How can Sup Forums criticize Obama's decision to put restrictions on Russia after their interference with the US...

How can Sup Forums criticize Obama's decision to put restrictions on Russia after their interference with the US election? Surely this is what you would want after such a security breach?

I'm sure that if it was The Donald you wouldn't have such objections.

Like, I get that you don't want to continue the cold war or anything BUT they did interfere with your election, who says they won't do it again?

Other urls found in this thread:

occupydemocrats.com/2016/12/29/fbi-just-released-proof-russia-hacked-election-boost-trump/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-cyber-idUSKBN14H1SR
youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
defenseone.com/threats/2016/12/did-russia-hack-rnc-too-heres-what-we-know-so-far/133873/
breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/
rawstory.com/2016/12/russia-withheld-hacked-rnc-emails-to-help-trumps-campaign-report/
youtu.be/ov5kvWSz5LM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The people that looked at the DNC's servers during the breach immediately pointed fingers at COZY & FANCY BEAR. The knew it was them in May/June.

It's just politics today.

Retarded people from the city voted for Hillary.

Rural and suburban people all voted for Trump.

If Hillary's nose was clean it wouldn't have mattered what they (allegedly) leaked

>Surely this is what you would want after such a security breach?
[citation needed]
>Trump says good things about comrade Putin
>RUSSIA IS CHANGING THE COURSE OF THE ELECTION!
>Saudi Arabia and Qatar give millions for Hillary to use in her campaign to get elected
>Fucking. Crickets.

Can't say I give a shit.

So you are saying its ok to brake the law when it benefits you?

Fuck Drumpf and Fuck White People

>after their interference with the US election?

What interference with the US election? I'm being serious here. What the fuck did Russia do? Please tell us.

>they hack email
>they the bad guy
>no don't read the emails. stop!
>stop finding out that we rigged the DNC election!!

> Rural people voted or a North Eastern bimbo.

Yeah, they're called idiots.

occupydemocrats.com/2016/12/29/fbi-just-released-proof-russia-hacked-election-boost-trump/

They still broke the law.

Therefore they are as bad as the DNC

So why didn't they post the RNC emails?

>occupydemocrats
looks like a completely unbiased source there, buddy

Were Podesta's emails also hacked by the Russians?
Was Guccifer 2.0 involved in any of this? Is he a Russian actor?
The hacks were a little more than conventional phishing, but nothing a decent third party hacker couldn't handle

How did US intelligence agencies rule out independent hackers?

>DNC fell for fucking phishing sites

I don't know how to feel about that.

Because the RNC emails weren't hacked
SPearphishing attempts on the RNC were attempted but were unsuccessful

Wikileaks recieved some info on Trump, but nothing from the RNC, and as Assange said, nothing worse than what was already being reported

>They still broke the law.
>Therefore they are as bad as the DNC

But the RNC isn't apart of the Russian intelligence and had no say on any of the 1337 h4ck3rs. So you're just saying they are guilty by association?

>Retarded people from the city

As opposed to the intelligent hicks living on the fringes of society?

All those poor retarded city-folk with their better jobs, better infrastructure, better education (which typically doesn't come from the racist section of an anime-based image board).

reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-cyber-idUSKBN14H1SR

Yes, retard, were all aware of the """proof"""
Were Sofacy and Cozy Duke Russian state actors?
Why did Russia need two hackers to access the same documents (one several months before the other) when they never lost access to the DNC's files?
Why are the lugenpresse using proxy IPs as evidence that Russian government hacked the DNC?

The better question is why does the US government think it's okay to issue sanctions on the basis of circumstantial evidence?

>we can never loose the elections
>fug we lost the elections
>organize riots: fail
>recount votes: fail
>blame russia: fail
>reeeeee

Uhh, yes the RNC was hacked. They just never released the information. There's a reason both democrats and republicans agree that we were hacked by the Russians. Only Trump supporters are in denial.

