Chance the Rapper is moving to New Zealand and bringing black people with him

Chance the Rapper is moving to New Zealand and bringing black people with him.

twitter.com/chancetherapper/status/814552883790086144

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZnLdrAvb4w
twitter.com/chancetherapper/status/814552883790086144
visabureau.com/newzealand/emigration-point-system.aspx
genius.com/Chance-the-rapper-no-problem-lyrics
genius.com/Donnie-trumpet-and-the-social-experiment-sunday-candy-lyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=DVkkYlQNmbc
genius.com/Chance-the-rapper-blessings-reprise-lyrics
immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/about-visa/investor-investor-2-resident-visa
youtube.com/watch?v=mLm_8QH6s08
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who?

aaaannndd now he's banned from ever coming back

>New Zealand lets anyone move there

Niggers are stupid

awesome please take them all if you can

Fuck off we're full

He did a commercial for Kit Kats. That's as much as I know about him.

Who?
Why would black people improve NZ?

he is gonna be broke in 15 years

we have enough niggers of our own thanks very much

I think it's more of a joke
the black people part
lighten up niggers

Why the fuck do black people do this? Look at all the replies. TONS of blacks want to Move there now. Why must they infect other nations and countries? Why don't they choose to build up their homelands in Africa, Lord knows that they need it.

Y'all do? I though Maori were yellow.

You better check again. Look at all of his previous tweets and then tell me he isn't serious and/or influencing blacks to Move to Kiwi Island.

>TONS of blacks want to move there now
m8 there'll be a gang shooting tomorrow and they'll forget all about moving to new zealand

they're polynesian, so pretty much yellow. Most of them are nigger tier though

Some rapper and he did a song with skrillex.

Could very well just be excitement at making such a big decision to move

Don't think it's a big problem anyway, there are already Abbos, if anything the people chance hangs out with would be a significant improvement

That's what happens when you live in a country that seriously debates about giving illegal shitskins free college education like it's a civil rights issue. The poor thing thinks all countries are like that.

i love kiwis

No. Don't. Please stay.

Letting niggers off their chains was a mistake. No race is as disgusting and nation wrecking as them. Say what you will about shitskins, beaners, and asians; they at least have somewhat established societies. But niggers? Niggers have mud huts and eat literal shit.

The world would be a better place without them and Islam. Rid the world of those 2, and it would be a much better place.

If you're black and reading this, hang yourself.

please take all of the black people with you

hey, thanks for taking some niggers off our hands, we really appreciate it.

The black community in the US is only getting worse and they can’t be bothered to fix the underlying culture that made it that way. So they opt to move to white areas or in this case looking to other parts of the world.

another tired shitty rapper who advocates gratuitous drug use, mistreatment of women, illegal use of firearms, and violence against police, you know the drill.

Maoris will wreck them. Itll be glorious. Ki ora cunts fucking clownshoes

>And watch NZ's population for black people skyrocket cuz we are going to make it happen
I don't wanna live in America 2.0!

>literally nobody

Something tells me he isn't going to take Laqueesha and Trayvon

He'll only take the whitest niggers in the country and leave the black nigger trash behind

Forgot pic...

Too bad the chinks will own this place in the next 15 years and they HATE niggers.

He can't just "bring people with him" like you can in America or wherever he's from.

He's in for a rude awakening if he leaves let alone that no one outside of the U.S. mainstream-wise listens to rap. It's all light years ahead of us culture wise besides nu-Germany and nu-Sweden. But I doubt nu-Sweden blasts rap.

lol you do realise the president of your country is black and literally nobody of your culture shares your views.

maybe infact, it is you who should get out of the country since it is actually you who is the "minority culture"

Forgot to mention the heavy Christianity in his music

>Implying he'll have a cent left of his fortune in 15 years

No one teaches rappers how to invest or save. Their lifestyle leaves them broke as soon as they leave the public eye.

