Stealing money from children with cancer. Stealing money from children with cancer. Let it sink in...

Stealing money from children with cancer. Stealing money from children with cancer. Let it sink in. Stealing money from children with cancer...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/g1ozm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fakenews

gonna need a source on that

They're terminal. Who cares?

It's not like they were going to use it for college.

At least I hope the children with cancer are owned by Drumpf supporters, so I can laugh at the irony and betrayal that they face. Fucking scumbags, bending over for billionaires

>trumpdaily.com
alrighty

Good

The weak must feed the strong

>trumpdaily

really made me think

Fake News. Unlike the real news that Clinton helps price fix life saving drugs so pharma companies can rake in more profit.

Remember. Make it air-tight.

Air. Fucking. Tight.

fucked up if true

You can't really take the moral high ground while also wishing for people to have cancer.

Especially if you think they're idiots being taken advantage of. Like, what are you thinking?

"Oh wow, what a tragedy. This person over here was completely lied to and manipulated into hurting themselves. I hope they get anally raped, and their children get cancer. That will make things better."

How do you not see, by your own criteria, how terrible you are?

>Clinton and Obama proven corrupt
>still needing proof on Trump

>trumpdaily

Did Hillary seriously fund a propaganda website dedicated to reporting fake news about the Trump family?

Holy shit she needs to get a job or something to do with her free job

the Eric Trump Foundation (ETF) paying hundreds of thousands over the last 10 years to host lavish fundraising events at Donald Trump’s golf courses.

In promotional videos and press releases, ETF touts a 95 to 100 percent donation ratio and implies that by benefit of being a Trump, namesake properties are handed over for charity events at little or no cost. But according to a Daily Beast analysis of annual IRS reports and New York state financial disclosures from the charity’s inception in 2007 to 2014, the most recent year for which data is available, ETF spent $881,779 on its annual Golf Invitational at Trump-owned clubs, a portion of which—$100,000 in 2013 and $88,000 in 2014—was reported as paid directly “to a company of a family member of the Board of Directors.” In other words, Donald Trump himself.

how is this proof

Killed gays. let that sink in

wtf I hate trumps now!

Can't they at least TRY to be convincing.
An argument needs opposition to prove itself but this is just pleb tier.

absolutely savage

HOW WILL DRUMPF FAGS EVER RECOVER
guess now im a #cruzmissle

>Trump took $188k from kids with cancer
Yeah, sounds completely believable.

Are you trying to meme? This is not how to meme. GIT GUD SCRUB

wtf i hate trump now

Wow, Donald Trump is trying to cure cancer as well as everything else?

What a guy!

not entirely true "the company of a family member of the board of directors". This means that 100k went to the damn country club, most likely for upkeep and other expenses

You'd think something like this would be getting more media attention. I wonder why it's not...oh that's right, because it's pure bullshit.

archive link

archive.is/g1ozm

oh gee...
what jew tax bracket ceo pocket monger warranted this (((((story))))))

Babatunde Onikoyi

How about some citations fagit?

clickbait site
fuck you faget