COMMIEFORNIA LEGALIZES CHILD PROSTITUTION

washingtonexaminer.com/california-democrats-legalize-child-prostitution/article/2610540

Let the sliding continue

think of the children

How wonderful and progressive!

Good.

But adult prostitution is illegal?

Legal employment for teen immigrants!!!

This is just the start. By the end of this decade full frontal simulated interracial sex will be mandatory in every Nickelodeon show

COMMIEFORNIA

YES
E
S

>full frontal simulated interracial sex

not to mention single mom pregnancies!

See PizzaGate is fine in California.

They aren't child sex slaves
They are child prostitutes!

ok i read the article

the argument put forth by the author of the washington examiner, a california republican politician, is that the california democratic majority has made child prostitution de-facto legal by passing legislature to prevent police from arresting child prostitutes, with the idea that the child is a victim in this crime and so ought not to be punished. Problem, says CA republican, is that this gives incentive to pimps to pursue children as victims.

fair enough.

I don't know what the standard operating procedure in ca is for child prostitutes, but I assume they do something akin to putting the child in some kind of social service rather than nothing.

difficult issue to solve

>author of the washington exmaminer
washington examiner article*

>kids are getting raped
>difficult issue to solve

It's so girls being pimped out by the police by their dad or some other sick fuck can report them without getting hit with the long schlong of the law.

Dumb fuck

TFW democrats are actually creating more jobs

Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's down in the dark will be brought to the light

You can run on for a long time
Run on for a long time
Run on for a long time

>Sooner or later God'll cut you down

It's not illegal to arrest children for any reason, SWAT is required to arrest every single person at a scene they're called to.

It's up for the judges to punish, being arrested isn't a punishment it is an insurance.

Are they being charged now?

I didnt read this on a government news website, so its fake. I have contacted the ministry of truth, prepare for re-education.
This is untruth, please move along citizens

When did this board go full retard? They're not legalizing child prostitution, they're making it so that exploited children won't carry the stigma of an arrest/criminal record for the rest of their life. At least read the fucking articles guys.

I will say that if we are going to pass laws like this then we need instant death penalty for anyone either prostituting a child or fucking a child in this country. Take that shit to Thailand or wherever the fuck they do it now.

But it doesn't only cover exploited children. Any slutty minor could decide to sell herself to some pedo and not go to jail. It is a law that means well, but was poorly written.

Agree. Still think there needs to be stiffer penalties for ALL child sex crimes though.

YFW this is all a ruse to revamp a new season of "to Catch a Predator: prostitution edition"

i read the bill it's lots of evil jewish language for 'we do what we want bitches. Try to attack us we'll kill you.'

well shit I was going to go to Cambodia for a few weeks...

Maybe I'll just visit CA instead?

Thanks liberals!

(liberals)
disgusting

>SB 1322 bars law enforcement from arresting sex workers who are under the age of 18 for soliciting or engaging in prostitution, or loitering with the intent to do so.

Good. Arresting them solves nothing, just like with drug users.

technically thailand
isnt even problematic
in comparison to pizza
gate cannibals is it?
that in turn only creates
dis-ease and more crime

Everyone is missing the real ramifications of this.

The purpose of this was to prevent prosecuting minors for soliciting, because even those who were forced into it were being prosecuted. It was a double whammy for them, and unfair.

Instead, the prosecution is focused solely on those adults who choose to procure a child prostitute, and the pimps, if any, who are forcing the child to engage in these acts.

tl;dr Adults exploiting the child prostitutes get rightfully punished while the children are not held accountable, and are therefore not treated as the criminals.

This whole thing is NOT to promote pedophilia. It just removes criminal prosecution of the minors involved.

Having read all of this, I have a question:

This law is designed so that minors can go to the police without fear of being arrested/prosecuted if they reveal they were forced into engaging in prostitution. That sounds great and all, but what if a minor were to abuse it in the following way:

>Minor fully knows about this law
>Minor engages in prostitution
>Minor simply continues this to make money and never has to fear prosecution because they can just throw a "woe is me I was forced" to the police if they're caught

Or

>Same scenario above, but minor is now blackmailing clients and threatening to reveal the act to the police since said minor has no fears of prosecution

What the hell do you do in these situations?

ITT: storm fags who didn't even read SB1322
This makes it so minors who are forced into prostitution can't be charged with a crime, you dumb fucks.
>be Sup Forums
>be more ignorant than niggers

you don't expect us to buy your walking in the flowers bullshit do you.

t.pedo

Well, in either case, I assume the adult would be arrested. The ensuing investigation would then have to determine the truthfulness of the child's testimony.

If he says he was forced when he wasn't, then surely all leads the investigators have would turn up empty, and the child's testimony would be called into question.

I also assume if a single child repeatedly does this, that would also instantly be cause for suspicion. It's not like the authorities would just let the kid go after the first time either.

>What the hell do you do in these situations?

don't have sex with people under the age of consent?

>Round up a bunch of orphans or run a ways
>Always wear a mask or hide myself so they can't discribe me in any way
>pimp them
>They get arrested, police ask whos exploiting them
>They don't know, or won't say since I feed them n such
>They don't get arrested and I don't get caught

I'm not even a pedo nor would I ever want to hurt a child, but I thought this up within a few seconds. So don't think for a second that pedos won't use this to their full advantage

they try but it means shit if the girls refuse/run away/etc
I mean they're not going to be in good mental states no matter why they're doing it

it's just more liberal feel good shit that does nothing to solve the problem and might make it way worse

To rephrase that, how do you deal with a minor who is essentially abusing the law? You'd end up with a minor saying they were forced by an adult, and an adult saying they had sex with an underaged prostitute.

love me some fake news

wtf I love commiefornia now, gonna visit after selling all my bananas.

(((the usual suspects)))

The actors in these shows have absolutely no futures after they grow up.

Why is that?

There are certain forms that ask whether you have ever been arrested. Being arrested is a big deal even if it was just a precaution and you are quickly released.

go read foxnation twitter

"CALIFORNIA LIBERALS PROMOTE CHILD PROSTITUTION"

its full of enraged middle america conservative idiots losing their shit