TRUMP TO DE-EMPHASIZE INAUGURATION SO HE CAN GET RIGHT TO WORK

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/29/exclusive-behind-scenes-presidential-inaugural-committee-trump-inauguration-less-pomp-circumstance-can-get-right-work/
youtube.com/watch?v=gvuZShYhzX8
youtube.com/watch?v=mdhrulfXib4
youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig
youtu.be/8nt3edWLgIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, shit. I hit enter too soon. Sad!

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/29/exclusive-behind-scenes-presidential-inaugural-committee-trump-inauguration-less-pomp-circumstance-can-get-right-work/

SHILLS NEED NOT REPLY

Thank you OP, this is actually interesting. Have a bamp

Under budget and ahead of schedule!

Stupid niggers BTFO, and they don't even know it because 85 average IQ.

nigga what

you even in the right thread?

>no one want to come to my party so it's just a BBQ with my neighbor now
SAD!

DRAIN THE SWAMP HAHA DRUMPF BTFO Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH....

Err I mean...wrong thread.

>SAD!
>ID says 5AD

what did 1337speak mean by this?

Yea unlike Obama and Hillary, Mr Trump is treating his presidency as A JOB instead of a fucking celebrity status

Also America is fucked and Trump doesn't want to waste any time making America great again

REading one of his books, he doesn't like parties or small talk. He gets a kick out of his work.

It means his post was a very sad post and he should kill himself.

Your digits confirms

Trump's Inauguration

youtube.com/watch?v=gvuZShYhzX8

>Trump wins presidency
>Lefties BTFO about it 3 times in the span of 6 weeks
>Lefties think they'll get him by not allowing their music puppets to perform at his inauguration
>Trump tones down the ceremony so he can get straight to work Making America Great Again
>Lefties BTFO for a 4th time
This timeline is truly the best timeline

I've always thought it was strange how the inauguration ceremony has turned into a fucking concert in recent decades. We're supposed to have a president, not a king.

Basically another way of saying
>Why the fuck do I need to spend a billion fucking dollars for security. Fuck that, keep it small.

In what world is failing to secure any performers of note putting work before ceremony. Especially when he just took a thank you tour around the country instead of preparing for work.

First rate spin I say, good show

Nigger hating is always relevant.

is ted nugent playing at the inauguration?

AWESOME

I'm tired of our elected leaders having 19 inaugural balls to celebrate how equal they are with us.

Should just turn it into a rally lol

even if any celebs actually wanted to do it the jews aren't having any of it

CNN: Not My President Drumpf's inauguration party hits an all time low with attendance. Is this a reflection of his popularity?

He needs to calm down on the winning desu I can't take much more

Donald J. Trump

Scary accurate desu senpai

Kinda had a feeling he'd have a more low-key inauguration. He seems eager to start already.

Translation: No celebrities want to come to my inauguration so I'm gonna "tone it down" and pretend I, Donald Trump, who owns numerous grotesquely gaudy homes and constantly says "no one does [insert any talent] better than me", am being humble

This.

The Marine Corps Band will play Hail To The Chief, he'll do a *PERFECT* oath of office† and by sunset he will have repealed Obama's legacy and built half the wall.

Check 'em.

†the audacity of this guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=mdhrulfXib4

>Especially when he just took a thank you tour around the country instead of preparing for work.
So Trump hasnt been spending the last few weeks building his administration and cabinet? Cause thats really all he can do until January 20th. From the time hes sworn into office that day, thats when he has the power to really start doing things. It's really not a bad idea to cut down on the pomp and circumstance THAT day so Trump can get sworn in and get to work sooner.

go back to leftypol faggot.

>DN3JjefP
>N3Jje

I think 1337 is calling you a nigger

So, no Illuminati satanist Canaanites shitting on babies live on CNN?

I can live with it.

Why couldn't it be just a small cosy indoor ceremony?

Right to work ignoring intel briefings

ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET?
In all seriousness, could you imagine the fanfare at Hilldawgs inaguration? Shit would literally be on every station.

Great! Means we don't have to hear any of those retarded sheepfuckers like Kid Rock, Hank Jr., Ted Nugent,etc...

But it does mean Lee Greenwood is down to only two days of work next year.

Witnessed

>Joo
Your ID is definitely calling you a Jew, dingonigger

>ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET?
Stop winning.

>Translation: No (((celebrities))) want to come to my inauguration

>built half the FENCE

ftfy

Witnessed. Trump's lucky 7s

I wouldn't be surprised if Fox News is the only network that will give the inauguration more than a brief, 30 second mention.

>n-no I don't want anything ostentatious I j-just want to focus on work
If it was anyone but Trump I might believe this wasn't just sour grapes

>It's really not a bad idea to cut down on the pomp and circumstance THAT day so Trump can get sworn in and get to work sooner.

because he is going to get to be able to do a lot of work on his first day with all the balls he has to attend that evening.

Its all pomp and pageantry the first day, which is a type of work, but not the work you are thinking about.

I got tickets to the inaugural from my Congressman. Anybody else actually going?

Jew Seer? Not my day to watch 'er.

