say they were shit fighters?

fuckkkkkkkkkkkk

Whites naturally stronger from the waist up.
Blacks naturally stronger from the waist down.

Which one do you think helps in a fucking fight. Even with lanky nigger limbs a strong back, shoulders etc wins out

Power comes from the legs. This is day one lessons.

Way easier to build up trunk than a thick torso

>Blacks
>"naturally stronger"
Well, you're wrong. Blacks may be naturally faster on land, but the only reason any black is strong is that the slave owners bred them to be that way.

technically power comes from the transfer of mass through momentum (which needs to be transferred in a balanced way throughout the body and the legs are a critical part)

Who IS Mike Tyson?

Someone lucky enough not to fight the REAL Tyson.

Tyson Fury.

Being stronger dont mean you are going to win a fight

Who IS rickson Gracie?
Who IS Mohamed Ali?

Its a combo
Power, quickness, mental, techniques, strategy at least

He's a nigger.

Go tell him

>Muuuuuh white génocide

>boxing
>practical

>Who IS rickson Gracie

His competition was sub-par.

>Who IS Mohamed Ali?

Dead.

>Can you english plz Laquisha?

As a white man, I'm strong in both. Don't even have to workout because genetics, baby!

See niggers here like to lay the boot into them while they are down and out

Please explain "superior" white man.

the nigger in the back looks like his about to sucker punch, fucking faggots

video?

Notice how when they can't artificially place niggers on top of a sport, it mysteriously begins to lose popularity and mainstream support in the US.

Please explain inferior nigger

you guys want more? i only know boxing examples

youtube.com/watch?v=2o7A3rMN6Co

Yeah, I mean what use would punching be in a fight?

When it comes to hand to hand combat, unfortunately I believe the Negro will take the win in the vast majority of fights.

When it comes to strategic warfare the white man shines.

What made you think using African wars a good idea?

Not hard to find a few cherry picked examples of white guys beating on niggers, but the fact that almost all of the best boxers have been black sort of negates any point you're trying to make

go home leaf

>watches video 3 times
>doesn't see what the big deal is
>4th time notices foot angle

:C

the nigger with the tiger hat looks straight up spooked lol

Nothing to explain. I see my racial kinsmen have taken large parts of Africa according to your map.

>he thinks I'm a negro
lol macaco brasileiro

No such thing as THE best boxer, if you actually watched the sport and paid attention to the cherry picking and stat padding they do it's actually difficult to guess.

But what we DO see today are Euro boxers KOing black boxers left and right, except for Kovalev who got robbed.

If you don't think the black man has evolved in hand to hand combat you're an idiot. Look at crime stats and you should understand the violence. You cant pit 12% of the population against 60.

Whites have always dominated in wars. The strength and resilience of the mind is what leads us to victory.

While they must fight for food for survival we fight for land to expand and develop.
Every race has their strengths and when you cannot admit to weakness you will never be strong.

but the Portuguese are white, if anything you are just confirming that Mediterranean is master race tier white genetic stock.

fuck you canacuck

This literal baboon is calling me his relative. Exaplin this, white brazilians > poortugeeze

Not knowing that black american athletes goes to NFL, NBA, and sometimes UFC cause Big money

Example : ron artest

when the world watches your election and doesent watch ours back, who's top dog then?

if someone voted in legally in another country causes shockwaves in yours AGAIN WHOS TOP DOG, NOT FUCKING BLACKS OR CANADIANS I TELL YOU HWAT

desu, the only reason white people appear to be better fighters now is because you made them do it. By creating societal pressures through claiming they weren't good at it, posturing in a way-that doesn't reflect the dominance hierarchy in how it functions in modern society- as if it reflects the dominance hierarchy in a relevant way, you've tricked a great number of whities who are too dumb to succeed traditionally to try fighting and being strong as a hobby because that is purported to be a viable breeding strat. The sheer number of whities alone will produce a fuck ton of whities who practice punching shit in the next generation. Just like the last generation of whitties getting cucked will surprise all the brown people who find themselves at the mercy of a right wing whitie ideologue who will be down to genocide your ass here shortly

>Fight
>War

Pick one

cause it involves running, and they evolved to run because of scary lions of course.

Honest talk, Cain can tattoo brown pride on his face if he wants, but most of his genes are probably European. No native looks like that.

>but the Portuguese are white
Fuck off cuck, don't ever insult me like that again you piece of shit.

Please explain "superior" white macaco.

>Thread is about hand to hand combat
>War is not a bunch of baboons in a ring slugging each other

O GOD YOUR A PORK CHOP EXPLAINS EVERYTHING

like this, poortuga

>
>>War is not a bunch of baboons in a ring slugging each other

>War is a bunch of baboons (humans) on a ring (Battlefield) slugging each other

It is not faggot duel with gentlemen rules

WHAT A RETARD

Do you have enough to eat in your shithole so your brain Can develop?

Why don't you post the commanders macaco?

Probably because you'll have to admit that it was Portuguese fighting Portuguese.

Monkeys are funny.

I do watch the sport and pay attention. I have watched almost every significant that has been filmed right diwb to many obscure ones. I didn't specifically say anyone in paticular was THE best boxer (although Sugar Ray Robinson probably was)what I sais was most of the best boxers have been black. This is an undeniable truth. Joe Louis, Sugar Ray Robinson, Muhammad Ali, Sugar Ray Leonard, Marvin Hagler, Roy Jones Jr, Pernell Whitaker, Floyd Mayweather of thr top of my head, what other race could compete with that list?

