Well Sup Forums, what stage are you in?

>Pic related

(((pol))) is the most bluepilled place on the internet

they hate obama because he btfo israel and their heroic jew bibi

not to mention (((pol's))) heroic manlet putin

11. I took the Ancient Aliens Pill.

what movie is that?

Bronetheus

sure if you count part time and contract jobs.
if you're counting people that just work and people that are still reporting their status.
man that's a shitty meme there. you must be new.

same guy that wants our flags Sup Forums I guarantee it. and lo and behold it's a fuckin leaf.

i'm around 7.5

Wow. From 1 to 4 in just over a minute. This place really does a number on normies.

Sucks, man.

7 going to be a 8 soon(tm)

Solid 8, doubt I can go higher

growing conservative

Solid 6.5, growing anger, probably will lead to hatred desu with myself, of white western women but mostly just isolated cases of extreme anger and general irritation

but i want to go higher

95% of Obama job creation has been full time

>inb4 fake news zerobrain

Between 7 and 8

lol my numbers had nothing to do with OP's

7.5 to 8

100% I am number 7

I'm a solid 1 shooting for a 0.5.

I'd be a 10 but the Chemical Jew has enslaved me.

What is the stage when you realize what's going on but you are too lazy to do anything about or even to gain a deeper insight on it?

Israel is an important and strategic ally to the USA. It's either Israel or Iran , and since the iranian monkeys are too hard to control, obviously Israel is the best way to go.
>shitleaf doesn't know how to geopolitics

#8-#9

Only a 4. I'm not convinced stages 7+ truly exist.

Just went to stage 6

who the fuck is fred and has he been to any of the 4 largest cities in america? cause it's mainly bullshit part time jobs around here. there's a whole lot of people that stopped looking and went to straight selling drugs too.

>zerobrain
yeah you are for not actually looking into the numbers. its like how you think taxes have gone down when they've just been put on the employer side of your paycheck so you don't see the government double dipping.

retarded leftists. every time man.

9 tier... working towards being a 10. i don't even recognise the me i was when i was a 6 or 7.