Catholic Church is the only true Christian Church

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primacy_of_Peter#Individuals_and_documents_supporting_Roman_primacy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

said no one ever

Catholicism is the cuck religion.

Catholics are heretics for abandoning the holy land.

You eat cracker and smacker of to penis hat pervert who supports sodomy and the pedophile moohamad. Go repent to your pervert in a box priest and burn in hell.

Hey, look at that! We're moving on up! They used to put us in Witchcraft and Crusade Tier.

Shut up fag. Your almost as bad as catholics. Go get a blood transfusion.

Ann Barnhardt on Sup Forums

They completely disregard many specific commandments from The Bible. No they aren't.

Quick examples

Thou Shalt not make graven images

Jesus Christ is the one and only moderator between God and man

Call no man on earth father, for one is your father who art in heaven

Repentence is the only way to be forgiven of your sins, not confession

Pray only to the Father in Jesus Christ's name (they pray to Mary, angels, and saints)

t. a former christian who read the bible every day for an hour or more for over two years

shoo shoo atheist scum

>Go get a blood transfusion.

Well that was a low blow.

Nope ...Name one thing jw do wrong

>This cheap protestant propaganda

You're not on facebook my friend.

Shouldn't you be chanting hallelujah in front of an imitation rabbi wearing a kippah?

FUCK OFF

ANGLICANISM FOREVER

Old world Catholicism is pretty based, but the current state of the church makes it the laughing stock of religions.

>Catholicism

>Mary was married woman who had another man's child.
Degenerate.

All christianity is just a jewish heresy.

>Joseph is literally the most well known cuck in history

>but the current state of the church makes it the laughing stock of religions.

You mean after Vatican II. Bear in mind Protestants have been doing what Vatican II did since Lutheranism spread in germany 500 years ago.

Facts are facts: what Francis is doing is simply posing as a Pope and imitating former "reformers" like Calvin and Luther.

I am Roman Catholic. I am now converting to Eastern Orthodoxy. The papacy is not a bastion of right reason and tradition. It is the means by which the smoke of Satan entered the Catholic Church. It should have been pretty obvious 60 years ago when John XXIII began Vatican II. At this point, you're just kidding yourselves with this Bergoglio guy. Francis I is not fit to teach a children's catechism and you entrust him with global jurisdiction over every bishop on the planet?

We are all sons of god if god is real we are all cucks retard

Orthoshills incoming

I would put Rasta in the Heresy tier myself. It's Christian religion

Francis is a marxist not the Pope. Same as Ratzinger. The difference is that Ratzinger was a stealth liberal.

Child molesters

Where is the Atheist on this list?
(not to be confused with Antitheist)

Not my Patriarch.

Is Baptism any good? I have a friend who follows the baptist denomination, and it seems alright judging by what he's been telling me. He believes that Roman Catholics are heretics as well, no I'm not sure if Baptists are red-pilled

Zoroastrianism is literally worse than Islam tier. Jehovas Witnesses,Mormornism is retarded tier.
Judaism, Sikhism is heathen tier.

So if it's only Protestants that "junk" parts of the Bible then why do Catholics junk parts of the Bible where it is stated to worship God and God alone, and not your Pope or saints?

Irreligious and atheist

Czech Republic 70-81% (78%)
Estonia 71–82% (76%)
Japan 64–88% (76%)[58]
Denmark 72%
Sweden 46–82% (64%)
Vietnam 44–81% (63%)
Macau 62%[59]
Hong Kong 57%[60]
France 43–64%[61] (54%)
Norway 31–72% (52%)

obvi troll, but ill bite. baptists ignore one of the most important books of the bible, gospel of john, to conform to their special snowflake worldview. one thinks of cathedrals sculptures and stained glass when thinking of ortho/catholic (remember that there are more than one kind) people just think of an obnoxious female nigger when thinking of baptists

Catholics only worship God. We obey the Pope because Jesus gave to St. Peter the task to be the head of the Church.

Spiritism
Cuba 10.3%
Jamaica 10.2%
Brazil 4.8%
Suriname 3.6%
Haiti 2.7%
Dominican Republic 2.2%
The Bahamas 1.9%
Nicaragua 1.5%
Trinidad and Tobago 1.4%
Guyana 1.3%

also catholics dont worship angels mary saints popes or anyone but the concept of the holy trinity. refrain from having an opinion if youre not educated on what youre talking about.

