*wrong*

FUCK

Deportation

DELET

Israel

Bigly

America

butthurtbitches

MY DAUGHTER LOVES JEWISH DICK AND BEING FILLED WITH JEWISH SEMEN AND BIRTHING JEWISH APAWN

LOCK

niggers

HAVE

digits

yuge

ayy lmao

Donald J. Trump: "I will put Russian and Israeli interests above American interests."

ISLAMIC

Rapists

ON

The old civilizations claimed that they were founded on love or justice. Ours is founded upon hatred. In our world there will be no emotions except fear, rage, triumph, and self-abasement. Everything else we shall destroy — everything. Already we are breaking down the habits of thought which have survived from before the Revolution. We have cut the links between child and parent, and between man and man, and between man and woman. No one dares trust a wife or a child or a friend any longer. But in the future there will be no wives and no friends. Children will be taken from their mothers at birth, as one takes eggs from a hen. The sex instinct will be eradicated. Procreation will be an annual formality like the renewal of a ration card. We shall abolish the orgasm. Our neurologists are at work upon it now. There will be no loyalty, except loyalty towards the Party. There will be no love, except the love of Big Brother. There will be no laughter, except the laugh of triumph over a defeated enemy. There will be no art, no literature, no science. When we are omnipotent we shall have no more need of science. There will be no distinction between beauty and ugliness. There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be destroyed. But always — do not forget this, Winston — always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face — for ever.

Terrorism

Yuuge

BALLS

cocaine

OF

Elders of zion

pizzagate

However,

when

HeilHitlerFaggots

Putin

God damned niggers are ruining everything and we must destroy the flag above mine

dindu

HIGH

eradicate

BIGLY

communism

boipucci

Camps

bye bye bibi

faggots

KIKE

rain drop

Jeb

This MUST be played while he's sworn in:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9V-tGUou-M

Erectile

Your shit posting is relentless user

drop top

Mexicans

Happy early new years from Trump vs. Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=HUJ-Hlb2tao

kek

Rape

praised

>We poo Fucking WALL fuck JUST niggopotamus *wrong* FUCK Deportation DELET Israel Bigly America butthurt MY LOCK niggers HAVE digits yuge ayy Donald ISLAMIC Rapists ON The Terrorism Yuuge BALLS cocaine OF Elders pizzagate However, when Heil Putin God dindu HIGH eradicate BIGLY communism boipucci Camps bye faggots KIKE rain Jeb This Erectile Your drop Mexicans Happy kek

Fuck.

nasty

woman

Jews

Beaner

shlong

WALL

nigger

test

Nigger

bitch

CHYNA

must

Big-league.

bankrupcy

From

BEAUTIFUL

wtf i hate drumpf now

nigger obongo pussycuck cockpirate

BENIS

fagoat

Make sure to ignore all posts that ignore the rules and post more than one word. Faggots need to learn.

solipsistic

Obongo

Bing

HUGE

GYNA

Is

Holohoax

FOLKS

bigly

ISRAEL