>USA spends YEARS meddling in the elections of countless other countries
>Corrupt party attempts to rig the US election
>FUCKING RUSSIA EXPOSED US THIS ISNT FAIR
This whole thing in a fucking nutshell

russia never hacked shit. hillary discovered pol and saw emperor putin threads in his 40k space armor and sword and thought it would be a good narrative.

in the same rant she claimed frogs are racist and there's a movement called the alt right.

>We'll release real evidence thsi time, I swear
>B-believe us goyim, we have a really good reason for issuing sanctions, just wait until tomorrow

Fuck Obama but the Russians are seriously evil.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

That's news to me
Got a source?

Guaranteed Replies

I'm confused..you're saying the Republicans, the FBI and CIA are all working for Clinton? Why else would her political enemies agree with her?

I want more proof that it happened than "trust us, we're the CIA/FBI". And even if they did release those emails to Wikileaks I think it's a good thing.

Also this The US has been fucking up countries and their elections for decades, more directly than just shedding light on bad things a political party has done, so the bitching about this and other things is very hypocritical.

So where's the proof? Also

>Jim Lewis, a cyber security expert with the Center for Strategic and International Studies think tank, said further sanctions may be an effective U.S. tool in part because they would be difficult for Trump to roll back and because Russia "hates" dealing with them

Interesting how they point out Trump's supposed difficulty in rolling back sanctions, shows their priorities.

It's weird...so now you guys think our government lies and the Russian government is truthful?

because he's a nigger

defenseone.com/threats/2016/12/did-russia-hack-rnc-too-heres-what-we-know-so-far/133873/

There, I gave you a source for my claim, do you have one for yours?

yes

Kek

Tell me more about how inner city retards are smart. It's full of niggers, spics and indoctrinated SJW idiots. Those with the jobs commute from the suburbs and voted for Trump. You're just mad that you're one of those retarded city people.

> We fuck with other countries.
> So we shouldn't complain when other countries fuck with us.

How about no.

When it reveals that those who write the laws are curropt.

-_-

>her political enemies
top kek

>you're saying the Republicans, the FBI and CIA are all working for Clinton?

That's exactly what we're saying, thanks for picking up on that
Was it not obvious that the goal for both parties was preventing a Trump presidency?

Her political enemies are controlled opposition, with the same financiers offering the same incentives to both parties
Now that you're aware, do a little fucking research before posting

Hows that tinfoil hat coming along?

If someone broke the law, we have a legal system that can try them on the evidence. I don't believe propagandists who are legally permitted to lie to US citizens.

> Somehow the Republicans, the FBI and CIA are all on Clinton's side.

Sure buddy.

>security breach

Prove it or stfu.

Hill bots are retard tier

What an embarrassment

Saged

Just because some dumb bitch and her moron friends fall for phishing scams, and get their toilet side server hacked does not mean it was Russia...didn't anyone ever think about aliens in all of this?

>Her political enemies are controlled opposition
pffffftttttt

If that was the case than Trump wouldn't have won. L2 controlled opposition

>Russia fucked with us
THEY
EXPOSED
A CORRUPT LEADER
FOR US

TELL ME HOW THEY ARE FUCKING WITH US

> That's exactly what we're saying, thanks for picking up on that

Than you're insane and need mental help.

> Was it not obvious that the goal for both parties was preventing a Trump presidency?

It was obvious that the media cared more about covering Trump because he made them good ratings than covering actual issues.

> Her political enemies are controlled opposition, with the same financiers offering the same incentives to both parties

The Republican party is controlled opposition? You need come back to reality if you can't even defend conservatives.

> Now that you're aware, do a little fucking research before posting

I did, that's the problem. The only people who don't believe that we were hacked are gullible Trump supporters.

Where is the evidence that Russia hasn't hacked the election?

We installed one of the most corrupt leaders to the Presidency. The man mixes business with politics like it's going out of stile.

