How do we get rid of the atheist scum from Sup Forums?

how do we get rid of the atheist scum from Sup Forums?

Reminder than only chrirstianity can save the west from the muslim invasion.

If you are anti-christian, you are anti-west

I hope the next pope is Italian. Mestizo pope was mistake.

*european
Urban II was french for example.

>If you are anti-christian, you are anti-west

non-believer here. 100% this.

Go to church, even if you don't believe. Contribute to the perpetuation of western, Christian civilization. Raise your children this way.

Only globalists and their (((SHILLS))) disagree.

I'd worry more about those whose religion is liberalism.

#NotAllAtheists and such.

Kill all niggers to prove there is a god.

I agree

reverse communist subversion

Ignore them, they are empty inside and want company.
I might not be a Christian but i wont bash you if you believe, only sand niggers and hook nosed heebs get blasted by me.

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppression and death, thanks to me".

Yes, make sure you pay a visit to a totally based sanctuary church. Christians sure are redpilled, right?

Well, if the despised and base race conquers the people with faith in omnipotent God does that mean the faith was unfounded?
If you worship God you believe He has a divine plan, and can never lose.
So he must want you to lose.

You're not from Panama wtf

moneylender, I am going to cast you out

This map is a map of atheism in europe. Darker shades mean christian nations. Look at the pattern. The more atheist a country gets, the more degenerate it becomes.

With few exceptions, contemporary atheists are earnest and militant liberals. Awkwardly, Nietzsche pointed out that liberal values derive from Jewish and Christian monotheism, and rejected these values for that very reason. There is no basis – whether in logic or history – for the prevailing notion that atheism and liberalism go together. Illustrating this fact, Nietzshe can only be an embarrassment for atheists today. Worse, they can’t help dimly suspecting they embody precisely the kind of pious freethinker that Nietzsche despised and mocked: loud in their mawkish reverence for humanity, and stridently censorious of any criticism of liberal hopes.

>Conveniently ignoring the Czech Republic
Fucking Christfag edgelords are so retarded.

Czech Republic is more atheist than Germany and yet far less fucked. Whereas Ireland is full of faithful cathlicucks and their pretty much sweden tier racemixing scum.

>Mussolini regarded his time at a religious boarding school as punishment, compared the experience to hell, and "once refused to go to morning Mass and had to be dragged there by force."[171]

>Mussolini would become anti-clerical like his father. As a young man, he "proclaimed himself to be an atheist[172] and several times tried to shock an audience by calling on God to strike him dead."[170] He believed that science had proven there was no god, and that the historical Jesus was ignorant and mad. He considered religion a disease of the psyche, and accused Christianity of promoting resignation and cowardice.[170]

>Mussolini made vitriolic attacks against Christianity and the Catholic Church, which he accompanied with provocative remarks about the consecrated host, and about a love affair between Christ and Mary Magdalene.

And the image with the sanctuary church I posted earlier is far more representative of the Christian community than the pseudo Christianity that edgy teenage neckbeards on Sup Forums subscribe to. The people who think that Christianity will be the savior of the white race are retarded crusade LARPers.

>current year
>being religious

He was talking about the Jews.

Like I said, it's just a pattern

Pic related is the final form of atheism. You see people need something to believe, or put their 'faith' in. Most modern atheists worship liberalism, or the more radical progressivism, since they discard christinaity because they see it as a reminder of past european imperialism and supremacy.
Faithlessness is their religion, and they treat it as such, wich is clearly anti-west degenerate and repugnant.

The overwhelming majority of Christfags see nothing wrong with racemixing, and the Pope himself shills for open borders. Face it you represent a minority of wannabe crusaders with no clout in any Christian church at all.

>Pic related is the final form of atheism

No, that's the final form of Juden in our countries. Atheism has been around since at least the classical era.

Hitler made similar statements in private, which triggers the fuck out of Christfags here.

I don't believe anyone in power is actually Christian, from Putin and Trump and Obama to Urban II or Charlemagne or anyone else. Religion has always been a front for politics and little else.

>Czech Repub
>Estonia

Based as fuck

Your map doesn't really hold up.

>Bulgaria
>less cucked than Ireland, Spain or Italy

Nope

Even Atheistic States (e.g. Enver Hoxha's Albania) hated homsexuality and banned it with 5+ years hard labor.

Even where it was legal, it was highly stigmatized and had much lower rates than the west despite being largely irrelegious.

Not defending commie scum but it shows that atheism isn't the cause of SJW shit like inbred portuguese canned seafood shithead said.

By providing evidence for a deity. When ever you're ready OP!

God is dead, Christgoyim.

> Go to something that takes your money even when we know it's fake.

Are you insane?

Fuck Yahweh, Jehovah, Allah.

Crhistianity is unfortunately growing soft and weak, and has been for a long while, because it fears dying so it want's to have a broader appeal to the mainstream (liberal) mindset

I think this is terribly wrong. It should remain true to what it is. It risks losing on both sides.

But still, read the last sentence of this quote the truth is, in the end, even if it's not perfect it's the best thing you can do

holy crusade to take back germoney when?

> It should remain true to what it is
tbqh modern Christianity is truer to what Jesus actually taught than what Sup Forums Christians idealize it to be.

Christian Sup Forums literally believes that Jesus was an Aryan. They're no better than the niggers who yell at people on the street in New York.

Have you tried praying to God?

I am not a "Sup Forums christian". I've been a christian all my life, not just because of recent political events.

yes, you should too

You know what I mean. Clearly you subscribe to an interpretation of Christianity that's very different from what's acceptable in the mainstream but has a significant following among Christians that happen to visit Sup Forums.