Emergency

Need all of the best and hardest evidence against vaccination that we can muster.

This affects the life of a child.

Please help if you have the time and the heart.

Other urls found in this thread:

nvicadvocacy.org/
nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/vaccine-injuries-federal-compensation-program-32287.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

>thinks vaccines cause autism
>is not aware of the electro magnetic Jew
>considers himself red pulled

Vaccinations are perfectly fucking safe, you autist.

Its just taking advantage of the white blood cell's ability to remember pathogens its already beaten.

Anti-vaccers are morons. You guys have managed to bring back diseases that were thought to be permanently abolished worldwide. You have no idea just how fucked up that is and how much pain and suffering you're causing due to your idiocy.

Also, someone fucking noose Jenny McCarthy while we're on the topic.

I agree, Anti-vaccers are morons.

What about thiomersal?

>ignores chemical jew completely
you might as well drink tons of aspartame and taurine you bluepilled fuck

You're in the right place

>he doesn't drink tons of aspartame and taurine daily

You're just embarrassing yourself now kid

Do you ever sleep? Christ mike.

>Arguing about safety of vaccines
>thinks this means wanting to ban them and bring back disease

See this map? This is preventable outbreaks of measles, Mumps, Whooping Cough, and Chicken Pox ... They have all made HUGE comebacks since the anti-vaccer shit started.

Anti-vaccers specifically targeted the west coast with their campaign because of how retarded liberals are. It was like feeding sharks because the liberals gobbled it up.

I literally don't even care about anti-vaxxers. Let their kids die. I'll live my safe and secure life in the world of modern medicine.

reminder the whole "MMR vaccine gives you autism!" spiel comes from one british scientist who was caught faking his research and had his degrees revoked and work unpublished so he simply went to america and tried the exact same scam and of course this time it worked

nvicadvocacy.org/
Good start

vaccines are safe, met the guy who the phony research was based off, they took his inconclusive evidence and buzzfeeded it into a scare to get clicks and keep 45 year old women afraid at the checkout line of supermarkets. stop being a fool

>be American
>save your kid from autism
>dies

>>Arguing about safety of vaccines
>>thinks this means wanting to ban them and bring back disease

Yeah, that's exactly what he said. If you don't believe in vaccinated your children (for "safety" reasons), then you are contributing to our loss of heard immunity. Our society needs to have at least 95% herd immunity in order for vaccinations to function. Last I checked, California and other liberal cesspits were as low as 80% which is why there are outbreaks. And yes, vaccinated kids get sick to because of your bad parenting. Read up on herd immunity.

>Need all of the best and hardest evidence against vaccination that we can muster.
>This affects the life of a child.

Pick One

Wow, I'm so upset that there are large outbreaks of disease in countries where people shit in the streets and are born with aids.

Fuck off.

This is about individual choice. I understand and accept the concept and usefulness of vaccines.

But you can't continue to ignore the fact that the compounds used as preservatives within these vaccines have the potential for negative effects, unless you are completely RETARDED.

The immune system can repel disease on its own, without vaccines. So if the chemicals inside of the vaccines are dangerous, it may be wiser to avoid them as an individual. Don't give a fuck about the sheeple here. I am trying to help a friend.

Pic related

>Wow, I'm so upset that there are large outbreaks of disease in countries where people shit in the streets and are born with aids.

Maps are hard, I know. Lots of colors and shapes. Take a break and let your mind rest, then try again.

Read up on plasmid conjugation you god-bothering faggots. I'm not going to do your fucking homework

Yes I took the bait

there is no argument against vaccination. you are actually helping to bring harm to other children by reducing herd immunity

If possible i would shoot you and the vaccinate your children by force, as you are to stupid to take care of them

No vaccine is safe. Even the doctor is obligated to tell you possible side effects if queried. It comes down to risk vs. reward. That is a personal choice.

>doesn't notice the disease outbreaks correspond with low-income and crowded population areas

Fucking think, don't just drink others' thoughts.

Alex Jones bootlicker tards.

Thank god diseases don't spread and will stay nice and safe in those low income shit holes.

>But you can't continue to ignore the fact that the compounds used as preservatives within these vaccines have the potential for negative effects, unless you are completely RETARDED.

You're the one quoting a doctor that has been confirmed to be a fraud that fabricated evidence against vaccinations. This is not obscure knowledge.

>This is about individual choice.

Choice? The biggest danger to our children right now is that schools give you the choice of vaccinated your child. You can be enrolled in school among 2,000 other children with no vaccinations "for religions reasons". That's it. This should be illegal. Schools are where all these outbreaks are happening.

