Can I unlearn what I have learned?

Please. I can't take this shit anymore. I used to be a happy and upbeat person. I used to believe in the equality of all people. I used to think that education and targeted government spending could fix many problems. Then I took the redpill. Now I can't help but think that nothing can fix human subgroups with IQs that fall to the left of the bell curve. I see that the world is one endless rat race of mindless consumerism that diverts us from the death of Western culture. I am now a pessimistic person. I'm afraid of settling down and marrying someone because feminism has destroyed social norms that used to hold marriages together.

Please, I want to unlearn what I have learned! If you're a newbie to Sup Forums, see this as a warning. DO NOT TAKE THE RED PILL. It will fuck you up!

Other urls found in this thread:

faculty.georgetown.edu/irvinem/theory/Haraway-CyborgManifesto-1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Relax, most scientists don't believe in that race/IQ garbage. You have science and rationality on your side.

Fuck off faggot. We all live with this. The ride will end someday.

>believing anything academia says

Oh sweet summer child

Don't believe, or don't bother to cover the subject in any way because of the social norms?

I'd say it's the latter.

This is what blue pills tell themselves to make themselves feel better

You seem to forget that people are different.
That's the real thing- SJWs try and tell people that everyone is the same while saying that everyone is unique at the same time.

Stop being a pussy.

Find a traditional wife and have white children.

Live simply.

Put silver and copper in your water.

I have bad news for you.

welcome brother

>nigger detected

There's no going back.

You think that's bad, imagine how bad it was being red-pilled before Trump.

>he's not a Christian fundamentalist
And you call yourself red pilled?

Then what do we do now? I feel like we are simply playing our violins while Rome burns.

you cannot unsee. you cannot unlearn.
you cannot leave.
enjoy.

>find traditional wife

Where? While you're at it, can you tell me where to find unicorns?

No.

Will you fight like a man or die like a dog? Stand firm at the gates of the abyss and let those eye shine bright, you faggot.

We go deeper down the rabbit hole, and either stand up and fight or lay down and die.

faculty.georgetown.edu/irvinem/theory/Haraway-CyborgManifesto-1.pdf

Kys you fuckin high school kid

No. On the contrary, I was bluepilled through high school and college. I totally drank the bluepilled kool aid for a long time. I was a sheep, but damn, I lived a careless life.

What you should've also learned is that the blue-pilled world is unsustainable and is headed towards a violent collapse. What the redpill teaches you is to prepare through training and stockpiling of essentials, so that when all hell breaks loose, YOU will be one of the strong ones with food, water, and enough guns and ammo to separate the human garbage from those who can help rebuild civilization.

Hi you must be new here.

Kill yourself immediately newfag.

you are so fucking cringe kill yourself

Knowledge is power!!!!!!!!!!

Grow Up Pussy. Learn from the nigger. If there is someone you don't like just pull the trigger because death is the one thing were all equal in.

Targeted government spending can fix many problems! The current issue is misaligned incentive structures in current spending schemes.

Racial IQ differences mostly seem to disappear when controlling for environment and nutrition. Charities operating in the developing world that focus on things like deworming, enriching grain with nutrients, and iodizing water are all slowly increasing IQ among the youth there. As a side note, adults with low IQ as a result of a development issue (worms, malnutrition, etc.) are likely stuck that way :( until they die off, you will likely continue to see very bad societal coordination problems in the developing world.

As for your disillusionment, meaning is made, not found, so it is quite possible that your life in particular will not be devoid of it!

Settling down and marrying someone is definitely something you should do if you want to and find a suitable person. Birth rates are declining and most people should ideally do this and have 2-3 children. I have settled down and plan to have as many children as circumstances allow.

I hope you feel better!

>Find a traditional wife

In some rural shit village I will never venture into?

This word red pilled.. If you say you are red pilled it doesn't really mean much. Maybe you came into contact with somethings that shifted your paradigm of reality.. very uncomfortable to go through any kind of reality shift and destruction of an old paradigm of reality. Trust me though. You guys aren't red pilled if you are still talking about it as if it is something that happened and has an end. There is no end once your ability to go inward is opened up. So don't get caught in the trap that you have been red pilled and its over for you. You now have the answers.. Reality is very fucking crazy and magical when you start to undo and unlearn your psychological conditioning installed in you by this sick society. Even the countries themselves are not real. Even the days of the week are not real... all existing in this sick world to control you.

>I know this steak is not real, but I don't care

Praise Monotheistic Kek.

Actually preserving proper family structure can mitigate a lot of the problems caused by low IQ, as can protectionist trade policies that keep low-level jobs at home.