It is easy for Americans to travel there and stay for three months as there's no need for a visa only a passport. Moving there is probably a different story altogether. I think he noticed how easy it was for him to travel to NZ and assumed moving there is also a breeze.

>It was a beautiful place but there weren't any black people

Maybe, just maybe... these two things are related somehow?

But where do I move? Nowhere seems safe anymore. The American Midwest seems to be the only area in the US that isn't affected by the nigger issue. I hope to live in a small town with a couple thousand people and not a single nog someday, but I fear that even that will soon be only a dream.

Where do I go, user? Nowhere is safe.

Everyone send this to him
youtube.com/watch?v=jZnLdrAvb4w

>place has such beauty
>0 black people

Can he not do math

He sometimes comes on my pandora radio when I'm working out

it's actual garbage music, like not even suitable to listen to as background music in a club

i don't understand why he's so popular, and I like the most degenerate nigger rap available

If you want something "close" to non-US culture I would suggest Las Vegas. It's a stretch but it's pretty much the best we have because the jews leave it alone due to its name, crime history (Italians control it and still do for sure trust me), and other things.

If you want no niggers there's a ton of rural places. Fuck dude, even in CA I found towns without spics or niggers and they weren't that small.

Chance is no nigger

He and Childish Gambino are in fact the most kinder eggs nignogs out there

And 99% of the blacks hopping on his train wouldn't be able to pass thru immigration. New Zealand only give visas for people who will land there employed.

Yeah, you have to take some Expression of Interest test or some shit. My brother just came back from living there for a year and I'm almost certain the test is heavily dependent upon education and having a secure skilled job. Don't get any mega bonus points for having shit colored skin. So literally no niggers will qualify.

>twitter.com/chancetherapper/status/814552883790086144

come on Sup Forums fuck up this comment section.

>Can he not do math
No. He's black.

visabureau.com/newzealand/emigration-point-system.aspx

Sorry niggers you have to stay here

Please NZ don't let them do it, your country is most beautiful place in a world, god did you a favour splitting continents and leaving all predators behind. I don't want niggas near forest penguins or snow parrots, they don't deserve it. plox kill the them upon arrival.

none of it matters if you're filthy rich or famous, 'tho. He's both outside the stormfront bubble.

They will give him a visa just for his talents as a rapper and he won't be a burden to anyone because he's a millionaire.

Hell, even the US is like that. If you have the cash it doesn't matter where you from, you'll just buy your way in.

>NZ was cool and all, but where was muh diversity? (I'm bringing blacks with me next time!)
>Maori/PI, Indian-NZ, Asian-NZ, Arab-NZ everywhere
>Yeah but that doesn't count, a country isn't diverse and ~multi-cultural~ if there aren't any black people!

kek

I say book it to Montana.

>Israel declares war on kiwis
>niggers start moving to new Zealand
Hmmmmm

t-thanks poland

diversity = black people here

Why are you asking a black person to have reason?

stay out of my state nigger

Montana was a nice state thinking about moving there.
But next time I go I'll bring more blacks wasn't enough there.

Even bring my mama.

This, black peoples problems are black peoples fault. Theres going to be a reckoning for teaching me all I had to do is not be racist, and then fuck with me with institutional racism to appease fucking morons.

Why would they not want the biggest rapper in the scene ATM. Not every one sees the world through racist tinted glasses

i'll kill your entire family and nobody will ever find your bodies because you'll be devoured by bears

Chance is like the opposite of what you just said, he is a devout christian rapper who denounces violence in his songs. Im not a fan of his just saying.

Also theblack people that cause problems cant afford to move to NZ

Time to go post it on black twitter how great Montana is and we all need to move there.

>And bringing some black people

Yeah, Maori's and Samoans already exist, and one of their favorite pass times is beating up Africans.

Although that's AFRICANS, not "African-Americans"

>Why would they not want the biggest rapper in the scene ATM.
thats kendrick lamar you dumbass, or at the very least drake or jcole

genius.com/Chance-the-rapper-no-problem-lyrics

I don't know any of this dudes songs. This is the first result I found.