>Catholic Church is the only true Christian Church

Vatican II states otherwise

Lutherans accept the first seven ecumenical councils. It was Catholics that first devided Christiandom and then became so corrupt that they provoced further division.

>Catholics worship the Pope
>he actually believes this

How can you put Judaism on the same tier as anything Christian? Are you a faggot? It's worse than Islam.

No beards are allowed.

Lol that has to be a joke

>agnosticism is witchcraft
???

First of all catholics "created" the bible and neither the pope or saints are worshiped. Saints are usually either martyrs or evangelists that are honored and the pope is the successor of the role that peter had in the early days of the church

I was waiting for this post.

Kissing muslim feet is so "Based"

>buddhism, deism are also witchcraft

Jesus did

Pagan Masterrace reporting

>First of all catholics "created" the bible

This is such an insipid oversimplification of history that I would call it a lie. The Catholic Church did it not even officially define what the canon was until the 1500s at the Council of Trent.

why doesn't God just tell us what religion to follow?

Orthodox are not in heresy, they are in schism.

>Lutherans accept the first seven ecumenical councils

And in those Councils the supremacy of Papacy is found. Yet they reject the Papacy because it fits their agenda. They don't even respect the Bishops of the East.

That's not propaganda that's Biblical knowledge.

(Exodus 20:3) You must not have any other gods against my face.
(1 Corinthians 10:14) Therefore, my beloved ones, flee from idolatry.
(1 John 5:21) Little children, guard yourselves from idols.

(1 Timothy 2:5) For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus,

Teaching celibacy as a requirement is Satanic.

(1Timothy 4:2-3)2by the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, marked in their conscience as with a branding iron; 3forbidding to marry, commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be partaken of with thanksgiving by those who have faith and accurately know the truth.

why is atheism even on the list. Even without giving it preferential treatment for being the only adult one, it's not like you can crusade atheists, they are smart enough to lipservice.

You guys believe Lucifer dindu nuffin, because he dindu nuffin. Catholicism > *

Ratzinger was based you fucking monkey

He even said that the jews are not "the chosen people" and he have theological evidences to prove it

Lie. Every Christian read the same canons up until when Luther decided to remove some books from Old Testament and to subvert some of the new.

>The first council that accepted the present Catholic canon (the Canon of Trent) may have been the Synod of Hippo Regius in North Africa (393). A brief summary of the acts was read at and accepted by the Councils of Carthage in 397 and 419.These councils were under the authority of St. Augustine, who regarded the canon as already closed

>And in those Councils the supremacy of Papacy is found.

Feel free to show where any of those councils state anything similar to the content of Pastor Aeternus.

Because they still in FUCKING 2016 still believe in the sky fairy tale of evolution

It's from The Bible you stupid fuck, read it sometime.

Am I to believe that this Absolute Cuck is God's representative on earth?
This is obviously the false church that serves the evil one.

More lies. There were multiple canons put forward by different Church fathers, some of which excluded the apocrypha, and various national churches followed slightly different Old Testament canons (and still do). Synods of Hippo and Carthage were all local councils and do not have ecumenical authority.

>He even said that the jews are not "the chosen people"

False.

Ratzinger book ''God and the World'' page. 209:

>It is of course possible to read the Old Testament so that it is not directed toward Christ; it does not point quite unequivocally to Christ. And if Jews cannot see the promises as being fulfilled in him, this is not just ill will on their part, but genuinely because of the obscurity of the texts… There are perfectly good reasons, then, for denying that the Old Testament refers to Christ and for saying, No, that is not what he said. And there are also good reasons for referring it to him – that is what the dispute between Jews and Christians is about.

I didnt say they worship them, but it only takes a quick google search to see that praying/venerating to saints angels and mary is a carholic tradition, go get drunk, fuck some boi pucci and confess your sins some more faggot

Did your Methodist preacher tell you this?

Thanks, but I think I'll stick with a church that's not hiding child molesters.

There are churches in the world older than Catholicism itself. Fuck Catholicism, it's creation was for pacifying the poor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primacy_of_Peter#Individuals_and_documents_supporting_Roman_primacy

>The third canon of the First Council of Constantinople of 381 AD declares Constantinople the new Rome, gives the Bishop of Rome the seat of honor and gives the Bishop of Constantinople second place in honor.