You have a choice not to vaccinate. No one is making you. But we have the choice to relentlessly ridicule you for being a tin-foil-hat moron when you do. And believe me, you will. For your entire life.

>The immune system can repel disease on its own, without vaccines.

Yeah, sure. The common cold. Do me a favor. Go to google, and look up the infectious rates of Poliomyelitis and see how it fared in research when introduced into living organisms without vaccines.

>The biggest danger to our children right now is that schools give you the choice of vaccinated your child.
Why is there danger to vaccinated children?

Really makes you think.

>he fell for the thiomersal meme

>Why is there danger to vaccinated children?
>Really makes you think.

What is herd immunity? der der.

Holy shit, Sup Forums, I thought the people here were smarter than Sup Forums

>What is herd immunity?
You tell me, you're the person who thinks it proves your point (it doesn't)

>you're the one quoting a doctor
I actually didn't quote anyone.

I can no longer respond, because with this statement it is obvious you are a shill.

The weak die and the strong live to reproduce.

You stupid faggot I got Vaccines and I'm a successful NEET who browses pol tv and b all day. You got me so pissed I'm going to go fap to some tv thread and then make some tendies.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Actually, it specifically does. As already mentioned, the populous needs to maintain a very high rate of vaccination to stop the spread of infectious vaccines. The less people vaccinated, the easier it travels, then through ass-blasting explosure it overwhelms people who are vaccinated. Think about a hurdle race missing a few hurdles.

Vaccinations do not grant immunity. They increase our resistances. That's all. We can still be overwhelmed if the saturation of a disease is thick enough.

Vaccinations are the best thing you can do for yourself and your child. If you want to be a science denying idiot, please don't reproduce.

The entire anti-vaccer movement started because of a doctor in Europe who claimed vaccinations caused autism. He falsified his research, and was found years later to just be completely full of a shit. The entire movement is a sham based on a sham doctor.

By supporting it, you are quoting the ideas of that doctor and the same phrases and buzz words he spewed to get famous.

An old school plague would be kinda cool now.

I don't think you know what quoting is.

You are also providing a claim with no evidence.

Vaccinate your filthy child

High level Autist chiming in here. Autism is largely hereditary and is inflamed by several societal factors that did not exist even a quarter century ago. You can't talk about environmental factors without talking about the decline in church attendance, the rise of no fault divorce and the steady degradation of public education. Honestly, think about how what used to be normal male behavior is now considered dangerous, even taboo, in a modern school setting. We also don't exercise our children or socialize them in unstructured sessions of play. The spectrum of Autism and related disorders covers an absolutely huge range of behavioral indicators and its trendiness as a disorder and popularity of its diagnoses exploded in the nineties because of unprecedented and profit driven push to medicate children for anything and everything.

Vaccines are not at all high on a list of probable causes of autism. at all. ever. As a society we all were vaccinated several generations well before this influx of autism diagnoses with very rare and serious side effects being well documented. People saw those risks as negligible compared to the risks of smallpox, polio, measles, rubella, scarlet fever etc etc etc. Even today, having read about those diseases and being fully aware of the difference in child mortality rates between decades with and without effective vaccinations for serious diseases makes it the better gamble.

But even more important than what I have written above is the fact that vaccines only work effectively if the entire population receives the immunization. The point of vaccines more often than not aren't just to protect people from a single strain of a virus, but to also prevent that strain from having any opportunities to mutate into a different strain that we cannot protect people from as effectively. Smallpox was a horrible disease that was eradicated save for a few samples. This disease still killed half a billion in the 20th century. Get ur shotz.

Vaccination is great.

Additives in vaccines aren't.

Vaccines have been used to secretly sterilize, euthanize (murder), stupify, and microchip.

Seriously, our government once paid people to go around and randomly dose people with LSD.

We are weird as fuck and sometimes we do very stupid things thinking its smart.

Sometimes we do horrible things thinking its right.

For fucks sake lobotomies used to be standard treatment.

Right, I'm looking for studies on the additives used in vaccinations can you help me?

Sup Forums has a lower average IQ than any other board on Sup Forums. It's actually almost retarded. I think 83 was the average. So yeah don't be surprised when threads like this happen.

Personal experience. My brother got Assburgers from a certain batch in the 90's.

I got a batch the age of 16, the doctor was an asshole who thought they should give them all at once and lost previous records for my past ones. My life slowly fell apart after that. I have a extremely weak immune system and am almost always in pain. That one is more malpractice, but just saying.

Those trips of truth

Kys

Good luck, pretty sure they hush that shit right up.

Imagine the shitstorm.

The government forces vaccination on people.

So the government would have to admit it mentally and physically neutered people.

I think it only matters if you get them vaccinated before a certain age. Just wait till they are older if you don't want autism.

