Italy literally has banks full of cheese

>Italy literally has banks full of cheese

So, how's that economy going?
businessinsider.com/italys-banks-are-using-parmesan-cheese-to-replace-loans-2016-2

Cheese backed currency is way better than fiat OR gold.

Seems like a real cheesy idea.

>hot summer day
>go to check on your multi million dollar fortune
>it melted

At least that money is backed in actual product of labor and not just loans.

Germany and Sweden are trying a muslim semen backed economy.

Fine aged cheese is actually a great investment, parmesan isn't the most valuable butt if Italy were smart they would be selling to Russia during the American dairy ban.

Jesus I bet that place smells amazing

this doesn't seem like a gouda idea

Reggiano is top tier cheese.

Anyway Italy got 15% poorer since EUro and one of our banks is going the way of Greece.

The day Germany crush and burn can't come soon enough.

Parmesan? Really? Not Gruyere or at least Fucking Mozzarella.

Gruyere is Swiss and Mozzarella goes exipred after 3 days.

Those cheeses are all fake, full of money inside.

Sorry partners, had to reveal the scheme.

>implying euro will value more than cheese in 3 years

The EU zone is gonna crash with no survivors.

A man can dream. The Euro needs to die though.

melted cheese is best cheese

That's "cheese" or "cheese product", not cheese.

Checked, happening soon.

Just looked up the value of an 80lb wheel of parm.

about $2,500.

I'll take it over Euros any day.

wew

That value increases with maturity as well.

Pretty hungry right now

(((cheese)))

$31.25/lb parmesan
literally what

>ITT Italian Jews trying to get us to invest in cheese

Do you really think those scratchings you get in the store is the good stuff?

>tfw italians finally found an alternative to the Jew$ system and it was cheese all along

you can get a big wedge piece at whole foods for like $9

kek

HE IS WITH US

PRAISE IT

probably calculated like the street values for cop drug seizures

parceled out in 1-3oz packages I could see it

The concept of grades of cheese is lost on an american.

Go back to your singles.

What a CHEESY PLOT TWIST

Kek confirms a new age of Italian cheese barons.

>tfw did not eat normal cheese 2014
The substance, which is sold as "cheese" is only fit to burn or gloss over the cracks in the windows. Dairy products are falsified as a fuck. Import substitution still no effect.

>be Italian
>take out loan
>needs more Parmesan

Ted Cruz is planning a heist
All of Italy's bank cheese will be his

M8, there's different grades but the average price of Parmesan the average person uses obviously is not fucking 30 bucks a pound

I absolutely cannot stand this fucking commie.

The Beatles are scum of the earth that were instrument in bringing about the downfall of the west.

Piss on them all.

thanks for the laugh mate

Is this what niggers meant by "stacking cheese" cause shieeeet

Cheese is a good investment

That's why you need have a big famiglia!

>tfw cheese currency is the solution for white birth rates

Mexico, you really took the cake on this one

It is but we don't have to call police with guns to help us when a burglar/immigrant breaks in. We have our own and can kill them ourselves. I'm OK with the trade off.

It's worse since it have an expiration date.

U mad bro?

>THE ASIAGO DONALD

Do you think we don't have weapons? We may not be #1 in amount of guns per capita, but it's not that hard to legally own.

We're not fucking England.

You are so full of shit. The true cultured European is willing to spend 200+ dollars a pound on the finest cheese aged in a cave for over 17 years. Git gud.

WHAT THE FUCK IS MONEY REALLY BASED ON, ANYWAY? SWEAT AND LABOR?

>cheese
>expiration date

There's a fucking reason why they are "aged" silly seanigger kebab

Damn it hoagie.

>>Italy literally has banks full of cheese
Thats hilarious. Because Poortugal has like Gold. Like real Gold. A lot of it.

>I've never had parmesan that wasn't from a can

Cheese is a great way to get a good steak for dinner and then you can eat it all over again for the next month or so

Promises that the sheets of paper you have in your wallet is worth X.

That X is backed by yours and others loans.

THIS WAS WHEN YOU FIGURED OUT ALL YOU LIVED FOR WAS A LIE

This house cost 3800 Parmesans.

