Germany - Syrians chimp out, kick baby girl, attack paramedics

Augsburg:
Horde of Syrian migrants chimp out in bus evacuating citizens because of an unexploded eternal anglo bomb.
Syrians hurled abuse at other passengers. Fight breaks out. Apparently over trolly blocking their way/space.
One of them kicks straight forward into the trolly. Hits baby in the head.
Syrians attack even paramedics called to the scene trying to treat child. Flee only after police arrives.
express co.uk/news/world/747942/Rampaging-Syrian-migrants-KICK-BABY-bus-attack-paramedics

German (((MSM))) headline reads "Quarrel between men in Augsburg escalated"
Only half the article in it mentions that it was Syrians.
focus de/panorama/welt/sie-sass-im-kinderwagen-streit-unter-maennern-in-augsburger-nachtbus-eskaliert-kleinkind-verletzt_id_6415380.html

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/747639/Berlin-homeless-man-set-on-fire-by-Libyan-and-Syrians-on-Christmas-day
disclose.tv/news/germany_syrian_refugees_set_a_homeless_men_on_fire/137126
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You deserve it for being a cuck. Why are you allowing these people in?

You seem to think people in Europe have ANY power to resist this shit. We don't. Every Western nation is apathetic.

corrupt leaders

This is the culture that liberals absolutely insist is peaceful.

Notice the classic cuck response. "I have no power. The bull is just too strong."

>diversity is our strength

Kill them then.

Pakistan delivering the common sense response.

They've been through war, come on

>express co.uk/news/world/747942/Rampaging-Syrian-migrants-KICK-BABY-bus-attack-paramedics

Wew. Really makes you think.

You can protest. I think the problem is that many people in Europe genuinely don't feel importing millions of sandniggers is wrong. Which means, even if you had power, you'd still cuck it up.

I feel sorry for Germany. The nation of Beethoven, Schopenhauer, and Goethe is now blacked. Shame.

>vote left and support immigration
>your baby gets kicked by your nigger pets

Odd Israel doesn't want them.....

Go drive some trucks into crowds, so the right gets more support and we can uncuck ourselves.

At least theyre calling them men now and not children.

We have quite enough arabs and mudshits already

Probably because they ran away and have not been exactly identified and witness said they where adult men

If they catch them they will probably turn out as the usual """15 year old""" youths again

>Germany right fucking now

>having baby
>not having a car

also, those are probably Maghrebis pretending to be Syrian. Syrians normally don't do shit like that.

You have to give the Palestinians the land you jews have illegally occupied. Remove yourselves from Palestine and head back to Auschwitz where there is a warming welcome waiting for you.

cool it with the anti-semitic remarks

Don't be mean, juden. Israel has to embrace diversity.

what?

>Syrians normally don't do shit like that.
I forgot, they normally usually put homeless white Europeans on fire, right?

express.co.uk/news/world/747639/Berlin-homeless-man-set-on-fire-by-Libyan-and-Syrians-on-Christmas-day

disclose.tv/news/germany_syrian_refugees_set_a_homeless_men_on_fire/137126

It's time to uncuck yourself Hans. And get deprogrammed while you're at it.

You must fire up the ovens to welcome back the jews!

Germany is done, over a million immigrants , the majority of them young males.

But they are all high skilled workers that will boost the economy

fuck that picture got me.

If I had the ability to remove Canada once and for all I wouldn't hesitate a second

They are your doctors, engineers, scientists, and biologists.

Stop being bigots

NEWFAG DETECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!1!

Maybe we should have another holocaust

Another?

Excellent catch user

I know you're being ironic, but it still pisses me off.

>playing 3d chess when poll has all the ds
nice try jew

>be syrian doctor
>migrate to germany via semi-truck i hijacked and racked up a KDR of 163 - 0
>get to germany
>get promotoed as europes best doctor
>fellow syrian comes in via paramedic with gun shot wounds to torso because he "borrowed" a semitruck and wanted to help deliever the goods in side and "Accidentily" lost control of the vehicle driving it through a christmas market
>so i take a metal rod and stick it in the gunshot wound and push as hard as i can to push the bullet out the back of his body
>repeat till all bullets are removed from his body
>pull down my pants and put my dick into the hole of the wound and piss to wash out the wound and prevent infection
>gently remove pages from the quran and roll them into a blunt shape form and slid it into the hole so it may create divine healing and then pour some kebab juice into the wound to supply the body with valiuable nutrients to promote skin growth to seal up the wound
> cover with duct tape so quran pages and kebab juice do not fall out
>go to launch break to beat white german women co workers for being infidels
>5 year old pakistani girl comes in from falling down the steps she is taken to emergency room and prepped for surgery while i wash up
>walk in and see they took off her clothes so i could opeerate
>grab a hammer and start smashing her bones back into place unintentionally while beating her for not being covered up
you are right, they are good doctors and im glad we import them so they can save lives.

I have been assured that refugees are a peaceful people just looking to rebuild their shattered lives through hard work and polite mainstreaming.

Take your lies elsewhere.

>hans doesnt get the american physco refference
>"cool it with the anti semitic remarks
>call him what he is
>get called a jew
found yet another newfag, plz go back or stfu and lurk

You forgot dentists and pharmacists. Well a lot off them are good in dealing drugs so scrap that last one.

Dentists. you forgot dentists leaf.

The fact that you felt the need to explain this at all suggests you need to do a bit of reflecting on yourself lad. People who got it got it and people who didn't didnt, no need to sperg out to validate yourself to anonymous pooposters

You forgot truck drivers.

>aussie telling people to go reflect on themselves
wew lad

Kek.

Pic related: anyone make that one into one with a truck yet? I would do 9000 hours in MS paint but I suck at it.