Which is the most cucked race in the world?

Which is the most cucked race in the world?

>pic related

Defiantly asians. Was at Disney land today, saw at LEAST 20 WMAF couples and so many fun-sized, money-cucked asian dudes with their gf's. It's a shame, tons of Asian women are looking elsewhere for mates and neglecting their own kind. Hopefully Asian males will be able to recover.

There are like 2 billion of them, though...

Spics

USA
via Israel

/thread

>show me someone who says different and I'll show you a liar

Whites

>USA
>race

Race of mutts

Indians
>hardest working race
>I have literally never met a female that has said they find Indians attractive

Current Mr universe is a poo iirc

Amerilards

Brits come on, you don't have to be embarrassed by your US soft spot.

USA isn't a race ya silky spook

>Whole female population gets fucked by ugly old tourists
>All beautiful girls leave with superior white husband the country
>Men becoming traps en masse to fill the gap of missing thaigirls for pleasing the white cock

south americans and black americans
>no longer have a native language
>have european names
>literally had their identity wiped out

Yes you are, you are the race of the goyim.

That image can be likened to your average British woman to be honest

all disgusting southeast asians

>billions of gooks with growing population all over the world, in every semi sucessful country in the world
>less that a billion whites in stagnating nations with negative birthrates and soon to be no homeland.
We need to get our shit together soon doodz

Whites.

Probably African blacks depending how you look at it

It doesn't matter because there are so many asians

whites via black bulls

Pretty much.

FIGO'd

Lately, it seems the lighter skin people in western countries have become the most cucked. Our civil war will be soon...

>Cambodian niggers

Gotta agree with this. Just look at most western countries, openly promoting mix racing with predominately white females and coloured males.Look at the ethnic groups in the US, Canada, Germany, France, Sweden, Britain, etc. Now look at India, Japan, China, South Korea which are homogeneous countries.
Even watching Western shows, most recently Westworld, I can see how they forced BMWF couples and portray black males as dominant and white males as submissive. White people are trying to breed themselves out of existence.

stop race mixing faggots