MONEY FIAT WILL BURN INVEST IN WHAT YOU CAN HOLD, DRINK, EAT, OR CHERISH

>Thats hilarious. Because Poortugal has like Gold. Like real Gold. A lot of it.
Ah yes, the metal that is worth something because it's sort of rare and is pretty to look at.

I doubt anything good. I have my NFA stamp and paperwork. Do you understand what that means? ANYTHING I want. ANYTHING. So no, I think you may be able to get something I used when I was 7 or 8 when I first learned to shoot but not anything very useful or worth owning. Go grade your faggy dick cheese, you nutless serf.

gotta keep your funds liquid

When I made this thread, I thought cheese was just a meme, but it's actually worth a shit ton. Maybe I should invest all I have in some italian cheese maker.

Good for you. Must be horrible living where a pump action shotgun isn't enough to protect yourself.

Gold would be used far more widely in practical applications if there was more of it.

Besides there is hardly anything that has proven it's long lasting value more than gold.

How long does cheese last? You could also back a currency in wine, that never goes bad does it?

You'd like America bro. Melted cheese is acceptable on most things.

Wine goes bad as well. Some faster than others, also storage + quality of bottling etc etc.

I feel your pain, Russiabro. I can pretend the Brie I buy is somewhat authentic. It's the only cheese I fancy as it's likely the last real cheese around

> "We were used to being treated with patience by our owner and founder, Mr. Zanetti, but after we listed, we found ourselves under pressure from investors and analysts to come up with positive figures every quarter," MZB chief financial officer Pascal Heritier said.

The eterrnal merchant at work again.

>walk into store and buy something with a wedge of Parmesan

>suddenly bootleg cheese makers trying to pass off cheap homemade cheeses as finely aged ones

That's why I invest in green coffee, lasts indefinitely properly stored. Shit goes sideways and short of dealing with people who do hard drugs and alcohol, fresh roasted coffee is going to be invaluable. Of course there is a good chance the few who do survive will be Mormons but I'm 99% sure most drink coffee on the DL

Honestly didn't see this coming. KEK

Neat, cheese backed money gives an actual incentive to for us to colonize the moon.
Inflation is going to be a real bitch when the operation gets up and running though

underrated

For fiat money (like America has) it's a limited supply and a general consensus that it holds value.

Doesn't cheese expire? What the shelf-life of decent quality Italian parmesan?

Ask your sister

Hey, now. Don't be so mean. Norway has brought us great things such as.. Wait what has Norway done besides being default white?

t. I never lived in a barter economy which what happens when shtf

"We wuz vikings n' shiet"

top kek

>>looks for expirarion date on a roll of parmesan cheese
American IQ

Wine, cheese, things that have long-lasting value. This is what's right in economics. Fuck usury

Forgive him, we don't have real cheese here

i wonder what the oldest cheese wheel they have

Romania is the first country to be a country of human filth and the only country that has ever made it to the end of the year as the country with no proof of human existence

i kek'd way too hard at that

At that point you are paying for the age, do you really think 300 year old wine or champagne is drinkable?

Does America have giant cold storage warehouses containing the finest burgs known to man backing up their currency?

yes it's called the mcdonalds freezer and it holds the most delicious burg known to mankind. The mcchicken

LMAO Self defense isn't about "enough". It's about getting it the job done with the best you can afford and maintain. I live in the middle of nowhere on a farm. I have a gun for any need I may require. I have a full auto SBR for my "pump action shotgun FUD" work. Sucks to be you and I won't tear my house up using it if I have to because no doubt you would use buckshot in it like a tard would. I will laugh when I practice with it tomorrow though. Laugh while knowing you will never touch one unless your government comes to kill you with one for posting some innocuous thing in the internet probably. I'll dump a couple clips just for you. Into some wheel of cheese with your name (fag) on it.
>LMAO BRRRRRT

> I have a full auto SBR for my "pump action shotgun FUD
Christ, stop being underage.

>not the 1980s McRib

Except some imports, very hard to find even in NYC. Found American cheese products nice. Different, sweeter, but nice.

The mcdonalds ketchup is actually really good desu senpai.

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

But /ck/ memes aside is there a limit on how long a wheel of Parmesan can be aged for?

Get with the times grandpa. I bet you dont even have a credit card. Your mcrib is like investing into troll dolls.