WHEN WILL EVERYONE WAKE UP TO THE INCREDIBLE CHANGE IN THE COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS THAT DONALD TRUMP HAS CREATED

WHEN WILL EVERYONE WAKE UP TO THE INCREDIBLE CHANGE IN THE COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS THAT DONALD TRUMP HAS CREATED

ANYBODY WHO HAS DONE ANY PSYCHEDELIC DRUG HAS LIKELY CONSULTED WITH THE ALIENS WHO CURRENTLY RUN OUR PLANET. THROUGHOUT MY EXPERIMENTS WITH THEM I KNOW THAT THE AMERICANS DECISION TO ELECT TRUMP HAS MADE THEM DECIDE TO ELEVATE US TO A HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS

IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS FUNDAMENTAL TRUTH YOU ARE NOT "red-pilled" IN ANY WAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8nt3edWLgIg
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01889596
whale.to/b/ecco_h.html
youtu.be/DDCDsKHCE8s
youtube.com/watch?v=iiuesTpIPVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yJLhnts9-oQ
youtu.be/uern5YejvoY
youtu.be/nDsZXr0PCOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cancur

Haha. You've been talking to yourself while tripping on DMT. Trump's going to come down like a tonne of bricks on all you fucking junkies. Just wait. Haha.

MUDSHITS ARE GONNA COME DOWN WITH A TON OF RAPE ON YOU BRITKEK

bruh we wuz fuckin aliens DMT elves n sheit yo

youtu.be/8nt3edWLgIg

2017 will be the year of the Proofster.
Many hidden operations and much deception shall befall the world.

OP is on to something

OP is king faggot.

Fractals are not magical, they are functions.

I can't stand faggots that don't realize this.

no one said anything about magic. the fundamentals of the universe works in fractals buddy.

Yep. By the power of the human Will "Heaven on Earth" will be a reality soon. Then our alien friends shall visit us and vice versa. Exciting times!

I haven't done any drugs but I can feel the shift.

> the fundamentals of the universe works in fractals

I never said they didn't. The point is that this image, and images like this, obfuscate the data and usability of the function they are showing.

>implying fractals are functions

FRACTALS ARE EQUATIONS YOU FAGGOT

i feel the shift too

This guy is a huge faggot tho

You don't get it lol. When I took lsd during the election cycle I had bough Trump was God and Hillary was Satan.

All the happenings and 360 moves Trump kept pulling and thins he's done that blew out what most presidents had done during the election cycle was insane.

I do psychedeic drugs and voted Trump. I also share a pretty conservative ideology, with my only complaint being drug usage.

Don't be so damn hard head and open your little brain mate.

check'd,
gnarly bantz, OP

Yes, it is nearly time for the black sun's zenith, the opening of the cube and the releasing of the prison of the tesseract.

The pieces are in place, the gate has been opened, and hell shall befall at last.

This.

The first time anyone drops a sugar cube on their tongue thinks they are the smartest person in the world in that moment, that they are privy to some secrets that they will take back to the rest of us.... No matter how pedestrian we were.

The problem is, many of the trippers start going on about aliens and fractals and Tool albums, all of which deliver absolutely nothing of value in terms of real world applicability.

Sure, the Internet and this trump election are great examples of social and memetic novelties. But don't fall for false illusions and exaggerations of 'how'.

Don't let this anti-religion of kek evolve into scientology 2.0. The movement will die when it starts to take itself too seriously (see: OP*)

OP is a faggot

this user is right. fractals aren't functions because they fail the vertical line test. this is precalc shit nigga

t. math phd

>implying i'm the one who took this too seriously

grow up faggot it's a fucking meme

praise kek

I was on 400 micrograms of LSD when I made one of the first few posts in the original Kek thread (January 25th iirc), which I stumbled upon by chance after not having visited Sup Forums ever since that whole 7 stages of cuckolding bullshit happened more than a year prior.

There is something unusual going on with regards to all this for sure, that I can tell you. But I can also tell you that OP is a faggot.

link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01889596

E.C.C.O. decides. Are you an agent?

>link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01889596
whats your point

Iterated Function Systems

>E.C.C.O. decides.
I would like to know more.

whale.to/b/ecco_h.html

Join us.

