There is no such thing as "gay."

Friendly reminder: sexuality does not exist. There's no such thing. To even think in such terms is to concede the game to them. Our ancestors did not think in terms of "gay" and "straight." They lacked such terms. These modern concepts are completely recent in formulation. An ancient Roman who sodomized his slave would look at you at a blank face over the thought that a person could be "gay." Are we to say that humans "genetically evolved" in terms of sexuality? It's ridiculous.

"Heterosexual." "Homosexual." These are their words entirely. No such thing exists. You're not "born as a heterosexual." You're a conscious mind thrown into a sea of decisions and challenges and your task is to rise above. Man has the ability to rise above "genetic destiny" and alter his course. If he didn't, then how could we possibly incarcerate the murderer, the thief, etc. How could any human behavior be penalized when everything is simply genetic destiny. Where do we draw the line?

We draw the line at everything. Everything is a choice and a decision made. So with so-called "sexuality." This isn't a fundamental part of your identity like being male or female. It's a descriptor of your chosen actions. A mentally damaged person goes out into the world with an inkling to be with the same sex. No-one stops them. No-one helps them. But it's not "how they were born." They were born as a human with a conscious mind. That's it.

Agreed, I choose to fuck men no homo

Yeah user, who cares about lables in general, specially when they're self prescribed

I too used to think a hole is a hole. But then I came.

god damn gender identity leftist garbage. man we're gonna have to put together a crew of people to sniff these bastards out and redpill them. call it the... the.... Sup Forums safety squad or something.

In case you blind fools don't understand, I'm saying that people who claim "gay" is "part of their identity" are totally giving in to a fantastical system. I am instead arguing that we evaluate human behavior in terms of simple rightness and error. A man being with a woman is right, morally-good behavior. ANYTHING else is simply error. That's what I'm saying.

Aka I "choose to be straight" every day. I am not "a straight man." I'm a man who makes straight decisions every day.

>Our ancestors did not think in terms of "gay" and "straight."
Gayness is viewed as a mental disorder since forever. We are at the end time so it's now look cool.
It's okay, this is a part of the script and won't last anyway.

Xq28 gene. Gnite.

False

Homosexually is a mental illness. Sexual deviancy is a characteristic symptom. Gays will often have 100s of partners in their life time and catch a few STDs. Gays make up 3% of the population yet account for 1/3 of all child sex abuse cases

learn the fax

Friends, this is what I am saying! There is no such thing as "sexuality," I am sitting here telling you that sexual deviancy is a mental problem that needs intensive psychological counseling in order to fix.

All fornication is sinful hate

here's your ....................

>Man has the ability to rise above "genetic destiny" and alter his course.
Not really. Every action is conditioned by biology+environment.
>If he didn't, then how could we possibly incarcerate the murderer, the thief, etc.
Same way we incarcerate mentally ill people who are a danger to themselves and others.
>Where do we draw the line?
We don't.

Mental illnesses don't exist. They are spiritual problems fixed with Christ and things like infrared light. There are zero physical diagnostic tests for any mental illness. It's all opinion. Like your fake and hetero Charlie Sheen quackery

Putin's a pedo. Epstein. Mar a lago. Ivanka

I'm gay and I've never had a partner. And I don't plan to unless someone is someone I want to spend time with.

What am I if I'm not a sexual deviant, but prefer the company of men?

I miss previous iterations of Sup Forums. You all don't know anything.

dripping semen text

Man, Feudal people had such badass fucking titles.

Seriously, how hard would it be to become "The Black Knight of Lorn" in this day and age?

Exactly

So you're saying that you DO have urges to fuck other men, you just choose not to act on them?

Sounds a bit gay, dude.

I don't. I choose to be with women. I am saying that if I really wanted to, I could condition myself to do virtually anything. Such is the power of the mind--or, in terms you might be more familiar with, the "triumph of the will."

Bang on, m8