Christianity getting BTFO'd

So for years its known that Christians get killed for their religion, yet I've never heard it from mainstream media.

What's Sup Forums's opinion? Who's behind it.
1 Christian killed for their faith every 6 minutes in 2016 – study rt.com/news/372184-christians-killed-faith-study/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nDsZXr0PCOE
youtube.com/watch?v=pQ6CsTtEMu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Who's behind it.
Other than North Korea, there's no non-Islamic country where Christians are persecuted. That tells you more than enough about who's behind it: Communists and Muslims. But the latter are a protected group in Western society so we cannot talk about it, even though the UN agreed that Christians are (by quite a significant margin) the most persecuted group in the present.

How can Christians ever hope to be noticed if even their own churches refuse to stick up for them? When even 'pope' Francis worries more about Islamic refugees than Christians in Sudan and Nigeria being fucking killed, than about Christians in Algeria and Syria not being free to express their religious beliefs because they're dhimmi's?

Yeah, but consider the amount of people christians have killed in order to torture/convert the non-believers. I can't wait until education worldwide becomes better and religion dies out.

nigger you live in africa. you quit killed if your daughters female circumcison made a baboon sneeze during the first drought.

Then, enjoy your crazed communists and simple-minded fanatics tricked by demagogues to chimp out at every opportunity.
Oh wait, that's already your current fate.

Every six minutes eh. Even the fear mongering aligns with the Bible. You don't need to ask who does this. It's all in the New Testament

Lebanon, Albania, Iran, Syria, ETC

You really don't.
youtu.be/nDsZXr0PCOE

Weird how the supposed leader of the Christian faith never talks about it.

(((Pope)))

>Who's behind it
Satan. He really dosen't want people to be saved.

this
he does sometimes when he remembers hes supposed to be a Christian or at least talk like one

We're even being persecuted on Sup Forums.

thread no. 104939004 deleted

Cant say I care about servants of the Jews being killed.

Actually, he has, although his statements have been more than a little convoluted and I would expect more of the Holy Father. A lot more. And I say that as a traditionalist Catholic who in just about every other circumstance will not defend Francis.

Card. Dolan is another one who has been very open about calling this wickedness what this is - genocide. An important thing, IMO, because he runs one of the largest Catholic radio channels in North America.

>Lebanon
Weird, how a country that's about half Christian isn't horribly shit to be a Christian in. It's been getting worse since the civil war though, and keep in mind that about a century ago Christians were a much clearer majority than they are today.

>Albania
Formal persecution of Christians didn't end until 1992, though admittedly that was under a communist government.

>Iran
Admittedly the treatment in Iran isn't bad for Christians, by Islamic Theocracy standards.

>Syria
You know Christians (and Jews) are disproportionately likely to support the dictator Assad, right? Because all of them know what happens (and what is happening in some parts of the country) without him. Christians almost always support the tyrants of their countries, because they're the ones keeping the more pious Muslims off their backs.

To be fair, Swedes are far from a position to complain.
youtube.com/watch?v=pQ6CsTtEMu4
The "Church" of Sweden actively sides with Muslims that persecute Christians IN SWEDEN and goes even further by claiming real Christians don't vote Sweden Democrats.

EAT SHIT, PEDO HUNTERS
-the pope

pretty fucking much

>hes like to talk about poop eating
>thats a healthy fixation goym stop asking

Swedish Christians doesn't exist though, so who cares what the Church of Sweden says

>so who cares what the Church of Sweden says
Its members, which are about 80% of Swedish society? As evidenced by its many members, even nonreligious Swedes think the CoS has a role to play. That role apparantly being to shove Sweden even further into the cuckshed.

I'm sure I've read that in Scandinavia you have to actually write into the church to be asked to be removed from their registry. I suspect most people can't be bothered.

About 63% are Members and like you have to ask to be removed so most people don't bother with it. Only 2% of the members actually go to Church.

So 63% of the population is a member and of those 63% only 2% go to church.

No one gives a shit about the church