Hey im on my lunch break. does anyone wanna meme a Snowden Pardon?

Hey im on my lunch break. does anyone wanna meme a Snowden Pardon?

it would be nice to reunite him and his family with American soil

#SavingSnowden

I find it strange how people say Hillary Clinton is a criminal for leaking classified information, yet praise Snowden as a hero when he did the exact same thing? Can anyone explain this hypocrisy to me?

He leaked classified information about a huge government over-reach and violation of our constitutional rights.

A governmental program that undermines the very pillars of our civilization.

How is that any different from what Clinton did? Clinton didn't even really leak anything, she just mishandled it.

I'd rather meme a Snowden assassination.

“I think Snowden is a terrible threat, I think he’s a terrible traitor, and you know what we used to do in the good old days when we were a strong country — you know what we used to do to traitors, right?”

Satan gets it.

>Can anyone explain this hypocrisy to me?
Pointing out the vast government nexus of quasi-legal monitoring of all of its constituents is quite a bit different than an elected official using private methods to make sure their communications cannot be divulged via the FOIA.

Get out of here you leafs.....Leafs leave!

Trump wants good relations with Putin, and Putin wants good relations with Trump. I am willing to bet that once Trump is inaugurated, Putin will hand over Snowden in an act of good faith.

>Snowden

Back2reddit

You might have to overthrow the US government in order to get him a pardon. I can't see Trump doing it unless he really doesn't want to run for a second term. A lot of people think he's a traitor at best and a Russian spy at worst.

Maybe people should be able to vote directly on whether or not someone should be pardoned. A country-wide vote on whether someone should remain in jail or not, that would be pretty cool. Never will happen but would be sweet. Those guys spending years in jail for weed would get out right quick.

Snowden is a traitor and should be hanged.

I'd rather meme a Snowden assassination.

what was the intended avocation of meaning to this sentence fragment?

Definitionally treason

A traitor to the government, but not to Americans.

Wouldn't he be able to be pardoned in one of the states in stay in that state? or would the federal authority override it?

>gives tax payer funded Intel to a Brazilian power bottom faggot
I hope someone shoots him in his dick, to be honest, family

My interpretation of America is that President can Pardon (((literally anything)))

I want my soldiers and state agents to do as they are told by their superiors. Any deviation from that is treason.

"Doing as you were told" is not a lawful defense.

If you do not refuse an unlawful order, you are just as bad as they are.

The Constitution is the ultimate superior you dirty commie.

I HOPE THIS TRATOR FUCK GETS HUNG BY TRUMP.

>how is a whistleblower different from an incompetent presidential candidate