I'm sure they'll release his tax returns any day now...oh right you guys don't actually want to deal with him being a fraud. The hacks by the way, were done on both sides but they only released half the information to wikileaks.

Both parties are saying they got hacked along with our spy agencies. It's the one thing both sides seem to agree on...unless you're a Trump supporter.

No, fuck you. You want to go around and claim Russia hacked the US Election the burden of proof is on you, faggot.

Ya podesta took the bait and the dnc was hacked does not equal hacking election.

Trumps taxes were also illegally leaked does not mean election was hacked

Can hill bots just off themselves now? This is just pathetic

Because there was NO interference from Russia. As I said in another post, Russia would release all e-mails and not skip 30 000 of them and:
breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/
Somehow everybody likes to ignore that fact. And also if you carefully look into Assange story you would find another proof it's not Russia.

Finally, everyone can use Russian vpn for hacking. Everyone can use his own people to do that. You can't blame the government for something its citizens do. It's insane

1) They have no proof. The CIA is just telling Obama what he wants to hear so he can fuck over Trump because he's that petulant.

2) Even if it was all true, then good. I hope they did hack it. They would have saved the world if they did. Hillary wanted to put a No-Fly Zone in Syria and help establish a Sunni theocracy there. Russia would never allow that to happen. Hillary would have started WWIII. Russia was doing nuclear fallout drills in preparation for it.

3) They're the last white, Christian power left in the world. They are the only thing opposing the Semetic Axis. I hope they destroy America and everything it stands for.

> covering Trump because he made them good ratings
And I'm sure it was totally necessary to whip up Nazi fever against him
Or string out fake sexual allegations
Or insinuate that he's a Russian actor
Or dig up non-stories from 30+ years ago when they ran out of material

Just ratings, I'm sure

>don't believe that we were hacked
Who is we? Do you mean John p@ssword Podesta?
Or Hillary, who brought an unsecured Blackberry containing sensitive US info to China

Because they did get hacked. But was it the Russian state?

>Republican and Democratic parties decide the truth

Why the fuck are you even posting on this board?

The fact that both the RNC and DNC were hacked was proof of a cyber attack.

They never did release Trumps tax returns because he's a con-man and revealing how he isn't as rich as people thought would reveal his one trick pony.

Can you leave western civilization and stop trying to destroy it?

Hill bots are retard tier debaters.

Trump sex tape hacked illegally? Also hacked election?

Toilet server and podestas incompetence are wholly for Hillary to own

> Even if it was all true, than good.

Leaving our country when?

Mate I just want to see the proof. I really do believe it. I just cbf googling

>both the RNC and DNC were hacked
Nice claim, got proof the RNC was hacked?

The record shows the RNC likely wasn't hacked. What evidence do you have suggesting they were?

> Why the fuck are you even posting on this board?

It's hard not to respond to the millions of conspiracy theories.

Dear FBI, everyone in this board is a Kremlin shill. Please subpoena the man known as Hiroshima Nagasaki and get their IP addresses and place them on the watch list for espionage against the US.

THANKS!

No his taxes were illegally hacked and released by the hillary camp.

Maybe next time hillary won't have a toilet server....

This election has taken the meaning of butthurt and brought it to such levels that I don't think I'm ever going to be able to use that word again.

Did Putin force hillary to have a top secret bathroom server too?

Hacked emails does not mean hacked election. It just means hillary had bad it practices

Because Obongo publicly stated Trump was batshit crazy for suggesting there was a remote possibility the election was rigged, but now that it suits his interest he's willynilly accusing Russia of hacking the election to change the outcome.

It's insane to me that the hint there might be election fraud is only worth pursuing and investigating when it's best for him and his constituency. It's horseshit

The sheep like anti Russian paranoia is hilarious.

Libbies are like children. Really dumb children

rawstory.com/2016/12/russia-withheld-hacked-rnc-emails-to-help-trumps-campaign-report/

No, they weren't. What dream land are you living in? By all means post a copy of his tax returns.

