It appears American negros now believe they're entitled to New Zealand

why do the blacks make everything about race

we will never have a colorblind society if they keep bringing it up

Any New Zealand anons care to comment on your potential new neighbors?

We will never have a color blind society so long as we have colored people in the country.

We wuz maori n shit.

A concerning development. What are the New Zealand government's policies on nigger containment?

Give the word and I'll fly over and help throw them into the volcanoes

Make Anime Real

uhhh yis mayte we are very excited to have someone tew satisfy ar wives while wi're bisy with the flock ay

Not sure, there's actually New Zealanders responding to their tweets with varying versions of "yeah man come on over we love diversity!"
Trojan horse.

They send them to Mordor.

Kek

>coons
>having enough money to move away from their gentrified shithole ghettos

they arent going anywhere

What do you call a sheep tied to a lamp post near auckland?
A leisure center

North Island I presume (niggers don't like the cold), good luck moving into māori territory bro..

This.

I went on Purdue, UCLA, UCB websites and it seems americans are just obsessed with race and diversity. Idk whats up with that. Even in Canada we don't give special privilege for being black or asian. Canadian universities assess admissions purely on marks.

If by Americans you mean blacks and if by university administrators you mean jews, then yes I agree.

They will get their shit pushed in by some Maoris.

because that's their crutch. take away the race card and they'll fall down like a house of cards.

Friendly reminder the Museum of Racial History is a thing

this

"muh reparations"

Fuck off lil bros full
I wont be having those apes invade my mates across the ditch

Let them. The Earth wants NZ back.

all blacks will literally be all black soon

They're probably better than fucking hori cunts. At least these guys make bank.

Pretty shit since its easy to move from nz to aus

>Israel declares war on New Zealand after UN vote
>Blacks begin moving to New Zealand within a week of the announcement
Like pottery

this
only australia gets to invade new zealand

Nz user reporting in, I feel like they would not be overly welcomed with those sort of opinions in South Island of nz. They can race bait and stuff all they like, we just don't give a damn.

New Zealand already has its own niggers. They call them Maoris.

What's with you guys and deportation camps.

Send them to Canterbury, let the skinheads do their thang

> Even in Canada we don't give special privilege for being black or asian.

top kek. my two supervisors at my last job (in Canada) were massively incompetent and a gook/jew combo

WE WUZ KIWIS AND SHEEPS

>how do i immigration

>kikeland threatens kiwis
>niggers now want to move to new zealand

Nothing fishy here.

(((Americans))) are still americans

Well dude i keked a ton I'll tell you that much

ACTUALY
*smacks lips*
ONE OF DA FIRST NEW ZEALANDERS WUZ BLACK
*robs a 7/11*
SO WE IS RETURNIN TO OUR HOMELAND
*kills two people*
SO WE WUZ KIWIZ N SHIEEEEET

COME ON NZ TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF YOU'RE FULL!

Well played

What the hell is wrong with """African""" """Americans"""

This

Most of those people don't have their shit together enough to move like that.

Fuck off we're full.

Happy?

This. Sadly this.

You already know that racism is everything now. The word got so milked even weather is racism is some peoples eyes. They push it further and further just because if they don't wanna be "equal" even if they preach it. If they was equal they no special founds.

Take as many as you'd like!

No that seemed too forced. Try it again.

Let's add Dacquarius to the list!

I hope you lot residing in New Zealand enjoy our niggers. They're creme la creme and finely bred after years of slave eugenics, built for strength yet lacking of all social skills ultimately making them dumb. The only thing they know how to do is beg, fuck, and of course chimp out.

Feel free to take 'em off our hands, not that we wanted them in the first place.

>60%!!

>whose laughing now

jej

You do realize most Blacks have English, Irish, or Scottish last names. Because they are either descended from Irish or owned by British Americans

Yo no hablo español

Bye Bye NZ

This nigga will get dropped if he tries coming Southside aucks with this fuckin ego talking bout 0 black people in NZ

Typical rich boy attitude he probably visited like what some white people club on the wharf in the CBd while staying at the hilton or someshit

He will probably buy some mansion for his family in st heliers and never venture south cos that's where the really niggas are and he would get dropped fast talking like hes the king nigga there

RIP NZ

I hate you fuckers. Nothing pisses me off more than a nigger with a white name or surname.

Neither do I. I am a white British American. Are you a white Brit Achmed Kowalaski

Now we have thousands of niggers wanting to move here. This guy could say Iceland and a flock of them will migrate there instantaneously.

I can report there is a black guy in my school, and I saw a family of them the other day just walking about minding their own business. Wish we had good police like the usa

>hack twitter
>recommend siberia

profit?

That might be true but otherwise Canada is pretty cucked too.

Genius! Niggers can freeze to death there.

WE /KIWI/ NOW

Sorry... I'm bad at making small talk.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OF!!! WE WILL SHRINK YOUR HEADS AND EAT YOUR HANDS YOU DITY FUCKING NIGGERS!!!!

>remind out people how to build and farm and dance around sacred fires

it's gonna be the other black american colony (liberia) five days after they realize there isn't any free gibs.

Fuck off cunt we're full... unless your name is Chang and you have money in witch case I welcome you on behalf of the new zealand people.

fuck, i think you hit the nail on the head user

Is there anything WE wuznt?

>minding their own business

Please please please move to New York or DC and get a retail job near black neighborhoods. Or even try and just walk through one.

honestly most people aren't terrible, but many are and the "good" people will literally never do shit about it in those neighborhoods, hell they even defend it.

Human?

black people be unstoppable B,, U TRIPPIN

WE WUZ KAWIS AND SHIEET

They wuznt human because yakub created all humans

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE DISSUADE THEM

>when a nigger gets famous/rich from making his ghetto monkey noises, so he thinks he's now an """""""intellectual""""""".

Honestly the guy had enough money to go to NZ and chose NZ in the first place instead of spending child support on a vacation to Kentucky to see fried chicken factory he is probably not that bad of a guy save the whole 'muh race' shit.

WE IZ DA BLAC IZREALIGHTS

>enter thread looking for FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
>this is the best kiwis can muster
You guys really are the Lesser Australia.

Pretty much everyone in Canterbury is left wing

Fuck off we're full

How do the Jews control the Negros so easily?

FUCK NIGGERS

Fuck off, we're full.

The 5 black people I have ever seen seemed alright

Hone why are you in bali bro

WTF? I love sending our garbage to New Zealand now!

NZ population: ~4M
US nog population: ~40M
You goys can take 1 off our hand right?

>no NZ replies

Here friend

Thailand for new years dox

Maoris took on colonials with gunpowder and pushed their shit in famalam, bring your niggers ill cross the ditch for a hatecrime as long as the true kiwis turn the cheek while we bury them

because american feral niggers don't have the money or reason to visit new zealand

80 IQ

>tfw being fetishised by black people