On your last point, black boxers are not definitely not as dominant right now, but there are still guys like Terrance Crawford who are right up at the top, and of course Guillermo Rigondeaux, who IMO is P4P #1, but of course literally no-one will fight him so this claim will be easily dismissed by casuals. If you look at his fights closely it's hard to make a case for anyone else.

Sorry, are you trying to get my attention? I really don't give a fuck about what Canaqueers have to say. I piss on your country.

this guy gets it

please explain someone taken over by a caliphate to then only get a tiny piece o f land compared to what you once had, remind me of portugal not immigrating to america and canada ohhhhhhhh wait.

source?

ez win poortuga white colonists owned that ass like it was your mothers

Please explain how you were churned out of the education system and still can't string together a coherent sentence, "superior" white man.

>Africa eating O2
>Asia being submissive as Fuck
>Middle eastern still in middle age
>South America only dancing and try to seduce trannies
>Aussies cursed because Bad ancestry

>White Man acting decently
>Superior

>No such thing as THE best boxer, if you actually watched the sport and paid attention to the cherry picking and stat padding they do it's actually difficult to guess.

you know absolutely nothing about boxing

there is a universal consensus that sugar ray robinson is the greatest boxer of all time. nobody even tries to debate it

>white colonists
lol you mean Portuguese colonists you chimp?

Kill yourself you faggot tranny.

Period.

ah, poortugas being used a cannon fodder for white noblemen!

so many dead. i reminisce. thank your cousins for dying.

cnn.com/2016/12/28/us/lost-cause-trump/index.html

here's your (you), overrated boxer is the universal consensus

>white nobleman
t. curious jorge

Pic related, the Brazilian commander.

YOU DIDNT KNOW, lib arts tacher aint here to mark my shit, i can call you a porko chopo and look it can still be typed wrong, technology is amazing.

Define hand to hand combat, retard.

Because if you're talking about flailing around with five of his buddies and sucker punching and using crime statistics as proof, you're an even bigger retard.

Canadians need to be rangebanned.

>Brazil
Nobody's afraid of you either, hue

Finally, someone with fucking sense.

A demon of the ancient world

u mad poortuga? flawless victory. your language and country belongs to brasil now. your mother too.

I'm not going to insult you because at one point I also believed something similar, but seriously, you need to watch his fights and try to envision what you would see if it was being filmed with modern cameras, eventually you will realise why he is considered the best ever.

Non of this is true. Even the "blacks have more fast twitch fibers" thing is just a meme perpetuated by the fact that niggers play sports more because they see that as one of the two only ways to make it big in life, the other being rapping. Whites have many more ways to be successful, that is why there are much less in hip hop and basketball or football compared to blacks.

>and not an actual huemonkey commander in sight
lel all your heroes are foreign you monkey.

t. alberto barbosa

t. chimpanzinho

t. alberto barbosa

Heil to you valuevovitch
Be your hairy back blessed

name the file Dhalsim.jpg

'fast twitch fibers' crap reminds me of people who say they don't believe in race, but then come up with shit like this to justify their nigger loving positions

Blacks actually mature faster physically therefor get more experience early on in sports due to being stronger physically. This is a snowball effect because as they get older and physicals are more equal they have more experience. The result of course is that blacks are received as better at sports.

Gennady golovkin
Wilder
Joshua
N'Dam
Chocolatito

>European ?

Cont.?

Plz stop talking about boxing you know nothing.

>Blacks naturally stronger from the waist down.
>Even with lanky nigger limbs a strong back, shoulders etc wins out

>strong back, shoulders
>waist down

Nigger detected.

>Actual stats or article?
>Fairy tales

Was going to post this exactly. The nigger and the niggers friends would beat that guy until he was dead or had brain damage if the roles were reversed.

>12 rounds
>3 minutes
>no kicks
>no elbows
>no knees

Literally and completely impractical in every sense imaginable. Even Tyson himself broke his hands when he street fought.

Kys cucks

Who the fuck is klitchko, lomachenko and fury?

>Chocolatito

holy shit, just shut up and get the fuck out, you know -- no no you didn't --- choconigger has been running from lomachenko for a YEAR?

>Wilder
>N'Dam
how are they at all impressive among champions?

>Gennady golovkin
he's fucking half white you idiot

You're probably too young to remember when prizefighting was a nationally televised sport in the US, but you're ignoring a whole lot of history with this one my favela nigger friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=WEZdhbyKw2U

Mediterranean white man here. It's obvious you're a Jew in Canada trying to create divide and conquer bullshit

Half white
>Europeans

Lomachenko
Absolutely genius
Unique
Became a rule.

Pound for pound the ring ratings
>3 europeans

>Muuuuuh white the best
>White here
>Stop bullshiting

Just throw the towel and quit

Yep, you caught me. Look at all my Jew ancestry.

>divide and conquer
Fuck off. I'm so sick of this faggot meme. It's what everyone whose worldview is so fucking fragile that the least bit of challenge to it causes a spastic reaction says. White people are faggots and I don't respect them, hence I don't want to be associated with them. Don't like it? Go right about it in your blog.

>Gennady golovkin
>Wilder
>Joshua
>N'Dam
>Chocolatito
none of them could beat Wladimir Klitschko or Tyson Fury

>muh history

kys shitskin