Does anyone here have significant proof or have had an experience with UFOs/Aliens?

Does anyone here have significant proof or have had an experience with UFOs/Aliens?

Other urls found in this thread:

www53.zippyshare.com/v/3cNKiwWy/file.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you even exist?

Yea, I'll pm you the link.

We were programmed to know of the concept of UFOs.
The programmer of this universe therefore knew about them.
Therefore they exist at least in some form, on some plane.

I am an alien.

Why do you senpai

"Aliens" aren't the same size as us. Its funny we assume they would be. They are rather small, most not even a centimeter in height.

Why do you think earth is important enough for Aliens to give a fuck about us??

wheres your proof lol

why do u assume I think that? I'm just asking.

This is a board for politics and current events.

I saw a UFO 3 weeks ago actually. not even kidding.
It had no lights (saw it at around 3 am) and made no sound at all.

UFO are prety current events

Figured UFOS are somewhat political because supposedly governments around the world have been contacted/possibly influenced by them.

underrated thread

right bro

Take it to /x/. This isn't the place for this kind of shit.

did you tape it??

sure it is if you talk about demons thats something else thoguh

You have to go back.

This is such a fucking non issue. Aliens will come down when they want to, and not a moment sooner

speculation overload.

How could you see it at night if it had no lights? If it was dark and made no sound, how could you notice it? Was it shaped like a bat?

Make this thread political, or delete it, or watch it 404

Just prototypes that get spotted mostly.

I like when Sup Forums discusses /x/ type topics now and then. I can hear about interesting things and having it come from pol people makes it more credible than usual. I haven't had UFO experience, but I did have an experience with a ghost. I was going down the stairs at my friend's house and saw a large shadow dart under the stairs out of the corner of my eye. When I looked down there, nothing was there. My proof is that I am a sane and trustworthy person with adequate senses, and I say it happened. Thanks

Seen some massive military-industrial complex UFO in the night, silently hovering above, 200 ft up-one small faint yellow led visible, hard to make out the shape but believe me (user) that thing had a 50 ft wingspan....>figure wth, I'll point my Chinese made green laser at it.
>the UFO decides to stop still and hover above.
>slowly pushes forward, light zig zagged, disappears.
To this day I know I some some future tech, from this galaxy or another.
>inb4 my neighbors were being shitheads at 11pm.

kek, the night sky where I live isn't totally dark, you can somewhat see
it passed over my building and in less than 3 seconds it disappeared on the horizon.

dated but still 10/10

UFO's have always been one of those topics that I'm open to but have never saw any hard proof so far at least. I sometimes suspect that their COULD be other humans on some of those earth like planets NASA talks about from time to tome but that's also just my speculation.

Yes.
www53.zippyshare.com/v/3cNKiwWy/file.html

Unless they have time machines

Aliens don't exist

God exists and you can accept our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ into your heart instead of believing in Satan's fairy tales of aliens

I ain't downloading that shit, post links or something else

i've seen three UFOs

case 1) green fireball
case 2) likely something military -- i saw a light shoot from the ground, into the sky and just keep fuckin going
case 3) metallic object, broad daylight, clear skies -- i point to it, friends look -- we all watch in disbelief as this fuckin thing dissappears before our eyes

what is that user?

I saw one once

>Almost asleep in bed, it was around 3 am
>Wake up but cant move, there is this weird energy surrounding me.
>There is a small classic grey alien looking right at me.
>He/she/it seems surprised that I can see it.
>It walks right through the fucking wall like it wasn't there.
>I still can't move, can bearly move my fingers.
>When I move my fingers it's like I'm controlling the energy of the room, like an earthquake.
>Snap back, all energy gone, I can move

Went outside and smoked, freaked me out a little bit. What got me is how small the fucker was, like 3 feet tall. It totally was surprised I was "aware" of it.

thats fuckin crazy user

You had sleep paralysis

If repeating numerals aliens exist if not then they do not. KEK has spoken

that is sleep paralysis

Aliens are probably redpilled as fuck to make it through space

Two experiences both were around the same region (which today I think contains an ET underwater base, based on several eyewitnessess from the same region that report UFO sightings of similar nature)

Both my sightings were at Rio de Janeiro at these coords -23.011698, -43.437874

I was around 12 years old and was pretty sleepless that day, I decided to stare out the window and there were a dozen lights floating over the sea (relatively close to the beach) with several colors, I remember yellow, red, green, blue. At first I thought they were illegal ballons, but then they started fucking dancing in the sky doing motions that would be even to my kid mind impossible for ballons. I ran to my mothers room and knocked on the door desperately for a few minutes until she woke up. By the time I got her to the balcony the UFOs had disapeared.

Fast foward 12-13 years and me and two friends were on his balcony (coords -23.013505, -43.451891) and we had a power outage. Since we were in the middle of a thunderstorm but with no rain, we decided to go to the balcony and try to photograph lightning while smoking weed. At some point a globe of yellow light similar to the one seen in the jerusalem UFO video flew from the west with amazing speed and with a impossible pattern, doing loops and changing altitude constantly, when it got close to being in front of us (despite prolly being miles away) it changed direction and speed, and bolted into the sea and disapeared.

I have heard more than 10 stories from people in this region seeing UFOs behave similarly, and often from second hand accounts of friends who couldnt have coordinated the story details.

Witnessed

And what do you think causes sleep paralysis, and why? Aliens so they can observe you

praise kek

PRAISE KEK!

I've unironically seen a UFO. I have no proof it happened, nor do I have any idea who built it.
In my experience, if someone says they saw something flying in the sky and didn't know what it was, so therefore aliens are real, is being intellectually dishonest.

>Saw a thing in the sky as a child

>Smoking weed
>Like the Jerusalem video which was proven fake

Hurr

3 e-books in pdf format highly relevant to this topic

Are you familiar with ball lightning? Possibly a plasma or geomagnetic/electrical phenomena?

Yeah man, I mean it was surprised as shit that I was aware of it, like I shouldn't of been aware of anything at that time. Like it's mind control failed or something.

Think of a tiger waking up early after it's been tranquilized when researchers are tagging it or something.

All the proof we need

yay alium thread

One thing you notice when you start digging into ET's and UFO's and all that is that they're often referred to as inter-dimensional or higher-dimensioanl beings or something along those lines. This to me makes me think that they exist around us at all times, we just don't see them until either we or they shift conciousness into their or our normal (astral) plane of consciousness.

I had a weird experience with fear and losing track of hours of time when I was younger I didn't even use drugs at the time. Ever sense then I have had some weird PTSD shit ,where everyone I didn't see that walks up to me scares the living shit out of me. But....IDK if it was alien shit, just weird shit like what people talk about experiencing after alien abductions