AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGcWIF3ucCQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84335228/
youtu.be/tL9xJoUJ6QE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is her Australian equivalent?

Julia Gillard.

Daily reminder that Hillary WON the popular vote by almost 3 million.

3 M I L L I O N.

More Americans voted for HER. People wanted HER.

People chose HER.

Drumpf was elected by the 200 year old system established by the slave owners.

This. American people REJECTED Drumpf's bigotry.

Daily reminder that the popular vote doesn't matter. We don't live by mob rule.

>spotted eagle

god damn this whole election really was a meme.

IT'S NOT TOO LATE

BERNIE CAN STILL WIN THIS GUYS

Daily reminder that all those votes came from Commiefornia

>Trump won over 3000 counties
>Clinton barely won 400
>Thats all that matters.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What I love most about this picture is it was out months before the election.

thanks for reminding me

bragging about beating a demagogue racist white cismale by only 3 million votes, really makes you think.

>Over 12 million illegals
>Get the wink to vote from Obama
>seriously thinking that at least a fraction of them won't vote for their own self interest

Congratulations on the determination though. Maybe in 2020 CTR will let you collect your overtime.

what's an id

Daily reminder that you are a cocksucking faggot fucking serb. How disgraceful. The paychecks stopped over a month ago and yet you persist.

There are more people in those 400 counties you dumb white uneducated trash.

Exactly, thats why popular vote doesn't matter. The country has extremely diverse areas and different needs. Why let a bunch of libtards packed like sardines decide the direction the truly productive areas of the country is going to go?

>replying to yourself
>This.

Congrats, you're retarded.

Daily reminder that if the rules of the game were different, the voter turnout would be different, too .

MFW I never wanted Trump but he played America like a fiddle.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>spotted eagle with one electoral vote
If he runs in 2024 he has my vote.

>muh 3 million
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

>mfw this is literally what happened on election night

Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist, a traitor. Most people are rational and goodhearted, and they know a man like that has no business in the highest office. To say nothing of the marginalized and persecuted minorities who will flock to support to the woman who promises them a brighter future. Go to your neighbor and tell them you support Trump. Then watch as they slam the door in your face.

I'm serious. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends and your co-workers.

You will be an outcast in days while democratic views are accepted as the norm.

Checked

You fail to understand the power of slow and steady.

JEB

I do retard. People around me voted for Trump.

Its you again.

Im sure you're just a troll cause I dont believe anyone is so stupid to not realize she had 3million illegal votes

They all know. Nothing's changed.

In fact, some have even thanked me for bringing it up first so they, too, could admit they also voted for Trump.

its the albanian again, making us serbs look more annoying than we actually are

Only the people I already hated and didn't talk to because I thought they were faggots outcasted me.
hahahahahaha

Can you imagine what the Hillary timeline looks like right about now. Dare we think about it?

Exactly the opposite.

If you talk to real working people, both white and blue collar, they were sick of being milked to death while everyone else got a free ride.

TLDR; kill yourself

t. Wall Street Employee

>Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber.

I live in a rural Texas town, I guarantee you the majority of people voted for Trump. I can also guarantee you that the sardine packed libs in California that the user mentioned are also in their own echo chamber.

The difference? We won. Deal with it.

>Drumpf
>bigotry

You expect me to call Bruce Jenner a woman and use "her" pronouns but can't even be consistent enough to use Trump's preferred name?

wew lad

if you're going to copy and paste absoulte bullshit, you could at least change a few words around to make the copypasta less obvious.

p.s. I know more people irl that wanted Trump over Hillary, and I live in a blue state! Well I bet you can't speak English anyways, serb lol

We really should have had a pool going about how long it would take you to get up the nerve to post again

>Drumpf was elected by the 200 year old system established by the slave owners.

They'll flock just like they did on election night. Keep fooling yourself, use whatever twisted logic you like to warp what you want to be real, into what actually is. More people are and were pissed at the establishment and mainstream media than were or are angry at a smug orange guy that says mean things.

>copypasta is for newfags

well it's a copypasta, another poster from Serbia pasted the same exact post a couple days ago. Probably can't even speak English.

>can't even

Clocks ticking CTR, that funding isn't going to last forever.

Worked exactly as intended.

Mob rule lost.

NO coastal picks and dirty spics voted for her. The weak, and spiritually infirm voted for Hillary Clinton. I'm not a Trump fan, but the fact that we went into this election cycle with Clinton as the anointed victor is repulsive.