It wasn't even interference with the actual election it was possibly (not even confirmed) hacking the DNC which has nothing to do with voting either way.

They deserved to be hacked because of shillary clinton body count as just one reason out of the many other reasons that were discovered.

So now conservatives are owned by Russia? What a twist!

> shillary clinton body count

Putin unlike Clinton has an actual body count.

It's not "our" country anymore. It hasn't been for 70 years. Trump might be able to do some good, but we'll see.

>The New York Times Friday, citing american intelligence agencies, revealed
>A report released Friday by the Washington Post revealed that a CIA assessment concluded
> Trump—along with other Republican leaders—insist there is no evidence supporting the conclusion

Even your source has trouble gathering sources
When the NYT and WaPo are your only sources, you're probably dealing with fake news

It was our country until November. Now it's in the hands of a rich bimbo.

> fake news

Fake news is a website like the onion. "Defense-one" is no more or less credible than rawstory.

>So you are saying its ok to brake the law when it benefits you?

>America was founded on breaking "the rules"
>Dumbfuck AUS asks if we think it is ok to break the rules

WEW

Hahaha it was a bunch of fuckin left wing shills that tried to make everyone except themselves poor and now the roles are gonna be reversed and all of you guys are on suicide watch because you know your own policies used against you would be too much for you pussies to handle ONE day of.

Welcome to our world nigger. And send a webm of your suicide on January 21st ok?

FUCKING THIS

The CIA has lied about the war in Iraq, stating that it had WMDs when it did not have them, which resulted in a bloody war and currently destabilized country. Whats to say the CIA wouldn't lie again?

This is why proof, solid evidence, and actual facts/research are important when make such bold claims before taking action. We could easily start WW3 all because one dick put "Hey guise, we have reason to believe they haxxed us!!! XDDDDDD" in a TPS report with a cover page on it without any substantial proof or evidence of said claims. It has been proven many times over that the US government lies whenever it wants when it is in its best interest to, so how do we know that this isn't the same shit being pulled yet again?

Right, Defense-one has primary sources and direct quotations, not "he said she said"

You're making a statement contrary to RNC official statements. Burden of proof is on you, not me

No, but you complain when BLM supporters riot and shit, breaking the law going full dickhead, trying to "achieve better policing".

But then when someone breaks a law that does benefit YOU, suddenly its ok and fine to go and break some laws.

Very hypocritical.

First there's no proof russia did anything. The dnc emails were leaked by seth richards not hacked and podesta fell for a fucking phishing email, his password was p@assw0rd. With security like that, suggesting that this attack could only have come from the highest levels of the russian government is insulting and retarded.

You mean the 'left wing shills' who try to feed poor conservatives? Lets be honest, the rural part of the country is going to be hit the hardest from Trump. A New York billionaire who poops in a golden toilet shares nothing in common with the middle of America.

Just because you're an enemy of western civilization doesn't mean you need to gloat about it.

>her political enemies
>Not understanding the global schemes of Soros and his minions on both sides

FUCK YOU all the way back to Plebbit

>I hate the winterfags

>interference with the US election
You mean interference with the Dems pulling the wool over voters eyes?

any proofs?

The current republicans say the RNC was hacked. It's only the Trump team who denies this shit because they don't care if it's true.

> Everything is Soros even though the Koch Brothers spend more money attacking our civil liberties.

Fuck your way out of our country.

That's literally the democrats position.
They committed crimes
Russia exposed them
Dems got mad.
Truth and transparency should influence the election, Russia are the good guys.

Putin goes to Bohemian Grove

You need to educate yourself on Steve Pieczenik: youtu.be/ov5kvWSz5LM

>Why don't you trust the government?

>Country founded on mistrust of government
>First 10 amendments to constitution protect citizens against the government

Please user, you are reinforcing the "American Education" meme

> Russia exposed.

You mean Russia hacked us.