How do I get around this without leaving?

How do I get around this without leaving?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Darwin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

drink some bleach and reincarnate as a burger

>mfw our civil war is probably going to be faught with renaissance guns

Also stop living in Victoria you stooge

God bless America

Just surrender to your Abo masters.

Let's be honest here. Australians are too stupid to own firearms.

Maybe you should have it on the internet and then the ground. Did you know that the British flag is not a good idea? The only problem with this is that there is no one to play the other way. Can you please follow my new account please, I don't know how to get it to be the same thing because you have had to a lot more than I just did.

Without us you'd be pushing a little manual lawn mower around and boiling canned food because you'd have no microwave. What exactly did you guys do in the pacific theater anyway? As far as I recalled you were killing each other on some deserted island in an epic prank gone wrong until a handful of Jews and communist sympathizers that you cooped up in the middle of the desert dropped the atomic bomb into your lap so they could finally go home to their families

Bump, limeys can eat a dick

stop being a metro steam punk lookin ass melbourne faggot, nigga

I will fucking kill you for your life because your life has been a real problem. I don't think you should have to be a single man. When you're trying not to be a single person you just don't have any idea how to respond with the emails.

I love this picture.

Fug. You might as well look in to crafting ghost guns. Can recoup equipment costs by selling to your mates

Good thing you aren't authorized access to firearms right now. Look how angry you are for no reason.

mailbox in other state/region/whatever the fuck your states are called or pay for someone to take your delivery and ship it to you in a nondiscrete box or drive there yourself to pick it up

>manual lawn mower
I didn't know Australians invented the internal combustion engine. Or are you saying that you guys invented the motorised lawn mower? If it's the latter, you're even more dumb than previously thought if you think no one else would have thought to put an engine on a mower.

Nigga what?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Darwin

>tfw you live in Melbourne

Silly faggot. Strayans cant have guns. They're to dangerous for your big boi weiners.

>can't even own REPLICA flintlock firearms

Fucking hilarious, imagine the chaos if an Aussie somehow got their hands on an actual black powder pistol.

fucking poofs live in Victoria, come to the great motherland of QUEENSLAND!

Goddamn, that shit is awful

I own an actual black powder pistol

Holy fuck, the cops are gonna kill your ass!

I bet you own other incredibly dangerous weapons too, like a laser pointer or a sling shot!

>laser pointer
>ceramic knives
Haha. Also the list doesn't seem to include plastic knives. Maybe you can carry one for self defense.

I own everything on this chart issued by the Australian Federal Police

Melbourne was a mistake
t. Melbourne

You couldn't kill a couple emus and you had machine guns, what the hell will you go with flintlock guns?

Lmao, this reminds me of a Hungarian who tried to say his country was relevent, he cited the ball point pen of course

If Hungary didn't invent the ball point pen Anne Frank wouldn't have been able to write her diary in the 1950s!

Careful now!