That shit is sooo cringey. I hope some user made it ironically and if wasn't meant to be taken serious

girl in the orange isn't shakin ass in the same directions as the others... did Russian hacking do this too?

>Drumpflestinskins BTFOooo
Dammit Ill kinda miss CTR

>Spotted Eagle
>a fucking made up name got more electoral votes than the heir of the Bush dynasty
>More niggers voted for DAVID DUKE in Louisiana than for Jeb Bush in all the primary states he campaigned in

MY TEA'S GONE COLD
I'M WONDERING WHY
I GOT OUT OF BED AT ALL

>girl in the orange isn't shakin ass in the same directions as the others

She is 180 degrees out of phase, to be exact.

>did Russian hacking do this?

Yes, without a doubt. My super secret evidence that you can neve see, for your own safety, clearly shows it.

First of all you don't live in this country so don't act like you know what is going on here. Secondly outside of liberal cities on ghe coasts the people around the country are pretty happy with what happened. There are still people with Trump signs up around where I live.

Faith Spotted Eagle is a native American leader

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

thissing yourself

And how many were Illegals again?

Imagine all of the memes that were never brought to life because Hillary lost.

Pretty sure they were shitty anyway, so we dodged a bullet.

Literally the only person I have met that was anti Trump is the queer that works down the street. Literally no one else. You either live in Mexifornia, or you are a fag you're self.

This pasta is fucking stale. Neck yourself,my dude.

Americans didn't vote for her.

People who were granted citizenship for nothing did, as americans with grandparents who were citizens overwhelmingly voted for trump. Also, clinton barely won any states with voter ID, so who knows who or what voted for clinton in those states, as any fool with a pulse from wherever (obviously not american) could have voted for her in many locations.

If dems really want to play this game, put photo id in every state and they'll all go red, fuckers.

Serbian CTR shill strikes again

what a ginger retard

PFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well yeah, the pasta's from last Christmas.
Makes NO sense to be eating it March

Oh, look! It's proxy Serbia hillshill again! Go drink a gallon of bleach and then set yourself on fire you waste of oxygen.

youtube.com/watch?v=VGcWIF3ucCQ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You realize that if the election was based on the popular vote the campaigning would have been completely different right? It's irrelevant to bring up the popular vote.

SAD

This is how she won. Muh IDs

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84335228/

Serbia is the bro of the world.

Sorry, Stayacunts.

Fuck off. Drampf won, but you don't need to be a sexist as*hole.

That had to have been the most lazy and uncreative catchphrase in political history.

I am so done with this site.

youtu.be/tL9xJoUJ6QE

This is exactly why chink moot can't get rid of flags and especially not IDs. So we can pinpoint obvious shitposts easier.

>Drumpf
Um excuse you but this is extremely transphobic. Check your privilege shitlord.

> Creating a campaign that's a take on "I'm with Stupid"

> Having a slogan that says "I'm with her" instead of "She's with me"

> No apostrophe

> Her. Who? HER. ...Who? Clinton. Oh, ok.

>white
So when are you idiots going to stop pretending we did anything but perfect the world?

>Trump is hated and despised
Did you ever consider that maybe, just possibly, that a good majority of those people are lying about their ideologies so they won't get lynched by psychotic cunts like yourself and many other Hillshills? Especially since it's been revealed on multiple accounts just how violent and ruthless they are?

Well from an "ownership" perspective, that was a big mistake. Trump let people feel like he was about them and gave a fuck about their lives. Clinton had this aura of royal entitlement, raising her army of serfs to march along with her resplendent on her freshly-brushed horse.

Old piece of shit got what she deserved with that upset.

Like I literally can't even right now ugh

I'm really gonna miss these shitposts when you get tired of making them, you glorious, retarded serb. They really do so much for the community.
On one hand, they are so ineffective at conveying your apparent goal, that it adds some small amount of self-assurance to even the most dimwitted users for recognizing the shitpost, while (on the other hand) being so consistent in your failed messaging that it introduces a sense of permanence, reminding us that Sup Forums is still the same, that all is right with the board.

Like Jebcore, serbposting will forever be remembered fondly as an icon of this era in the board's history.

The crossthread ID days were the best in Sup Forums's history. Shilling went down like 60%, and shitposting went down by at least 20%. If anything good came out of Sup Forumsharbour it was that. which is why the cuck removed it.

I can get behind this.

Digits and Bill divorces Hillary!

It's just the fake shill act. No way in hell would somebody here really be that retarded, or at least in that way. If you look back nobody ever took the fake shills seriously, and for good reason.