"Protocol 10:18. “The recognition of our despot may also come before the destruction of the constitution; the moment for this recognition will come when the peoples, utterly wearied by the irregularities and incompetence – a matter which we shall arrange for – of their rulers, will clamor: “Away with them and give us one king over all the earth who will unite us and annihilate the causes of disorders – frontiers, nationalities, religions, State debts – who will give us peace and quiet which we cannot find under our rulers and representatives.”
10:19. But you yourselves perfectly well know that to produce the possibility of the expression of such wishes by all the nations it is indispensable to trouble in all countries the people's relations with their governments so as to utterly exhaust humanity with dissension, hatred, struggle, envy and even by the use of torture, starvation,

>>BY THE INOCULATION OF DISEASES,

The American government cannot be trusted.

That's pretty much all you need to know in order not to blindly trust vaccinations.

nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/vaccine-injuries-federal-compensation-program-32287.html

Why is there a vaccine injury federal compensation program if vaccins can't cause injuries?

It's really easy to blame a single event in your life as being the cause for you being a total failure, instead of facing up to the fact that you're just a giant fucking loser with no redeeming qualities.

Might as well kill yourself, champ.
And I'm not just being edgy on The Internet.

Your presence is actually a net loss on the world since you're a worthless shithead that promotes the dangerous anti-vaccination position.

I sincerely want you to commit suicide. You would be doing us a favor. A loss so small, the world wouldn't even notice.

Can I get (you)'s? I need to test out my new settings.

We just moved back my son's vaccination schedule. There's also the bullshit HPV vaccine. Don't get it, too new, has side effects and makes no sense right now.

Just extend the vaccination schedule, something similar to what Rand Paul did with his kids. Tends to work out ok

I am sick of the "I won't take care of my child because I'm afraid that he'll get something that doesn't even exist." And if you wanted a serious answer, you shouldn't have come to Sup Forums, you liberal ninny piece of shit.

It makes perfect sense, as there are several types of HPV, each of which can be transmitted different ways.

But here you are being a fuckhead and thinking
>hur he's a boy he can't get cervical cancer
>hur he's not having sex
>hur why bother :^)

You're a bad parent and a cancerous shithead.

Who is mike?

Why are liberals so against autistic people?! Autistic lives matter!!!

The logic breaks down here.
>you need to vaccinate so the vaccinated kids don't get sick
---because """"buzzword""""

>it's herd immunity.
>vaccines don't protect us unless we act like a herd of incompetent sheep
Sounds legit

Some vaccines surely work. But the one they gave me for one disease gave me the disease.

They have a secret court that pays out injuries from vaccines & every case is sealed. Parents sign / forced into NDAs.

Numerous vaccines have been pulled off the market after it was shown the research was fraudulent (safety)

One specifically geared towards pregnant mothers for the flu which is a non event for most people
Aka
>it caused more harm than it prevented

That's not including all the criminal cases / fines / convictions of drug companies.

That's ignoring that as polio went down 12 new """syndromes""" were invented (all with similar symptoms as polio)

That's ignoring all the proven falsified research that is buried ...

The reality is u are a fucking sheep retard if u vaccinate your kids full schedule. Research each one and make informed decisions. Read the actual papers.

But keep shilling for big pharma who sunk a concerned doctor's career. Not like we don't burn the witches in town square anymore

Ffs the shilling alone in this thread should scare ppl away from vaccines.

>shuddup goyim I said herd immunity
>it doesn't matter if the logical argument makes no sense
>ignore that Israel was just caught sterilizing Somali Jews using vaccines

what's wrong with a child with a little autism? Makes 'em smarter, introspective, and gives them deeper interests, at the cost of a little trouble socializing.

Autism of the headbanging variety doesn't just appear, it is there from birth.

there is no link between autism and vaccinations. its just people with no empathy that actually have nothing wrong with them. no psychologist can actually say anything more than they are not out going and they have a odd sense of humor

the actual argument against vaccinations has always been that a small portion of people die from the shot. they have a hyper allergic reaction to the shot and die

also a small portion of people will contract what ever it is they had been vaccinated for because of the shot. so you get a hepC vaccination well you got hepC now. its the worst lottery in history

>Need all of the best and hardest evidence against vaccination
There is none. It's bullshit.
If you're against vaccination then never reproduce for the good of others people children and all humanity in general.
Actually fucking kill yourself. You dumb piece of shit.

What's wrong is that the kikes are doing it on purpose so we have fewer children and smaller social groups to challenge their authority with. If it wasn't for memeing on /pol our autistic, antisocial generation wouldn't even know their was any sort of resistance to kike supremacy.