HAPPENING: #MEDIABLACKOUT IN UK 3: NO OFFICIAL WORD YET EDITION

There are rumors something big will be announced regarding the royal family at 8 a.m.

BBC/Sky/All big-time news organizations have been quiet about it.

Only paper denying it is the Mirror.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-ii-dies-2015-3
youtube.com/watch?v=0UsGEyz_2rE
youtube.com/watch?v=PTcVNuNX8yY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first

trips she dies

shell be fine

USEFUL ARTICLE REGARDING PROTOCOL:

businessinsider.com/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-ii-dies-2015-3

GOD SAVE HER

fuck

>Much depends on the manner of the Queen's passing. If it's expected (from a long illness, say), then detailed plans will have been put in place for handling it and making the announcement. These plans are already being made: Inside Buckingham Palace, arrangements for after the Queen's passing and the subsequent succession are known as the "Bridge."

RIP

>The majority of staff at the Palace and associated institutions will be immediately sent home. The Royal Court has a staff hotline for distributing news and instructions to employees in the event of occasions like this. (Many of the details in this story were provided to Business Insider by a former staff member of the Palace.)

>wishing death on someone
get cursed nigga

>Trump gets crowned King of England

The important part:

>Assuming the Queen's passing was expected, the news will spread at first via the main TV channels. All BBC channels will stop their programming and show the BBC1 feed for the announcement. The other independent channels won't be obligated to interrupt their regular programming. But they almost certainly will.

Show me the proof or its fucking nothing.

It is nothing, the queen isnt dead and it's been debunked pretty thoroughly

I'm not dead you cunts.

>someone
>The queen
Pick one. The Immortal blood sucking things in the royal family are not people

Honestly I don't care. Britons are utterly pathetic with their hard on their Queen

By who, the Daily Mirror?

>mi5 trying this hard

youtube.com/watch?v=0UsGEyz_2rE

It'll be 80 mins until 8 Am.
I'm not staying up that long

>USA

>all these fake slide threads

sage

HOLY FUCK IT'S THE FUCKING QUEEN

Do you think some old britbongs grew up fapping to her when she was in her prime?

Kek is here, check my ID

By the fact that the original screenshot was from "@BreakingNewsUKl"

Seems pretty legit, cant wait to watch tards cry when you all realize its fake.

Anyone else suspecting the Jews? Think about, she betrayed the Rothschilds and backed brexit, so now they want to replace her with Prince Charles AKA Mr "we're heading back to the dark times of the 1930s"

yea

Nice

Fucking Australians matey

Nah, im Prince Phillip masturbating over her corpse right now. Cant let anyone know till im finished though.

youtube.com/watch?v=PTcVNuNX8yY

digits == ded

Hoooooly shit! Welcome to Sup Forums, the dark crevasse of the Interwebs, your highness.

No. This is the tweet that originally started all of this, sent from an investing/stock market news site located in London. Usually when money is on the line these investing sites tend not to make shit up.

>mfw the announcement is Harry's engagement to the nignog and nothing more

MEGA

Not a brit but yeah, the early 2000s were a great time and it has only gotten better.

I never liked her. She left such a horrible stench in the palace.

tits or gtfo your majesty

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

They're so saggy that I need to step 10m away from a camera to get them in frame.
You're in luck

I've seen this exact same message posted 3 times now.

It doesnt even say she's dead, just that "potentially" there could be an annoucement related to the Royal Family.

doubles the queen goes into the hospital overtonight,

triples the queen dies on the 31st in Hospital

fuck I spelt it wrong.

Doubles I pulverise Canada once and for all

BONGS CAN YOU MADE BASED HARRY OUR KING PLEASE?

Fuck you Mohamed, show some respect. Have some decency for once. Just because you all hate your own country and its heritage and are ashamed of your homeland.

ITS HER! LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!

From the last thread:

> The media wouldn't be setting up outside buckingham palace. The Queen and Prince Phillip are currently at Sandringham.

True, but maybe the OB vans just want the iconic backdrop anyway. Especially if it's only an abdication rather than a death.

Doubles, the Queen goes into the Hospital tonight/overnight

Triples, the Queen dies on the 31st

Hi Liz!

Prove it's really you. Crown or GTFO.

How many bongs until we get the fucking news.

It was illegal not to.

1.2 bongs

1 fish and 10 chips

I can't say I'd be disappointed.

They're obviously not going to come out and declaratively state she's dead when they can't confirm or deny. There's a rigid protocol which has been planned for years which is to be observed. "Potentially significant" in a scenario regarding the royal family, especially as it would pertain to the stock market and investments, obviously means a death.

Or you could call the banners and we could all purge the nigger scum from the UK together

just a little over one bong, stay with us

If I get doubles the Queen is safe.

8 I think and its 50 past 6 am right now so an about an hour and a half.

So what actual information do we have that indicates she's kicked the bucket? Far as I can see it's just a load of shit from obscure sources on Twitter.

You people are retards, she isn't dead.

>10 minutes rounding to a half hour
This triggers the autism

Oh man, F

The American is right.

MAY YOUR BINGS NEVER BONG!

That's what they said about Germany/France/Sweden.

Calling it. Stan Lee and the Queen had their battle of the Liches and Stan won. He cracked the crown (her phylactery) and she is dying as her soul pours out of it.

She's going to be dead on the 31st and Stan will start back doing con tours.

>implying they'd give out the showcase news straight away without 20 minutes off bullshit and advertising

a royal family member commited suicide

Hopefully Charles.

which one?

>turn off adblock or pay shekel

lol no

Charles would at least be entertaining given what a fruity bat-eared looking weirdo he is. William seems competent and is therefore boring.

>Not realizing the BBC doesn't have advertisements

Fucking idiot.

pippa, OD

Suicide or (((suicide?)))

who fucking gives a shit if she dies? she holds no power.

having a royal family in 2017

fucking cucks

Soroside.

>2016
>Paying to read words.

>she's just getting her annual baby blood transfusion like all reptilians.

GUYS I CAN'T FUCKING DO IT

I CAN'T WAIT ANOTHER HOUR, I'M SO FUCKING SLEEPY

jewicide my friend, jewicide

She's not dead. But they are.

Kek wants it, Kek gets it.

You ought not say such things.

Someone already got digits in another thread, definately a dead celebrity everyday till 2017 though

Yeah, I think their would be more signs/indications if she was actually dead or critically ill at this point.

I now fully expect 8am to pass with nothing significant being announced.

Go to bed Sup Forums, it's not happening.

NEWSFLASH

Nobody is going out to celebrate New Year because they're afraid of being killed. Meanwhile, there are going to be more police than ever patrolling, to help people feel safe.

In other news, Obamas a pleb.

More news in an hour.

>King of New Yankland

This old leathery bag of dust is definitely dead

the queen was infiltrated by russian hackers who hacked her gibson and now her binaries are uncompiling

Andrew, after getting caught up in that pedo shit

I'll take one picture of vans outside of the palace.

probably one of the best shit posts in Sup Forums history tbqh

Looks like 2016 strikes again

Why do all these non-Commonwealthers ITT give a shit anyway? Just craving a happening?