Checkmate, tips fedora.

Correct. Thankfully the shitposti g English boi must be asleep. You k ow, the one in catholic threads who shitposts images of sources he didnt read, and no idea what they argue for, and claims to destroy what he calls (((proddies)))

Yes of course and the centuries worth of tradition, interpretations and defining of Christianity didn't really matter until it was "officially" recognized as canon in Trent, which was essentially damage control by the church

>Judaism
>Anywhere but dead last

Even Muslims have more morals than Jews.

I used to be Catholic. Atheist now. Had Vatican II never happened I and a lot of others would probably still be Catholic. A lot of these milquetoast Catholics (really all Catholics) would be far more devout and serious about their faith too. Vatican II was a mistake. Only Episcopalians are more degenerate

SLAVE MORALITY

Religion is dum.

They actually do worship those things though. Crackers and statues too.

fuck off kike

Still waiting for a statement of powers similar to that in Pastor Aeternus. Eastern Orthodox agree with primus inter pares, which is not what Pastor Aeternus teaches.

If you think that before the Reformation there was a single Old Testament canon that Christians used you are deluded.

(Matthew 7:16, 17) By their fruits YOU will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? 17Likewise every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit;

>(Proverbs 20:11) Even by his practices a boy makes himself recognized as to whether his activity is pure and upright.

>(Matthew 7:17) Likewise every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit;

The religion is the tree. The produce, or fruit, is the people. True religion is identified by the people it produces. False religion produces rotten people, true religion produces good sweet people.

>(John 13:35) By this all will know that YOU are my disciples, if YOU have love among yourselves.”

>(1 John 4:20) If anyone makes the statement: “I love God,” and yet is hating his brother, he is a liar. For he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot be loving God, whom he has not seen.

Which Christendom religion on earth has shed no blood, shed no tears, and involved in no politics, no wars, no money scams?

>Hint: None in that picture

So you worship the big bang sky fairy?

I haven't heard that but i do know they worship them. Knowing how backwards and heretical the cuckolits are though this doesnt surprise me nor do i doubt it. Lazy fucks camt even read The Bible and swallow their priest's words and cum...and let their son's boi puccis get violated

The fuck is wrong with gnosticism?

Good luck there m8. Every institution and group hides molesters. You're literally using a site that helps people share cp.

You don't honor the Bishop of East and the Bishop of Rome. Realistic speaking you reject all 7 ecumenical councils. You follow Luther and his sect.
Thus you can scream against Vatican, mate. The problem is always going to be your hypocrisy about following the first 7 Ecumenical Councils.

They literally have 24/7 veneration of crackers that they think are literally jesus. Haha. I like you. They DO swallow priest cum. When they go visit the pervert in a box.

it's of the devil, as is the Roman Catholic heresy.

No. Whatever I worship is a two way relationship between me and whatever I worship. You, and no one else, can never experience that for me. Nor I for you. I don't need a middle man. Neither do you.

Yeah, Vatican II is the main reason that I did not convert to Catholicism. IMO it exposed as of Catholicism as false. The traditionalists still trying to hang on are pathetic.

> atheism>agnosticism
get fucked, ametists

Catholics are literally heretics that follow only the rules they like and make up new ones as they go. Catholicism encourages you to talk to your priest rather than to God, and to get forgiveness you just give more money to the church and do your Hail Mary voodoo chants a few times. It's ridiculous.

so are you. That means you're double-kiked. Fuck off with this fairy tale shit niggers. This is /pol. You faggots have some attitude showing up anywhere, ever and not keeping this shameful shit to yourselves. Stay 'silent.'

Atheism isn't a belief system or a religion, but a lack of belief. It doesn't belong on there.
Besides, it's too GOAT for that chart anyways

I'm not the Lutheran that you were talking to earlier. My point is that Constantinople simply teaches "first among equals." The Catholic Church teaches that the Bishop of Rome is "first without equals." It is a fundamental difference.

Anyway, most Protestants only claim the doctrinal definitions from the first four councils, and not the canons.

Only one quoting scripture in thread , gets ignored

Ah ha. A true follower of the evolution fairy tale!