>devout Christian rapper
Epic, simply epic. Chance is a nigger and should be treated as such.

Oh vey, goyim think of the diversity! Diversity is strength!

>It was beautiful

>Zero black people

Don't they get it?

>advocates gratuitous drug use, mistreatment of women, illegal use of firearms, and violence against police

Wasn't Tyler the Creator banned from performing in NZ because of his lyrics? What rapper thinks they can move let alone perform there.

Also, doesn't a criminal record prevent moving to another country and even leaving the US.

Yeah I understand that. My point is he can't bring a litter of useless Jamals and LeQuandras with him.

>I've had an unforgettably good first time in New Zealand

And what may have contributed to making it so good I wonder.

You already do
>70% white

ive got the biggest fucking grin on my face but i feel really fucking bad for NZ. they are going to get a bunch of american niggers who know fuck all about NZ moving there

STAY STRONG MY ANZAC BROTHERS

>Also, doesn't a criminal record prevent moving to another country and even leaving the US.
It shouldn't they should do what Cuba and England did ship off all felons while destroying their citizenship papers.

>Abbos

>New Zealand

No.

Not even African Americans want to live around Abbo's.

genius.com/Donnie-trumpet-and-the-social-experiment-sunday-candy-lyrics
Here's a pretty thoughtful and christian song of his.

Tyler The Creator wasn't strictly "banned". And it was Australia - Not New Zealand. But he didn't want to put up with the bullshit.

Chris Brown WAS banned from entering Australia.

Isn't it hard as fuck to move to NZ?

>genius.com/Chance-the-rapper-no-problem-lyrics
jesus christ I thought rapping had to rhyme a bit at least

>Chance the Rapper is moving to New Zealand and bringing black people with him.
Aaaand.... he'll be moving back to Chicongo with his nigger entourage within a month when they find out that:

a) sheep don't have anything of value when you try to rob them
b) despite some of them being white and female, raping sheep really isn't that great
c) the native Maoris eat people

That songs about how he created his own label because record labels fuck everyone over

Maybe you shouldn't have enslaved them. Maybe you should have relocated them to Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=DVkkYlQNmbc

They never think they are the problem until the country becomes a Zimbabwe.

The opposite. Invest enough into the local economy (buy an expensive house) you can get residency. That said that's only if you have no criminal record.

If you don't have a degree and a skilled job waiting there, then yes.

>genius.com/Chance-the-rapper-blessings-reprise-lyrics
Anyone saying he's not a good christian boy just needs to stfu tbqhwyf

They'll all move to Auckland so at least they'll only bother Islanders and Asians.

So what Tupac had a song called Dear Mommy didn't make him a feminist.

He was banned for inciting violence against police at a concert prior to coming here. Plenty of gangster rappers perform here.

Bring back white Australia policy

I like this song a lot, I dislike lil wayne though

immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/about-visa/investor-investor-2-resident-visa

Also known as why you don't let Jews and Libtards fight over who rules.

its just too good though

a shitty black rapper says new zealand was good and that he wants to move there. then heaps of his followers who probably cant point to NZ on a map say they want to move there too and bring their mama's. youre going to have a horde of niggers

We already do in Auckland, got accosted by what was obviously a street walker outside the police station today. In the end they'll discover this place actually sucks and stop coming, and Auckland will become less white and none will bother with the rest of the country 'cause they backwater racyiz n'shiet'.

White people are behind all the degeneracy in the world

You and only you have destroyed the black community

I just went to a place with no black people and it was amazing. I'm going to bring black people and make it horrible.

He doesn't even see the irony or understand the Redpill he just dropped.

He isn't really even black but yeah okay.

I'd like Krs to move to NZ instead
youtube.com/watch?v=mLm_8QH6s08

If it's yellow or black it has to go back.