Fuck off cunt. Even though I hate kikes and Reddit and don't believe half the shit Donald says he still my Chaos candidate and I got popcorn for his inauguration.
Jackie Evanchero is /ourgirl/ She 16 r-right?

>thank you tour instead of preparing for work

IKR he hasn't even picked any of his cabinet members yet, you poor people have been seriously starved of things to complain about this last month :(

Trips denied.
Your revision will not come to pass.
The wall will be built.

Holy fuck I'm so hyped. Hail trump and praise kek

Excuse me I think you missed those digits

Varg please....You truly are the only meme that makes me laugh every damn time.

Stay ass mad user-kun.

yeah right!!

HE CANT GET ANY REAL FUCKING ENTERTAINMENT!!! EVERYONE HAS TURNED HIM DOWN!!!! THATS THE REAL REASON!!!

>because he is going to get to be able to do a lot of work on his first day with all the balls he has to attend that evening.
Has Trump himself said yet whether he will be attending all these events?

Fap away, boys...

Thank God. I always hate watching awards shows and all the fluffy performances and I just want the fucking awards done with. Good news.

You always attend. Shit like that is a type of work. The job of president is a ceremonial role as much as it is an executive one.

>actually putting contact info on a maymay let alone a meme-generator tier maymay

truly the work of a trumpfag

checked
whoa

kek watches this thread

Something tells me that if you go to work for Trump, you agree to work weekends.

Don't worry; he'll be there too. Adults are in charge now.

7 digits, 62 posts, one triple, this is a blessed thread.

P R A I S E
R
A
I
S
E

youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig

>ID says Nog

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS THREAD

he wanted a big party but no one wanted to perform. hahahahahahahaha

>>>/helicopterride/

>n0g

Kek is with us, brother.

checked

alma lambert
dixie chicks
celion dion
ice-t
elton john
garth brooks
vince neil
david foster
justin timnberlake
katy perry
brun mars
kiss

THEY ALL DECLINED TO PERFORM AT TRUMPS BIG PARTY HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!

youtu.be/8nt3edWLgIg

they will all die or befall terrible tragedies in 2017 kek willing

trump needed exactly zero celebrities to win the election, so the more irrelevant he makes celebs, the less degenerate our society becomes

GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!!!!

You are legitimately cancer.

EVEN FURTHER CHEEEEECKED

oh sure trump is all about the people.

SO TAKE YOUR SHITTY LOCAL COVER GARAGE BAND TO DC AND PLAY SOME TUNES AND MAGA MAGA MAGA FRO TRUMP.

HELL JUST GET A POCKET AMP AND BINRG YOUR GIBSON AND SING IT BIG, SING IT LOUD, IM MAGA AND PROUD!

>Literally who
>literally who
>Jew Mouthpiece
>Doesn't rap anymore
>Liberal faggot
>Washed up has-been
>Washed up has-been
>literally who
>Liberal faggot
>liberal coalburner
>nigger
>(((Chaim Weitz)))

And every single one of them is kicking themselves for missing the sweet sweet shekelbump that the cute blonde teen girl Trump got is getting to her career.

Shit, Garth Brooks could've been relevant again if he'd said yes.

i'm glad you're ass sore

probably kiddie fucker on a proxy

>the chimpanzee has better teeth

Really? Shitposting about the material the wall will be made of is all you've got? Pathetic.

>implying trump only sent out these invites to formalize these musician's opposition to his Holiness so that when the day of the rope comes He can nail them to the cross under the authority of these rejctions

The first half of the video was literally nothing. The second half was mostly the judge messing up.

No, it's the most recent shill thing. "85 average IQ" seems to be one of the new spam points in their most recent memo.

hey enjoy trump getting to work right away with his new bilderberger jew cabinet. i mean its better just get over wth as quick as possible eh?

drumpf was gonna have a celebrating celebrities extravaganza and shit, but, vladimir told him to stop getting ideas above his station, sign in, await orders and stfu, or no more gold leaf and credit.

Look who Jesus teamed up with.

>>>/dentist/

King Nog

hahahah omg remember when obama fucked the oath of office up and then had to do it again later behind closed doors with no pics or video??? hahaha omg what a fucking fuck up. I'm glad this nigger is gone.

This is some serious 3D chess at work.

Trump knows his limits. When he won the presidency he embraced it quietly (unlike Clinton who planned to use fireworks and break a huge glass ceiling). His inauguration will be the same. He won. That’s all that matters. Arrogance is a potent drug that more often than not will fuck you over and Clinton is a perfect example of that. Trump has always been humble and modest on the contrary.

“Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.”

test

You're going to interrupt me from other threads for a TEST?

>no time to party, goys, Israel needs our help
>to the cuck mobile, pence

>less pomp

A.K.A = I can't get any artists to perform for me so I'll pretend I didn't want to celebrate anyways.

Sad!

Also fuck Garth Brooks! Fucking coward!!!

wall soon, taco coon

>We can't get anyone famous to show up and the tiny crowd compared to Obama's inauguration will be embarrassing so let's just make it small on purpose.