ATCHU...

>whale.to/b/ecco_h.html

I've been feeling like I'm being guided as well, by memes and symbols. Mostly on the internet.

i agree

think you have done drugs a few too many times my dude

>WAKE UP TO THE COSMIC COSNCIOUSNESS DUNALD HAS CREATED TAKE SOME PSYCHEDLICS TALK TO ALIENS AND FIND THE TRUE RED PILL THEN STICK COCKS IN MY MOUTH

Next time you trip this weekend ask the clockwork Elves to elevate the fractals for us.

gl on your sex-reassignment surgery. fuckin sophomore

Detected the pedo paki rapist

Nice digits, Praise Kek!

I don't normally get digits! praise kek!

why does noone worship the fractal

youtu.be/DDCDsKHCE8s

Please send me some of whatver psy you've taken a ton of, sounds good f a m.

We've already been evoking an ancient frog god of chaos for several months now, dude.

Trump is a positive Energetic shift hands down. I have been a hippy spiritual vegan faggot my whole life. The first time I saw Trump is like I was seeing light again. Now the off planet entities seem to be accelerating their work on the planet. Those of you who dont belive in them, who do you think are the ones keeping the fukushima spill from completely killing that ocean? Its because of their effortst that the ocean is still half alive

youtube.com/watch?v=iiuesTpIPVQ

OP watch this

I want to encourage everyone to soak up as much sun as they can every day. I know you neets sleep in til 2pm so open your window blinds by your bedside and let the suns ray's help you ascend

I've been starting to worship the fractal and golden ratio a bit lately. Just out of coincidence I guess. I haven't done any drugs

I started out being all about Bernie, I always liked him. Being "redpilled" has changed my perspective so much, I feel like I was elevated out of a fog. I don't know if we can beat the central banks and their ultimate control of everything though. They are pushing their agenda hard and play a long-con and I don't know what their endgame is besides some kind of strife so they can pull their new world order.

Take vit D3 too

nice digits praise kek! thank you for reminding me to take my meds. my doctor actually prescribes me vitamin D3 and i often forget to take it.

I felt it like completing 4 rows in Tetris.

if that makes any sense.

There are intersting characteristics about those and other mathematic items. But as far as usefulness, it is only more than a conversation topic to arm chair occultists, tool fans, and psychedelic users.

Cool shit, but a mere stepping stone to other cook shit.

Thank you and Kek for reminding me. I've been neglecting to take mine.

might i ask why you are prescribed it? what symptoms do you have?

hm we have a matching last digit

It's not prescribed, I take it as a supplement. I've just read a lot about its necessity for good health, especially during winter months. I think it's a synchronicity that I ran into this thread. I've been meditating more than usual lately.

woah check out my get when i bumped the ufo thread

Not having enough Vit D can have a lot of different symptoms, I mostly felt depressed, tired and had trouble sleeping. It's worth taking 2000-4000 mg (at night is best) and it can't hurt you. It's even more important for your bones than calcium. You can get a blood test for it too.

I don't know how to reference threads from other boards....

Wait I think i got it now.

boards.Sup Forums.org/x/thread/18471644#p18471777

checked again! I think i take 5000 i don't remember. Lots of gets for me tonight....

Holy brain wave I was thinking the same thing earlier today!

DMT told me our era is the Vaporwave one which is remixed and looped for eternity, and reveals the new we had overlooked.

Just wanted to share that truth with you

D E E P

AND IT IS SAID.

DONALD'S PROPHET COMES TO US IN ALL CAPS RAGE TO PROCLAIM THE DAWN OF THE ILLUMINATED CHILDREN.

youtube.com/watch?v=yJLhnts9-oQ

If this is so as our consciousness rises the counter-cultures will decline...

Eventually they will want us to make war with the leftist

WAKE UP, STOP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES WAKE UP

youtu.be/uern5YejvoY

ditto

>God exists.
>God is Good.
>Good God does not act unless you give your consent.
>When you give your consent, God and You fuck.

And this happens,
youtu.be/nDsZXr0PCOE

Attributing the pro ession of the equinoxes and natural dna progression to Trump, not knowing paul ryan will be the interm president till a REAL election is held.