W-Why are so many people dropping like flies? What's going on?

W-Why are so many people dropping like flies? What's going on?

STAR killz, generates so much reverence for a dying system

also read the encoded tweets by carrie fisher, she revealed many things if you can crack the code

Mandalorians

Winter

kek

Midichlorians?

if there is a conspiracy then follow the money.

who benefits from people thinking about carrie fisher? those who put out star wars films.

who benefits from people thinking about anton yelchin? those who put out star trek films

who benefits from people thinking about alan rickman? those who put out harry potter and related media

who gives a shit it's a bunch of celebrities who contribute fuck all to society. people die everyday and no one gives a shit.

They want you to pay attention to that instead of something else.

a person dies every minute

I mean, Kek has gotta eat something

It's a clustering illusion combined with the Neil Degrasse-types unknowingly professing astrological beliefs. It's fascinating to watch.

as the worlds population increases more people will die

it's quite cruel if you think about it

this is just schizophrenia you need to get help.

seems a little convenient considering all the flim flam trying to be pulled concerning Russia's involvement in the election. it's just part of the show.

Offerings to Kek. Praise Kek!

fake and gay

only GOD

Good lord, look at that incredible pattern.

Is there any possibility that she was being telepathically contacted by the Bogdanoff brothers?

a fucking leaf

Trump had to sacrifice his friends in show biz to achieve his dream.

probably the beginning of the rapture or something idk

I never said that I believe that to be the case but OP was asking for potential causes.

I hope more of them die.

Fuck boomers.

>people die everyday and no one gives a shit.
Yeah I know, but this much at one time?

I thought it was every 10 seconds and a new baby is born in return.

Can we meme Pepe into some Sumerian stone tablets somewhere?

>Yeah I know, but this much at one time?
citation on general increase? Or are you just a blue pilled celebrity obsessed faggot?

Yeah. Everyday. It's been happening for centuries now. But keep it on the down lo....

So why can't your frog god get rid of more millennial? Will an aloha snackbaring at some liberal ivy league college or something.

They weren't prepared for the incoming reckoning that is the Trump presidency. It blows their minds and crushes their hearts and obviously causes strokes too.

Everything they thought that they accomplished in the last eight years will be undone with a single stroke of a pen.

Mark my words, women will become classy again, and men will become respectable.

Kek

KEK DEMANDS SACRIFICE

oih thx pol, good investo as usual

still love you

Every 12 seconds a person dies, every 10 seconds a person is born. That statistic is for the US alone...

Praise Kek, he is the ultimate god.

What does take Gary's mean

>take Gary's
who the fuck is Gary?

>I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.

During the election season our (((masters))) decide which celebrities they need to promote or cull for the new generation, you'll notice we lost a lot of great folks in 2008, they were specifically chosen in order to help promote the agenda for that time. Since there's a lot more agitation going on for the Trump age, they've really stepped up the culling in a desperate hope to control it.

What so is the Queen hospitalized or is it a hoax?

boomers. get ready to see it a lot in your life.

Kek demands a major sacrifice for the great happening to come, but we will bask in his chaotic light

>the great happening
America reaching an all-time high is the only "great happening" happening here.

She is but no one knows if shes dead, however old sick people dont exactly last long, such as carrie fischer and her mother.

The democrates are mentally weak. They have not lost this bad in a long time and this has affected their will to live. Your will to live affects your physical state, it can make you sick, sweat, make you think your partially/temporarily paralyzed etc.

They are also physically weak. Their diets are poor, the ingredients for their foods are subpar, their sleep cycles are worse, they get no exercise and even the ones that do build build specialized muscle groups that are not natural waste calories and cause dangerous amounts of stress on the skeletal structure.

They are weaker, they die younger, have less teeth, poor immune systems and we've broken their spirit, and deep down they know we're right, even if it isn't nice. So those that were alive mostly by will power alone on the losing side are now feedbacklooping themselves to death. And each new one adds more despair.

Im not crying on a cartoon website, but my entire family died this year, on separate dates, not like one horrible accident. My father, my mother, my one remaining grandparent, and my ex-wife. She was my ex, but we were close and knew each other since elementary school. I dont have and extended family of uncles and cousins and shit, and my parents didnt have any money. My dad left me his truck...
I dunno. Its like a culling or some shit.

Bro, hundreds of thousands of people die everyday.

You're next OP!

Reroll

I hate to be the pothead hippie but *hits bong* I know it may be hard now, but karma is a bitch, but she is fair. You may have lost all that, but you are now in a position where karma pretty much owes you, and probably has greatness ahead of you. There are only 2 things A)You cannot give into depression and think you will get nothing, because then that'll be your path B) You cannot ever think you deserve it, you must still earn it, but know the moment you get too prideful or arrogant you will also fail.

But take that with a grain of salt, after all this is a primate plant ingesting in caves cavepainting.

IT'S HAPPENING
PEOPLE ARE DYING

Are people really this dense?
>old people who happen to be celebrities die
>omg people are dropping like flies!!!!

Year of the Reaper.
KEK has price to it, and the price is souls.